8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 114 ) at Chi Sox ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -104 ) at Kansas City ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 117 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -200 ) at Colorado ( 183 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at Arizona ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 144 ) at SF Giants ( -156 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chronoxiong

Did everyone quit NBA cash games and migrated to MLB tonight? I’m only winning a few of my cash games with a score of 136. But get this, it’s minimum GPP cashing in the Bunt and Sac Fly. What gives?

I screwed up so bad for picking on Porcello. I went Lomo and Colby Rasmus and they rewarded me with bagels. I also went Gyorko over Lamb who were both the same price! Jesus christ. And I went Choo-Choo as a pivot to Joc and that decision was costly. So I guess I should’ve beasted in every game I was in tonight. Not only win half of my money.

• madmanjayWV

For the LOVE of the ALMIGHTYSOMEONE END THIS GAME! #NOTCASHINGTODAY

BILLY HAMILTON in the 16th.. bases loaded 2 OUTS…Let’s GO REDS!!!!!!!!!!

U SUCK ^^^^^ 0 for 7 – — that should be -1.75 on FD — at least it used to be..u deserve NEGATIVE for every out ur batter makes in DFS…that was the dumbest scoring change EVER

KKKKKBilly Hamilton WHIFFS on 3-2 count bases juiced………….TOP 16th..surely this ENDS NOW! #MERCY

EARLY ONLY LOCKS?

our Lineup
    $21,000
    SALARY REMAINING
    $3,000
    AVG/PLAYER
    Players lock prior to the start of their game
    Chris Sale P
    P Chris Sale
    TAM
    BOS 1:05PM $11,800 SALARY ␢ "(player-popup)Devin Mesoraco":/players/devin-mesoraco-11479 C "(player-popup)Devin Mesoraco":/players/devin-mesoraco-11479  CIN
    SFG
    4:05PM
    $2,200
    SALARY

• madmanjayWV

P.S. — BILLY HAMILTON “is injured” according to Reds’ announcers on TV..WOW — he’s effed his OBLIQUE……….#MitchHANIGERDLTRIP

• Dirt_Lavert

I made 2 lineups. Both Had Gonzales. Dude couldn’t handle the Padres. I didn’t listen to the hype that he struggles with good lefty bats.

Put one in the 1$ SE and one in the 3$ SE on dk. Of course the $1 had 118 and would’ve min cashed in the 3$ pickoff

• Dirt_Lavert

I need to go with the gut. I loved Span and Leury Garcia as cheap one offs but didn’t make too many lineups. ughhh hahahahaha. I also 5 man stacked the D Backs and had Drury in before lock but I swapped him around for Gyorko who ended up in both lineups. And freaking Eddie Butler with like 24 dkp? WTF!?? hahahaa

• madmanjayWV

The Reds have not won a game which lasted 16+ INNINGS since 1992..

The Redlegs did it twice that year as Billy Doran was the GOAT!

• Dirt_Lavert

Posey dong ends it

• Dirt_Lavert

and proceeds to knock me down down 2$ to 1.50$ in the daily dollar. Could’ve have somebody else FFS. gahhhh

• madmanjayWV

#POSEY HAHA = Andrew Baggarly
    @extrabaggs
    That was the greatest home run reaction ever by Buster Posey. THANK GOD.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Posey dong ends it

Damn, I was just beginning to wonder what was taking DK so long to move winnings over as I’m working on getting my nascar lineups in. I didn’t realize a game was still going on….

also thank you Mike Trout for the late HR after looking like another goose egg helped move my L/U up to 161, good night could have been great but I switched from Peralta to Owings in my DBacks stack late. I was shocked to see Trout at only 8% in the 4 seamer and Butler under 4% was lower than I expected due to his price.

• luckyturk

ok anyobe notice the cin guy at the swicth must if fell asleep cause its still 4 30 am to see what the reds will use tommorow opps in a few hrs lolo

• SweeneyPhoto

As to the D-backs, I know that Siege and SteviePFL were all over them in yesterday’s podcast, talking about HR potential and stolen bases, gotta figure if they were seeing it and talking about it, the general public was as well.

I nailed pitching last night, over 51 points out of my starters, yet my highest LU wound up at 84. Ugh.

I had great matchups, low owned, against gas cans and nothing but zeros for the most part.

Oh well, today is a new day.

ETA, last night was one of those nights where it almost seems that the pricing algorithms, DFS sharps, and owner percentages influenced the outcomes. Crazy.

• squidkill

@elementasrat said...

I got a Glasnow + McCutchen stack :) No D-Backs exposure for me though I really liked Lamb as a one-off.

baseball may not be your sport then

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.