7:05 PM EST : Houston ( 113 ) at NY Yankees ( -122 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 126 ) at Toronto ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 123 ) at Texas ( -133 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 118 ) at Chi Sox ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -102 ) at Colorado ( -106 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( -103 ) at LA Angels ( -105 ) —- T: 7
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 121 ) at SF Giants ( -131 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bigwillie20

@feekdogg said...

No Whit Merrifield, no cash.

I have Whit but BOS/MIL bats need to get hot for me to have any shot

• murphstahoe

@Orty1370 said...

Is anyone thinking Reds today? They crushed Blach in Cincinnati last time around. Just want to have a pivot against Coors plays and this game stuck out.

Hamilton was 3 for 6 that day. It’s not necessarily harder to get a single at AT&T Park. And Blach isn’t great at holding runners.
    He gets on twice he scores 26

• tonytone1908

Got a dong from Whit and about 12 total feet from one from Weeks and one from Hosmer. Ugh. I’d comfortably be in 1st place atm. So close. Maybe they’ll redeem in their next AB’s.

• murphstahoe

I threw a couple bucks in to sweat something at work.

Not very sweaty…

• bigsmoot2

@murphstahoe said...

I threw a couple bucks in to sweat something at work.

Not very sweaty…

Me too, wishing I had not. Went Odorizzi an 4 MIL/2 TB/2 BOS, needless to say I have 6 points from Keon and 0 from all others.

• yanksfan1

Anyone on Hunter Renfoe?

• draped

anyone else do the DK fan choice survivor? im in the Day 4 with my single bullet, but looking at entries it seems like a bunch of the usual culprits still have lots of entries. its gonna be hard :(

• Lathum

Sal Perez!

• murphstahoe

Well, this slate finally found its calling

• JENSGT

Why did they pull Rodriguez with only 87 pitches? Lame.

• ATL_Gunner

@NarrowJ said...

Why is Derek Holland so cheap? Looks like he has 25-30 point upside facing a fairly offensively challenged Twins team.

He had a SIERA over 5 last year.

Even if he has 25 point upside – his floor is low single digits, if not negative.

His SIERA currently is 2 points higher than his ERA, and his BABIP against is .220 – there will be normalization here at some point.

That said – pitching looks to generally be a disaster tonight. And the Twins have a wRC+ of 79 vLHP. When you take price in to consideration, it’s something you can consider. I will not be going there.

• Njsum1

@ATL_Gunner said...

He had a SIERA over 5 last year.

Even if he has 25 point upside – his floor is low single digits, if not negative.

His SIERA currently is 2 points higher than his ERA, and his BABIP against is .220 – there will be normalization here at some point.

That said – pitching looks to generally be a disaster tonight. And the Twins have a wRC+ of 79 vLHP. When you take price in to consideration, it’s something you can consider. I will not be going there.

Good analysis on Holland. At that price he is in play, so is Phil Hughes. Both are risky and have limited ceilings. Yet almost any pitchers floor is negative points. Look at Salazar last night. He had a great ump, against a weak team, with a high k rate, and put up a negative .2.

• bigsmoot2

Who do folks like better out of Smoak or Napoli tonight?

• nickpierce723826

Anyone have pitching figured out for tonight? Or are we just throwing darts, I had Marquez yesterday so my darts have ran out for the week.

• Barnold89

@bigsmoot2 said...

Who do folks like better out of Smoak or Napoli tonight?

Personally I’m heavy on smoak. Everything suggest he’s in a good spot in a good matchup. But my gut has been telling me for a few days he is about to have a huge game

• bigsmoot2

@nickpierce723826 said...

Anyone have pitching figured out for tonight? Or are we just throwing darts, I had Marquez yesterday so my darts have ran out for the week.

Not sure who I like, Pineda has been lit up by the Astros who don’t strike out as much this season.

Kind of a crap shoot tonight.

• vandymark

The Mookie bomb and Pedroia single put me in the green.. Hallelujah. I thought i was going to chalk this slate up as an L

• aclederer1

It’s either Greinke or Pineda

• Orty1370

Anderson scratched…does that change anything?

• aclederer1

Yes big time, who’s starting for anderson?

• aclederer1

Hoffman starting for anderson…

• draped

@Orty1370 said...

Anderson scratched…does that change anything?

oh god if he is scratched for a righty, then dodgers are gonna be MEGA chalk. and rightfully so.

• murphstahoe

@draped said...

oh god if he is scratched for a righty, then dodgers are gonna be MEGA chalk. and rightfully so.

EDIT: oh nvm thought u meant tyler Anderson, phew….

• draped

@murphstahoe said...

Tyler Anderson. Jeff Hoffman gonna start

well that just ruined the entire slate…..

• bigsmoot2

@draped said...

EDIT: oh nvm thought u meant tyler Anderson, phew….

He did, Tyler out Hoffman in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler