7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 132 ) at NY Yankees ( -143 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Washington ( -164 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -137 ) at Cincinnati ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 158 ) at Miami ( -172 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 189 ) at Chi Cubs ( -206 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -115 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -117 ) at LA Dodgers ( 108 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• paulmsr

whats FanDuel smoking today…. 7:05 is consider the main slate w/ 10k guaranteed in the $1 GPP.. the early slate has 8k guaranteed but yet the early slate has the bigger first place prize w/ about 2000 less entrants

• firepimp

Yesterday sucked. Did 100 bucks worth of head to heads to double up. My lineup scored 48 points total lineups I faced only scored 80 to 100 points. My lineups that won were only in the small 2 to 5 dollar tourney plays. only lost 60 bucks total on the day could have been worse but not much worse lol.

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

why no line on oakland and boston?

• Capone1233

Safe to say everyone will be stacking Orioles versus Hughes

• xdan3220

@Capone1233 said...

Safe to say everyone will be stacking Orioles versus Hughes

Yeah I’d say that will be the most popular stack, followed pretty close by the two Coors teams and then the Cubs.

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

@firepimp said...

Yesterday sucked. Did 100 bucks worth of head to heads to double up. My lineup scored 48 points total lineups I faced only scored 80 to 100 points. My lineups that won were only in the small 2 to 5 dollar tourney plays. only lost 60 bucks total on the day could have been worse but not much worse lol.

Brutal Coors game…0s from all Rockies I played…

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

Eickhoff the top cash game pitching option on FanDuel today at $6,900?

• Lathum

@firepimp said...

It was a weird day. I broke even with 136 points from my highest volume lineup thanks to Goldy. I did have one hit 180 points but only had it for one entry.

• ms1monsays

@B_Heals152 said...

Eickhoff the top cash game pitching option on FanDuel today at $6,900?

I am thinking along those lines… Brewers, Buccos & Bo Sox?

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

@ms1monsays said...

I am thinking along those lines… Brewers, Buccos & Bo Sox?

Yes. Definitely the Sox, and I also like the Pirates tonight. Might like Miami more than Milwaukee, but Villar and Braun have been playing very well and have good track records against left handed pitching.

• draggin49

Lol do i really have to pick 2 pitchers out of these early slate options. Hendricks looks fine but for spot 2 not too sure.Archer or Salazar have some upside just not sure how they will do on the road. Hamels looked great last outing vs detroit.

• firepimp

Weather not looking good for the second half of Minnesota/Balt game. Should reach 5 innings.

1pm 0% 2pm 9% 3 pm 73% 4pm 72% 5pm 74% 6pm 68%

• ms1monsays

@B_Heals152 said...

Yes. Definitely the Sox, and I also like the Pirates tonight. Might like Miami more than Milwaukee, but Villar and Braun have been playing very well and have good track records against left handed pitching.

Do you think Bour and Prado are good for Cash tonight? I played Bour last night and he put up a goose egg. More times or not it seems like I should just go back to the well.

Or instead of Bour/Prado I could go Carter/Kang on FD.

• feekdogg

@firepimp said...

I ended up in a $5 triple up on DK and finished ahead of papagates, ChipotleAddict, DerekCarty, SaahilSud, ehafner, youdacao and birdwings. My career record against them now stands at 1-476.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

That is a very interesting question. I also endured a goose egg last night from Bour who seemed like a good value play. I think he is a solid option again tonight, but not sure that I am gonna wind up using him. Kang is on my radar as well, but not 100% sure if he will play because he was not in the original lineup from last night when they got rained out. I would lean slightly with Prado/Bour for cash.

• lbjames231

@firepimp said...

Weather not looking good for the second half of Minnesota/Balt game. Should reach 5 innings.

1pm 0% 2pm 9% 3 pm 73% 4pm 72% 5pm 74% 6pm 68%

Minneapolis is in the central time zone, so the game starts at 12:10 there and hopefully ends before the rain starts.

• pmsimkins

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Judging by the radar it appears rain may arrive earlier than predicted.

• MisterMister

Stack Cards. Shoemaker is suckola and they got an early jump last night.

• lbjames231

@pmsimkins said...

Judging by the radar it appears rain may arrive earlier than predicted.

Yeah, I just checked my Weather Channel app and it says 55% precipitation at 1pm…reluctantly pivoting.

• Daybo

Man If I have to be worried about playing O’s I dont know what to do early slate

• jayhedd818

Hard to fit in decent pitchers if you want bats even if you go contrarian with the Rangers…my pitchers are bettis and tajuan walker ha. Might work out last time robbie ray faced them it was not pretty and usually worse second time around…and a pretty crazy park shift. I’d be happy with 15 from bettis. And tajuan has crazy upside…wanted salAzar and hammels just couldn’t fit it

• firepimp

Is there an error somewhere or am I missing something some places saying Lackey starting for some reason?????

• lbjames231

@firepimp said...

Is there an error somewhere or am I missing something some places saying Lackey starting for some reason?????

He’s supposed to start the second game of the double header against the Padres today.

• firepimp

@lbjames231 said...

He’s supposed to start the second game of the double header against the Padres today.

My bad did not realize there was a double header.

• mlrfo4

Lackey starting the 2nd game tonight I believe.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).