8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 211 ) at Houston ( -232 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -140 ) at Kansas City ( 129 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 151 ) at Colorado ( -164 ) —- T: 10
    8:35 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 119 ) at Arizona ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( 173 ) at LA Dodgers ( -188 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -156 ) at SF Giants ( 144 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• saintsfannca

What happened with Angels and Orioles?

• MrMadness001

Serious question…what has happened to Jason Kipnis? How do you go from being as good as he was to a replacement level player?

• cjs5555

@saintsfannca said...

What happened with Angels and Orioles?

rain delay

• MrMadness001

Orioles/Angels will resume around 11PM

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

They’re back at it now.

• SkateFiend

The Rockets should have kept Patrick Beverly and Montrez, they didn’t need CP3 to make the playoffs.

Edit – oops wrong place

• d735123

@MrMadness001 said...

Serious question…what has happened to Jason Kipnis? How do you go from being as good as he was to a replacement level player?

Good question. He’s only 32. Should be peaking now, not 5 years ago.

• pn3

gambled with lauer in denver. (never seen a neg 13.25 score before) . don’t think even my boston stack will save me here.
    got barnes and tayor still going for the dodgers at least so a small chance

• yisman

Jeff McNeil cost the Mets some history in the first by recklessly getting thrown out at third.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/ny-sports-mets-blowout-win-marlins-20190511-kbvhz2uauze47hlkstiw7uvolm-story.html

Friday was the first time the Mets scored eight or more runs in the first inning since June 16, 1989 in Philadelphia. It was the first time they’ve done so at home since July 12, 1979 vs. the Dodgers. The Mets fell one run shy of their franchise record of nine runs scored in the first inning.

• pn3

@pn3 said...

gambled with lauer in denver. (never seen a neg 13.25 score before) . don’t think even my boston stack will save me here.
    got barnes and tayor still going for the dodgers at least so a small chance

well min cashed by .8
    never picking a pitcher playing in denver again…lesson learned

• madmanjayWV

@EricQ23 said...

Kendrys Morales in the 4 spot for 2K . he’s got to start hitting sooner or later

I went back to page 2 where i posted earlier today. The above comment was the last one on page 2…bwahahhaha

MORALES @ 2K ? #SOONERorL8R = #AYDS — Hes gotta start hitting!!!!!!

This is how bad it is. 4 realz – my AL ONLY league (11 teams)…We have suck-ass MORALES at $1 – and we are going to spend REAL MONEY to waive him and acquire FREE AGENT (1B) — CHRIS DAVIS for $5… straight trash —- if a man could pick 15+PT GUYS at $2.5k to $2k bargain basement on FD on these huge slates u’d be well ahead … assuming u take like R. DEVERS ova JDMART (I DID NOT) – nothing worse than having the right stack/wrong players haha

Does anyone have CURRENT INFO for FRIDAY NIGHT FD slate
    like $2600 and BELOW TOP PLAYS (most points)? It’s prolly on here someplace, but I never look for that stuff nor where to find it.

I just find it interesting like ownership% which i could give 2 craps about – TOP PLAYS #PAY

#PICKnPRAY

I heard the Matt Chapman walk-off pulling into the pad via Tom Hamilton on radio — moment’s b4 the WALK-OFF #DONG — Tom is like “Chapman would like to end things right here with one swing” —- .. something like that wasn’t 30 seconds l8rs or 2 pitches #GONE GAME OVER — It was a complete no-doubter off the bat and the Indians’ announcer — bwahaha — he was like GAME OVER b4 the ball was into the outfield…..so epic….

thanks for the LOSS in AL only #BRADHANDofAYDS — tribe suck — can’t believe GLASNOW got hurt, Gleyber Torres has a swollen elbow —

Sorry if anyone went a heavy stack vs. LANCE LYNN or HOMER BAILEY (my page 2 comment from earlier today about stacks we might like) —— least Bailey got the win and LYNN had 8Ks…..and a QS

If I’d played more LUs, I would’ve used LYNN

OVERALL, moreso the huge FRIDAY SLATES and generally, speaking, the Sunday regular slates I just never seem to put together near the top stuff that day —

ON2EARLY SATURDAY! any ideas?

• madmanjayWV

@MrMadness001 said...

Hey, now — let’s play nice.

Some of us in here are counting on JASON KIPNIS with major hopes ($$$) in AL ONLY LEAGUES!

He had 0 spring training, has been hurt and nicked and not healthy for a good span now..

He’s 32 and I’m hoping for a magical 350-is ABs — rest of season

Just claimed him off waivers for Tyler Wade

J. Kipnis 2B
    CLE 3 @ OAK 4 (F 12th) 1-4, 0.250 BA, SB, BB ………. he also K’d once 2-nite

• madmanjayWV

3.2% Joc Pederson
    WAS 0 @ LAD 5, Final
    2/5, 2 HR, 2 R, 2 RBI
    1 8.4 0 28.4

Player FPPG PIR Points
    2.8% Eduardo Rodriguez
    SEA 1 BOS 14, Final W, 7.0 IP, 5 K, BB, 5 H, 103 PC 17.4 0 29.6 23.8% "(player-popup #jake-odorizzi)Jake Odorizzi":/players/jake-odorizzi-13842 DET 0 MIN 6, Final
    W, 7.0 IP, 5 K, H, 95 PC
    21.9 0 34.1

139.4 with EVERYTHING inbetween — could’ve been worse #YAHOOCUP

• harrellk

Yes

• yisman

Glasnow out at least a month

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).