8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 114 ) at Chi Sox ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -104 ) at Kansas City ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 117 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -200 ) at Colorado ( 183 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at Arizona ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 144 ) at SF Giants ( -156 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mabrla

@draped said...

I think if he didn’t have a pitch count he would be like 50%+ owned this slate at his price in GPPs.

EDIT: on dk.

I may just play him and hope he makes it 5 innings w/ the win. My two stacks fit perfectly with him.

• draped

@mabrla said...

I may just play him and hope he makes it 5 innings w/ the win. My two stacks fit perfectly with him.

honestly, I think that’s not a bad choice on DK. He will be almost unowned bc of the pitch limit would be my guess. and if he can get you 15 FP on DK at his price, with no other amazing pitching spots, and all the great expensive hitting options tonight.

personally I don’t think im going there because I like a cheaper stack mixed with some of these higher guys so I don’t need the salary, but it wouldn’t surprise me if that ended up working out.

• ezreads

Grandal, Moreland, Segura, Bruce, Thoughts? I’m tempted with mookie as well but not sure

• mabrla

@draped said...

honestly, I think that’s not a bad choice on DK. He will be almost unowned bc of the pitch limit would be my guess. and if he can get you 15 FP on DK at his price, with no other amazing pitching spots, and all the great expensive hitting options tonight.

personally I don’t think im going there because I like a cheaper stack mixed with some of these higher guys so I don’t need the salary, but it wouldn’t surprise me if that ended up working out.

Yeah I already decided against it lol.

• kdubs81

Which stacks will be “sneaky”? Kinda like the Rangers (full) and Marlins (mini)

• Dirt_Lavert

Have a bad feeling about Porcello tonight and I’m a Sox fan. TB seem to hit gb pitching I guess so maybe a sneaky stack in the Rays is on the table. For some reason people play high $$$ Porcello but he’s 9,700 on DK today. He doesn’t really even strike people out. I mean it is the Rays so the chances are there but TB did light him up once already in Fenway this year.

IT’s either the Rays or the Sox that light it up, could even be a solid gamestack although I probably won’t do such.

• Dirt_Lavert

@kdubs81 said...

Which stacks will be “sneaky”? Kinda like the Rangers (full) and Marlins (mini)

Rays, Twins, CHW, SDP, Pirates, Giants/Reds, Tigers/Angels.

Can’t see ownership stacks on these teams to be high where there are better or at least potentially juicier spots elsewhere on the slate.

• hoffs812

Bryant/KDavis or Lamb/Bruce for cash games?

• Capone1233

@hoffs812 said...

Bryant/KDavis or Lamb/Bruce for cash games?

I’d go Lamb/Bruce for sure.

• Barnold89

@mabrla said...

It’s my first bigger money tourney of the year I’ll enter. Took the beginning of the year getting adjusted to late swap and the new pitching stuff.

Hopefully I can hit my stride at this time like I have in years past.

I’ve just been screwing around in $3, $5 100 mans and built up a few hundred when I was adjusting. Those are such a clutch way to build some BR if you’re a good tourney player and play one lineup.

I am also throwing my hat in the that tournament tonight. My gut instincts have been increasing accurate this week and as a result my gpp lineups have been solid if not great.

• hcassidy

Roark is an Ideal pitcher tonight as he completely dominates the Phillies, only problem is that game is going to most likely get the PPD. Seen how quick they pulled the plug last night.

• DownAndBack

@nickpierce723826 said...

Have a feeling a couple Pirates might be in play for a mini stack.

$3900 for McCutchen on dk. I don’t care how cold he has been that is way too cheap for his potential. Buy low.

• yanksfan1

Anyone in the DC area that can report what the weather is like?

• yanksfan1

Dietrich/C.Seager or Odor/Turner?

• ATL_Gunner

I’m a little surprised Bundy isn’t getting slightly more love. I think he’s just a slightly above average pitcher, but the Royals are a weak lineup and he’s getting a nice ballpark shift.

• BRW73

@yanksfan1 said...

Anyone in the DC area that can report what the weather is like?

Not good, overcast right now but the D.C. Area will be all rain by 7-730 and it will continue throughout the night, personally I don’t see how this game gets played.

• Njsum1

@bigsmoot2 said...

So who are folks looking at tonight, Porcello, Kershaw, Duffy, Cueto? Interesting night for sure.

They are all in play. No pitcher is safe, yet I think Cueto is safest. Although your paying Scherzer prices for a pitcher not named Scherzer. Yet if you believe Biagini will get it done, the pairing opens up plenty of bats.

• bigsmoot2

@Njsum1 said...

They are all in play. No pitcher is safe, yet I think Cueto is safest. Although your paying Scherzer prices for a pitcher not named Scherzer. Yet if you believe Biagini will get it done, the pairing opens up plenty of bats.

FD guy here, no one is over $10K tonight, kershaw at $9800 with solid career numbers at Coors, not sure if I can fade.

I do like Bundy and Cueto as well.

• wolfpack8181

Cinci/ SF game looks like a crazy wind, I will need to really think about pitching tonight.

• hcassidy

@bigsmoot2 said...

FD guy here, no one is over $10K tonight, kershaw at $9800 with solid career numbers at Coors, not sure if I can fade.

Kershaw has had 3 games where he has given up 3 HR and 2 of those games are at Coors Field, the last being on April 8.

• yanksfan1

Thoughts on Matt Shoemaker tonight?

• wolfpack8181

odor/turner

• bigsmoot2

@hcassidy said...

Kershaw has had 3 games where he has given up 3 HR and 2 of those games are at Coors Field, the last being on April 8.

I realize that, but if he gives up a couple of solo shots so what, with his price being under $10K he can hit value with a decent performance, doesn´t have to be lights out.

The Rockies have a 25% K rate and a wRC+ of 96 (which probably came up a lot after lighting up Ryu last night) against LHP. They also have a wRC+ of 82 at home, so they haven’t been lighting it up at Coors this season at all.

We shall see. If he was at normal price, I agree, fade for sure.

• KindGuy

@mabrla said...

Yeah I already decided against it lol.

One of these days, you or I are gonna take down a GPP with a single lineup.

• Njsum1

@bigsmoot2 said...

Im a dk player, yet I’d make two lineups then at those prices, 1 kershaw, 1 cueto. Don’t need your night ruined if one gets shelled, and both have the chance to do well together.

I’ve looked into this before….even though kershaws overall numbers are solid at Coors, hes been up and down, over there on the moon. Good games and bad ones, not even keeled. So I like him more for tournaments if he’s priced the same as Cueto.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler