7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 150 ) at Cleveland ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 142 ) at Boston ( -154 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -115 ) at Texas ( 106 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 150 ) at Kansas City ( -163 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -114 ) at Colorado ( 105 ) —- T: 10
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -151 ) at Arizona ( 139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 141 ) at Seattle ( -153 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 107 ) at LA Dodgers ( -116 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jmikeisawinner

Any websites that show which pitches do pitchers rely on the most and how teams do against those types of pitches?

• jcflowe1

Fangraphs has pretty detailed analytics

• paulmsr

think there’s going to be even more Mets stacks then normal for a Coors game, pricing on them looks soft

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@paulmsr said...

think there’s going to be even more Mets stacks then normal for a Coors game, pricing on them looks soft

Yes. I can easily get gio or hill plus 4 top mets in on FD. Not a ton of Coors today but need to have some.

• bigstacks2015

I won a Mini Squeeze on FD last night, I finally solved the rubicks cube with Price, Tigers, Cardinals stack, went to bed with $30 left in my account and woke up with over $200. I’ve been playing for a year this was my first tournament win.

• TheBigM

@bigstacks2015 said...

I won a Mini Squeeze on FD last night, I finally solved the rubicks cube with Price, Tigers, Cardinals stack, went to bed with $30 left in my account and woke up with over $200. I’ve been playing for a year this was my first tournament win.

Congrats!

• paulmsr

@bigstacks2015 said...

went to bed with $30 left in my account and woke up with over $200

nice job, i had a Kershaw, STL/BAL stack in a few and goofed last second by putting a Velasquez, STL/NYY/C.Davis in the bigger ones. should have stuck w/ my one lineup yesterday and enjoyed the profit

• Markley

@jmikeisawinner said...

Any websites that show which pitches do pitchers rely on the most and how teams do against those types of pitches?

Baked in to BvP

• ms1monsays

@bigstacks2015 said...

I was just the opposite, I scored 271.4 & literally won the double up and last night was my first night NOT playing GPPs.

On FD I’d been losing everything I had been winning in 50/50s in GPPs and then last night I hit it big and of course I didn’t enter a single GPP… The ones I looked at I would’ve won between $250-500. Congrats, to you but I am extremely frustrated. Onto tonight’s slate I guess…

• paulmsr

@ms1monsays said...

Congrats, to you but I am extremely frustrated. Onto tonight’s slate I guess…

exactly on to tonights… at least unlike poker we can sleep and walk away after bad beats like that

• MrMadness001

Mets are playing their 15th game in a row tonight. I know it’s Coors but anyone think a fade of them might be smart for tonight? It has been a long road trip for the Metropolitans.

• flip4flop

Set my lineups last night and mass entered a bunch. Made some great scores and cashed pretty well in GPPs forgot to set my single lineup entry with the lineup they scored the highest and left just the dummy version. Stupid mistake cost me a few hundred in profit. Onto tonight!!

• GTRandy27

@MrMadness001 said...

Mets are playing their 15th game in a row tonight. I know it’s Coors but anyone think a fade of them might be smart for tonight? It has been a long road trip for the Metropolitans.

Not sure if fading coors is ever a good idea tbh. I’m no expert so could be wrong

• paulmsr

I really wanted to completely fade Coors tonight w/ great options elsewhere but between how bad Gray is in Coors and the very low prices on the Mets there’s NO chance I’ll do a complete fade.

• bigstacks2015

@paulmsr said...

I really wanted to completely fade Coors tonight w/ great options elsewhere but between how bad Gray is in Coors and the very low prices on the Mets there’s NO chance I’ll do a complete fade.

I might try a mini stack with some mets or rockies, but I really like the Giants Bats and Blue Jay bats tonight

• xdan3220

@MrMadness001 said...

I’d say that is viable idea in a GPP since the ownership on them should be high, and Gray though he as struggled in Coors isn’t a bad pitcher. Not to say they won’t do anything but maybe they only score 5 runs instead of 7+ opening up some better stacking options or letting you use Sale

• paulmsr

@bigstacks2015 said...

I might try a mini stack with some mets or rockies

im having the same thoughts, any stacks i play from that game will likely be the secondary smaller stack that i can fit around the stacks I really like

• ms1monsays

Anyone going back to the well with Holliday? Value seems to be a little tougher today trying to fit in big bats & Sale…

• xdan3220

Perez managed to hold Toronto scoreless for 5 innings last time they played but some decent career numbers against him and Toronto offense clicking a little better now. How popular will Jays stacks be tonight?

• NESBears120

@GTRandy27 said...

Not sure if fading coors is ever a good idea tbh. I’m no expert so could be wrong

I won a quarter league fading coors the other night and playing a Boston stack against the A’s

• NESBears120

Tonight’s slate is ugly to me.. I’m thinking about taking a night off

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@jmikeisawinner said...

the research tools section of this website has that sort of data. sortable as well.

• flip4flop

Truly hate almost all the pitching options tonight beside Sale which has weather concerns. May have to go light tonight and just throw some darts with a Coors stack.

• xdan3220

Looks like the Phillies have called up Tommy Joesph, assuming he is in the lineup tonight he is very cheap on DK and catcher eligible, has mashed at AAA especially against lefties, may have him across the board

• cAUmberlandtiger8

@xdan3220 said...

Perez managed to hold Toronto scoreless for 5 innings last time they played but some decent career numbers against him and Toronto offense clicking a little better now. How popular will Jays stacks be tonight?

I think Donaldson puts atleast one in seats.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).