7:05 PM EST : Houston ( 113 ) at NY Yankees ( -122 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 126 ) at Toronto ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 123 ) at Texas ( -133 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 118 ) at Chi Sox ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -102 ) at Colorado ( -106 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( -103 ) at LA Angels ( -105 ) —- T: 7
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 121 ) at SF Giants ( -131 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SweeneyPhoto

What to do, what to do… with that NY/Houston game.

• Orty1370

Is anyone thinking Reds today? They crushed Blach in Cincinnati last time around. Just want to have a pivot against Coors plays and this game stuck out.

• Yacht67

@SweeneyPhoto said...

What to do, what to do… with that NY/Houston game.

I feel like that total is very low. But maybe low enough to avoid batters?

• keephustlincuz

@Yacht67 said...

I feel like that total is very low. But maybe low enough to avoid batters?

I will have some pineda for sure.

• Yacht67

@Orty1370 said...

Is anyone thinking Reds today? They crushed Blach in Cincinnati last time around. Just want to have a pivot against Coors plays and this game stuck out.

IMO It’s a pretty bad ball park for a pivot.

• Orty1370

@Yacht67 said...

IMO It’s a pretty bad ball park for a pivot.

That is the problem. Could go LAD or COL stack with Reds and still have decent option at SP.

• Yacht67

@Orty1370 said...

That is the problem. Could go LAD or COL stack with Reds and still have decent option at SP.

panik and belt interest me. ARI/Pitt game?

• Orty1370

Like the Snakes but which Cole is going to show up…that’s the question. He’s exceeded his expected ftp. his last 5 games…but only won one of those games.

• Yacht67

Havent thought about him yet.

• Yacht67

Estrada?

• Orty1370

50/50…he’s consistent but the Mariners are hot right now. I had Seattle stack yesterday and they look very dangerous to put up big numbers. They also get a ballpark bump.

• Njsum1

Looking at some cheap pitching and Coors stacks both ways.

• Yacht67

Avoiding Dallas and probably pineda

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Last night, I won by a mere 0.35 points. It was strange cashing with four Tigers, all combined for a single walk.

I’ve done poorly with the afternoon slates, though, but I’m going to keep trying. Any news on Ryan Braun? He is listed here as a projected starter, but I don’t think he plays.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Ask and ye shall receive. Ryan Braun is out today.

Eric Thames is out too.

• bigsmoot2

Interesting tonight, fade Coors or not, neither team is that great against LHP.

• vandymark

@Epignosis said...

Ask and ye shall receive. Ryan Braun is out today.

Eric Thames is out too.

Fire up E Rodriguez for the early slate

• jasonresno

real solid early option for pitchers. love odorizzi and ramirez and even vargas.

gonna go a little contrarian today. stacking rays with a mini mil stack

• yanksfan1

Rangers-Padres plus Sano

• Orty1370

I think what I’ve come down to is taking a risk on SP and going for bats. A Bundy/Ramirez combo allows for exposure to LAD/COL/CIN bats.

• bigsmoot2

Anyone like the Jays tonight, I know they are terrible, but so is DeJong.

• Conrad

That Brewers lineup looks timid. Erod could have himself a nice day.

• Conrad

@bigsmoot2 said...

Interesting tonight, fade Coors or not, neither team is that great against LHP.

Fade coors has been the play lately. But I wouldn’t get sucked into the weak vs lefties argument when you have 2 bad lefties on the mound and probably 40% or more of the game in the hands of the bullpen on both sides.

• ssmith35

Struggling with pitching options tonight…

• Beatable1

Question. Playing smaller gpp on early only. Is awful to punt catcher for 2k with Buters (who’s not playing) to upgrade at two other spots and get in entire Boston OF? Is this a viable strategy?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).