8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 114 ) at Chi Sox ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -104 ) at Kansas City ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 117 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -200 ) at Colorado ( 183 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at Arizona ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 144 ) at SF Giants ( -156 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MarvG

Perfect night not to play Coors

• pick6er

Kershaw or Cueto aren’t really grabbing my eye? I’m thinking of saying fluff it and roll Corbin against the VERY cold hitting Buc’s.

• nickpierce723826

Have a feeling a couple Pirates might be in play for a mini stack.

• mabrla

I would like to win the 100k top prize in the FD $150 today.

That is all. Thanks.

• Conrad

The Pirates looked awful at the dish last night. Greinke had good stuff but he wasn’t lights out. Wonder what the ownership on Corbin will be.

I’m also thinking the Blue Jay’s are waking up. Joey Bats didn’t have a great fantasy night but he scalded the ball 3 times.

• Njsum1

Joe Biagini anyone? He’s supposed to get around 70 to 75 pitches tonight. For 4800 you could do worse. If Cano is out again I have a ton of interest, if Cano is playing, I still have interest, yet I’m not expecting anything more than a few positive points (hopefully).

Or this guy Bergman on the other side of the game?

• SweeneyPhoto

Stacking the Rockies – especially Blackmon.

• bigsmoot2

Thoughts on Kershaw ownership tonight? I am thinking of rolling him out there on FD.

• Brenmike922

Stacking 4 D’Backs + adding Utley as low cost 2B tonight. Utley good matchup @ Coors vs. Chatwood

• ezreads

Kershaw I would say let him fade tonight, I’m really liking Biagini and Corbin but a mini pirates stack is optional too, decisions, decisions…

• Yacht67

@mabrla said...

I would like to win the 100k top prize in the FD $150 today.

That is all. Thanks.

I’d love to have the BankRoll to play those. That is all.

• Yacht67

@Conrad said...

The Pirates looked awful at the dish last night. Greinke had good stuff but he wasn’t lights out. Wonder what the ownership on Corbin will be.

I’m also thinking the Blue Jay’s are waking up. Joey Bats didn’t have a great fantasy night but he scalded the ball 3 times.

Zach was awesome!

• mabrla

@Yacht67 said...

I’d love to have the BankRoll to play those. That is all.

It’s my first bigger money tourney of the year I’ll enter. Took the beginning of the year getting adjusted to late swap and the new pitching stuff.

Hopefully I can hit my stride at this time like I have in years past.

I’ve just been screwing around in $3, $5 100 mans and built up a few hundred when I was adjusting. Those are such a clutch way to build some BR if you’re a good tourney player and play one lineup.

• mabrla

@Conrad said...

8 of 11 Greinke K’s last night came off the slider. Corbin throws the slider at a 35% clip and it’s his most ++ pitch. The swinging strike rate scares me though.

I’m completely befuddled by who to pitch tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mabrla said...

It’s my first bigger money tourney of the year I’ll enter. Took the beginning of the year getting adjusted to late swap and the new pitching stuff.

I’ve just been screwing around in $3, $5 100 mans and built up a few hundred when I was adjusting. Those are such a clutch way to build some BR if you’re a good tourney player and play one lineup.

Good luck to you.

I entered the $400 Friday Home Run on DK after last night’s haul. Feels weird doing that.

• Ibleedblue1

@mabrla said...

I am gonna play an entry or 2 in the $150 on FD tonight. Won pretty good the last 2 nights and my LU right now in the PGA thing is currently over 10x my buy ins so I will let it roll.

• wolfpack8181

I have pondered the $150 on FD but have decided I am maybe a week away. I am hoping things go well that I can make 1 or 2 teams next week.
    Good luck to both of you !

• Lathum

Stacking Brewers against that lazy drunk fuckstick Matt Harvey.

Will be the most Mets thing in the world for him to go 2 2/3 and wreck the bullpen on the first game of a road trip

• draped

@Lathum said...

Stacking Brewers against that lazy drunk fuckstick Matt Harvey.

Will be the most Mets thing in the world for him to go 2 2/3 and wreck the bullpen on the first game of a road trip

As a mets fan, I can only agree with this. as much as I want Harvey to prove he can come back, everything that has happened within the past year or more leads me to believe he gets absolutely LIT tonight.

• NarrowJ

@Brenmike922 said...

Stacking 4 D’Backs + adding Utley as low cost 2B tonight. Utley good matchup @ Coors vs. Chatwood

You’re much braver than I am haha can’t see even using him for salary relief, even with the game at Coors.

• Lathum

@draped said...

As a mets fan, I can only agree with this. as much as I want Harvey to prove he can come back, everything that has happened within the past year or more leads me to believe he gets absolutely LIT tonight.

I am as big a Met fan as you will find, hence my faith in the brewers.

• bigsmoot2

So who are folks looking at tonight, Porcello, Kershaw, Duffy, Cueto? Interesting night for sure.

• draped

@Lathum said...

I am as big a Met fan as you will find, hence my faith in the brewers.

ya on the upside, you gotta like the mets offense a lot too in MIL vs Garza. so at least they have a chance to win.

• mabrla

My team is perfect…if only Biagini had no pitch count…sigh. I’ll have to completely retool.

• draped

@mabrla said...

My team is perfect…if only Biagini had no pitch count…sigh. I’ll have to completely retool.

I think if he didn’t have a pitch count he would be like 50%+ owned this slate at his price in GPPs.

EDIT: on dk.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.