8:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -107 ) at Milwaukee ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 114 ) at Chi Sox ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( -104 ) at Kansas City ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 117 ) at St. Louis ( -127 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -200 ) at Colorado ( 183 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at Arizona ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 144 ) at SF Giants ( -156 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Orty1370

Weather report is a little light in information today…are we throwing darts at PHI/WAS?

• jtkucheck

Um… that Cubs lineup. What is a Candelario? Lol…

• btwice80

@jtkucheck said...

What is a Candelario? Lol…

One of the Cubs’ top prospects.

• keephustlincuz

@Orty1370 said...

Weather report is a little light in information today…are we throwing darts at PHI/WAS?

It rained a little while ago here in Canada. So knowing that clueless organization they may ppd it.

• jtkucheck

@btwice80 said...

One of the Cubs’ top prospects.

Fair, probably should have googled before that. But still, Bryant in RF? Almora over Jay against an RHP? Russell out entirely?

• bigsmoot2

@jtkucheck said...

Fair, probably should have googled before that. But still, Bryant in RF? Almora over Jay against an RHP? Russell out entirely?

Russell is hurt, sore shoulder.

• hcassidy

Why the Astro’s have to ruin my stack with no Gurriel in the Lineup.

• JENSGT

Don’t play any Nats/Phillies tonight unless you like risk. Weather app shows rain for the rest of the night starting soon.

• Gheag2014

@hcassidy said...

Why the Astro’s have to ruin my stack with no Gurriel in the Lineup.

I love yuli as a player but he has limited power for his 1b dk eligibility… Marwin looks great in the 6 hole though

• pick6er

I wish the weather for PHI/WAS was clear. It’s Trea Turner bobblehead night, time to go off!

• JENSGT

Nats PPD

• KindGuy

• vandymark

I think i’m going CLE stack tonight.. See you guys at the bottom of the leader boards :)

• Ibleedblue1

Playing a single LU tonight is pretty miserable. So many diff routes I want to go.

• Conrad

Keep landing on Sano and Lamb.
    Sano vs a reverse splits guy who gives up a lot of hard contact and he’s been on fire.
    Lamb in the best hitting spot of the night probably, at a really cheap price and screaming ‘he’s due’.

• keephustlincuz

@Conrad said...

Keep landing on Sano and Lamb.
    Sano vs a reverse splits guy who gives up a lot of hard contact and he’s been on fire.
    Lamb in the best hitting spot of the night probably, at a really cheap price and screaming ‘he’s due’.

Tomlin is a very interesting gpp play tonight. He either gets lit up for 5 or 6 runs in 3 innings or twirls a gem. Twins are whiffing a lot lately.

• ajsutton22

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Playing a single LU tonight is pretty miserable. So many diff routes I want to go.

I go through this every Tuesday and Friday for the 15gm slates

• DKLounge13

A’s stack is gonna win me some money tonight

• Yacht67

Jordan Montgomery interest anyone?

• Yacht67

jordan and shoe?

• hcassidy

@keephustlincuz said...

Tomlin is a very interesting gpp play tonight. He either gets lit up for 5 or 6 runs in 3 innings or twirls a gem. Twins are whiffing a lot lately.

No no he isnt!! Good Lord he is a can and has been a can and lost fastball velocity. I wouldn’t touch him with my friends d#ck. Him and Bauer are both working the way out of the rotation. Sorry but he is a nibbler and don’t think he will get them tonight.

• Yacht67

I’d take jordan and shoe and bundy over tomlin

• keephustlincuz

@Yacht67 said...

I’d take jordan and shoe and bundy over tomlin

Hmm. Alright you guy talked me off him.
    No McCann.. . That sucks.

• jprem24

alonso/odor/rickard or bour/dee g/conforto?

• Yacht67

@keephustlincuz said...

Hmm. Alright you guy talked me off him.
    No McCann.. . That sucks.

I’m not saying pick bundy, shoe, or jordan! lol. I’m only playing 3 LUs today. GPP only. My take on pitching was Cueto and Tanner. But the PPD made me change things. I’m am not as confident in pitching as I was on my McCann pick a couple days ago. If Tomlin has a nice night I will be surprised. He isnt safe I can say that. I dont know about his upside either.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).