7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( 132 ) at NY Yankees ( -143 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Washington ( -164 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -106 ) at Atlanta ( -102 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -137 ) at Cincinnati ( 126 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 158 ) at Miami ( -172 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 189 ) at Chi Cubs ( -206 ) —- T: —
    10:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -115 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -117 ) at LA Dodgers ( 108 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• WestCrook1

JBJ is on fire

• GTRandy27

@Olhausen said...

Except schurzer puts up a few duds for every good performance.

then a lot of times its a crapshoot with hitters. anyone who can predict hitters at a high percentage clip should be able to do very well in baseball, but its tough

• MikeMineo

weird night. 100% exposure to Scherzer, Freese, and Pedroia and still not enough. Gregory Polanco wtf dude

• BigRay

It’s like Thor is taunting me for fading him…. 2 HR“s …geez

• Mutigers

Someone explain ownership of Jackie Bradley Jr Tonight. I know he is hot but batting 9th he has pretty high ownership in GPP.

• polarns

@GTRandy27 said...

then a lot of times its a crapshoot with hitters. anyone who can predict hitters at a high percentage clip should be able to do very well in baseball, but its tough

I was surprised by Freeman’s low ownership…this community got me into sabermetrics (for which I am grateful), and over time it seems to have paid off.

When you looked at Eickoff’s splits vs lefties and Freedie Freeman’s ISO vs Lefties, a big game for him looked likely. Eickoff’s splits are legitimately shocking…he is barely a minor leaguer against left handed batters, they crush him. Meanwhile he’s HOF material against righties. Some of the craziest splits I’ve ever seen.

I guess what I’m saying is, try to incorporate some of those stats into your analysis. I used to just look at Vegas implied runs and batting order to make selections, and had pretty mediocre to bad results. I’m now at least slightly better than break even, and I feel like the advanced stats have gone a long way with that.

• brahma21

@Mutigers said...

Someone explain ownership of Jackie Bradley Jr Tonight. I know he is hot but batting 9th he has pretty high ownership in GPP.

He was featured in Beer’s Six Pack today and a cheap bat in a Bos lineup that was predicted to smash tonight.

• Lathum

I hope the Mets get a bigger lead and Thor puts one right between bitch Utleys shoulder blades.

• polarns

@Lathum said...

I hope the Mets get a bigger lead and Thor puts one right between bitch Utleys shoulder blades.

Mets fan? Or just a Dodgers hater lol.

• Lathum

@polarns said...

Mets fan? Or just a Dodgers hater lol.

Mets fan

• Lathum

Bases juiced for Thor

• NextSignal

@Mutigers said...

16 game hitting streak, chalk team of the night, best 9th hitter in the game, etc. You also can’t play Ortiz and Hanley at the same time on DK, so a wraparound stack with Bradley seemed to be the way to go for many.

• flames0099

Won the Moonshot tonight! My main line-up had a couple different players, but I usually throw a couple different variances in the $3 contest and it paid off tonight

Pos Player FPTS
    P Jaime García P 32.75 lock
    P Max Scherzer P 59.15 lock
    C Tucker Barnhart 15 lock
    1B Justin Bour 19 lock
    2B Daniel Murphy 15 lock
    3B Travis Shaw 16 lock
    SS Jung Ho Kang 21 lock
    OF J. Bradley Jr. 41 lock
    OF Marcell Ozuna 7 lock
    OF Chris Young 14 lock
    Total Fantasy Points: 239.90

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/24238212

• thealexito

i was 107th. i won 418.00 tonight… congratulations

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@Mutigers said...

vegas run total of the game; stacking rotation technique; wrc+

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).