3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -178 ) at Colorado ( 163 ) —- T: 10
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -135 ) at Washington ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Toronto ( -107 ) at Atlanta ( -101 ) —- T: 8
    7:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( 157 ) at Milwaukee ( -172 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 110 ) at Houston ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 126 ) at Chi Sox ( -137 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Miami ( 125 ) at Arizona ( -136 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 215 ) at LA Dodgers ( -239 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@axman15 said...

Dbacks have a sneaky high total tonight

Pretty sure the roof will be open

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Dodgers top 4 are unstackable with Cole unless you go really deep down at SP2

• yisman

Gallen scratched.

• jjwd

@ifthethunder said...

Says who? That’s a political take, not a medical one. And do young players not have family?

The Republican party ought to be banned in this country. Just like Germany banned the Nazi party. We don’t need 2 right-wing Wall Street warmonger parties, the Dempublicans are awful enough.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/31427831/jordan-spieth-returning-pga-tour-testing-positive-covid-19
    ~

your analogy is quite disrespectful to almost everyone, but I won’t hijack the thread by arguing with you. My point about the (provably tiny) risk among athletes was merely meant to explain vaccine hesitancy in the MLB. The owners can’t force their players to do anything the MLBPA doesn’t agree on.

• jayzee666

Yeah Baby!
    Renfoe and Merrifield with dueling SOs!!
    4 men LOB in 2 swings of the bat!

Exactly what my post Lock Models predicted!

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

Yeah Baby!
    Renfoe and Merrifield with dueling SOs!!
    4 men LOB in 2 swings of the bat!

Exactly what my post Lock Models predicted!

And I have taken down Duffy.
    My work here is done!! Last Place I am coming for u!!

• jayzee666

I apoligize to Duffy, Duffy’s family, and player today, in the past and in the future that ends up in my LU, and MLB in general for playing DFS.

• BiGtIGeRs

@jayzee666 said...

I apoligize to Duffy, Duffy’s family, and player today, in the past and in the future that ends up in my LU, and MLB in general for playing DFS.

You should find another hobby

• jayzee666

@BiGtIGeRs said...

You should find another hobby

When you are good at something, you don’t quit!!

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

When you are good at something, you don’t quit!!

Ahem, Sir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMnAUGFuG0
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

That MIA-ARI sucked me in with gallen scratched and Marlins pitcher…. luckily I nailed the pitching so will get some back but didn’t pick the right stacks

• yisman

played more on DK than usual and nailed the pitching but used five players from the Phillies game, and did not have Odubel. Damn!

no good.

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

Yeah letting the Cole game go to waste on FD was a shame for me! Bagels from Seager & Stanton!!! Only 6 from Betts and 3 from Bradley. Just not gonna cut it.

• yisman

missed cashing by a point! https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107933917?uc=2677141202

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).