7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 132 ) at NY Yankees ( -143 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Washington ( -164 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -137 ) at Cincinnati ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 158 ) at Miami ( -172 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 189 ) at Chi Cubs ( -206 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -115 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -117 ) at LA Dodgers ( 108 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

Bottom 5…

• strassnerte

2nd time all year with Salazar and he sucks again. He goes for 30 every time I don’t pick him. Throw some damn strikes.

• kmart35

Both times I’ve ever taken Federowicz he’s given me amazing value Cubs punts are the best punts 5 or 6 abs always possible

• Daybo

@strassnerte said...

2nd time all year with Salazar and he sucks again. He goes for 30 every time I don’t pick him. Throw some damn strikes.

Apparently you should be upset at him more cause right after you said that he got 3 straight K’s lol, I have him too :)

• kmart35

O’s bats going in

• Daybo

While I do feel awful about swapping my O’s stack the one I had was Machado Schoop Rickard Trumbo and Park from twins, so I also dodged some 0 fers so far. Still upset but not terribly

• kmart35

@Daybo said...

While I do feel awful about swapping my O’s stack the one I had was Machado Schoop Rickard Trumbo and Park from twins, so I also dodged some 0 fers so far. Still upset but not terribly

Yeah Jones, Davis, Trumbo is most of the offense in that game

• jthayesjr

RG Overall Ranking

@Daybo said...

Apparently you should be upset at him more cause right after you said that he got 3 straight K’s lol, I have him too :)

Me too – with Davis/Trumbo/Jones…6th Inning!!

• Daybo

Where is this rain in minnesota? Starting to believe it was all just a ruse (by the weather gods) to get me off the orioles

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

Hendricks with a Baltimore stack is winning me hundreds right now….so glad I didn’t fade the Balt bats when everyone was afraid of weather issues!

• CJtheGrump

So Adam Jones is back then?

• kmart35

@CJtheGrump said...

Hopefully his price stays low, I’ve been invested in him an Tulo lately knowing that I’ll get that breakout game near min price.. Tulo yesterday, Jones today

• kmart35

What are good FanDuel scores? I’ve recently switched over… sitting at 160 with a 3 man coors ministack yet to start

• feekdogg

@CJtheGrump said...

Just needed the shitty-ass Twins to help him get right.

• kmart35

Helluva game by Hendricks in line to get 52 FD pts

• fcurev

• Blogger of the Month

@kmart35 said...

What are good FanDuel scores? I’ve recently switched over… sitting at 160 with a 3 man coors ministack yet to start

for your sake i hope you threw that in several gpps. I am around that score right now with several lineups and I am making bank

• kmart35

@fcurev said...

for your sake i hope you threw that in several gpps. I am around that score right now with several lineups and I am making bank

Couple $1 GPPs making about $10/ea right now

• fantasyordeztiny

@ms1monsays said...

“The Angels are working to finalize a deal to acquire righty Jhoulys Chacin from the Braves, according to David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (via Twitter). The expected return remains unreported.” – MLB Trade Rumors….

It will be interesting to see who they start instead, Phillies bats could be more in play.

Williams Perez is starting

• feekdogg

Frazier out for the rest of the game.

• ms1monsays

Anyone on Matt Adams tonight?

• Daybo

Salazar with one of teh weirder games ive ever seen, 72 pitches through 3 innings but 7 k’s no runs

• kmart35

Hendricks win blown for him

• MikeMineo

very frustrating when your non-Coors players go off and your Coors players do nothing :P

• feekdogg

@kmart35 said...

Helluva game by Hendricks in line to get 52 FD pts

Kiss the win goodbye.

• tbird05

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).