7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 132 ) at NY Yankees ( -143 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Washington ( -164 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -137 ) at Cincinnati ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 158 ) at Miami ( -172 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 189 ) at Chi Cubs ( -206 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -115 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -117 ) at LA Dodgers ( 108 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• murphstahoe

@kmart35 said...

Helluva game by Hendricks in line to get 52 FD pts

jinxed it

• tbird05

@Daybo said...

Salazar with one of teh weirder games ive ever seen, 72 pitches through 3 innings but 7 k’s no runs

Is he going to pitch only 4 innings with 0 runs

• kmart35

@MikeMineo said...

very frustrating when your non-Coors players go off and your Coors players do nothing :P

It’s the first inning give them a break

• tarheelsrule44

What a collapse by Strop

• SendInTheTroll

Every time I pick a heavily favored Cubs pitcher they blow it somehow.

• Daybo

@tbird05 said...

Is he going to pitch only 4 innings with 0 runs

If he could get it together maybe he makes it to the 6th and gets another K or two

• tbird05

If Latos doesn’t get blown up here my head is going to explode

• murphstahoe

this afternoon turbo slate I decided “Pitchers duel in SF, take both pitchers and stack whatever I can in Colorado”. Should have done the opposite. Time will tell.

• feekdogg

@tbird05 said...

If Latos doesn’t get blown up here my head is going to explode

Just a 2-run double, but I’ll take it from Prince. Last couple of days have been good for struggling stars to bust out of slumps.

• kmart35

Oh baby adam jones!!

• bigstacks2015

6 walks and 10Ks 1 run in 5 innings for Salazaar – What kind of line is that?

• Daybo

Grats to the O’s stackers, I feel okay about my swap, I would of felt way worse having 4 orioles and not having Davis or Jones than not having any orioles, I would of gotten like 45ish points from the stack I had from 5 players including park from twins.

• MrMadness001

You know you are looking at data for to long in a day when your seriously giving thought to playing Country Breakfast tonight because of BvP numbers.

• bigstacks2015

Salazaar – NO WIN FOR YOU

• Daybo

Yeah no win for salazar, im okay with 23 from him though although there are others who got similar scores for cheaper, didnt hurt to pick him which is good enough for me

• paulmsr

never really noticed before since i put dummy lineups in during the morning hours. but do the main slates normally take this long to fill up when there’s an early slate? still 30k spots left in the FD Squeeze

• Olhausen

@paulmsr said...

never really noticed before since i put dummy lineups in during the morning hours. but do the main slates normally take this long to fill up when there’s an early slate? still 30k spots left in the FD Squeeze

My guess is the early slate along with the NBA going tonight.

• firepimp

I was on Jones and davis all day long. And removed them due to weather. I was not on trumbo at all. I’m gonna cry.

• choppadown

Cubs going to get rocked again tonight?

• firepimp

Archer now giving away the runs. What in the hell is my boy Archers problem. I guess this will be his season of regression finally.

• Markley

archer cannot hit the strike zone to save his life

• SweeneyPhoto

yet another day of getting screwed by a Tampa Bay pitcher….

• MisterMister

Jones, Toddfather, Zimmerman suck wind for weeks, now i’m their bitch. What’s next, cargo and Agon with four homer games??

• jayhedd818

@tbird05 said...

Rangers are the opposite of contrarian today. Full disclosure I have heavy exposure. Don’t believe the numbers. Latos is v v v bad and pitching in Texas. Let’s see if there is skill in dfs.

Um incorrect and anyone who knows baseball knows Latos is a bump I went bettis and walker. But on today’s slate Texas Def contrarian when both coors and Baltimore were the 3 top stacks…

• Rsmith11

Just venting quick.

Had trumbo, Jones, and Davis in an Orioles stack but I replaced them all because of weather 😅

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).