7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 150 ) at Cleveland ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( 142 ) at Boston ( -154 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -115 ) at Texas ( 106 ) —- T: 10
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( 150 ) at Kansas City ( -163 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -114 ) at Colorado ( 105 ) —- T: 10
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -151 ) at Arizona ( 139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 141 ) at Seattle ( -153 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 107 ) at LA Dodgers ( -116 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Amazing up 4 zip in first and Hill walks first two batters.

• cy1985

Rich Hill may not get through 5 innings. Just ridiculous. I give up.

• MisterMister

Well, it is Friday the 13th….

Should’ve known better, early exit for the night.

• Junkyard_Dogs

@cy1985 said...

Rich Hill may not get through 5 innings. Just ridiculous. I give up.

ditto… this is night 3 of me having a starter getting porked in the first inning… time to take a break

• cy1985

@Junkyard_Dogs said...

ditto… this is night 3 of me having a starter getting porked in the first inning… time to take a break

3 months worth at this rate.

• yeahthisiscuddy

@slpanthers24 said...

Amazing up 4 zip in first and Hill walks first two batters.

Strike zone was horrible on the first walk. He threw two curves that were strikes that the ump just missed. Then he got frazzled. He’ll be okay.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Every pitcher on my rosters suck lately.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Boston at it again. Would have stacked all in if not for that weather.

• Junkyard_Dogs

Three nights in a row where the pitch count is up in the first freaking inning and you know it’s gonna be a short night. Pineda and Jiminez barely made 5 innings, and Hill is on his way. Nice knowing that after the first inning you pretty much have no shot of cashing.. ;)

• MrMadness001

I’m surprised they are even playing in Boston right now. It’s a steady rain. Not heavy but still it’s going to rain like that the whole game.

• MrMadness001

There is no reason to play Bryce Harper anymore. They literally just walk him almost every at bat now. What a joke.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

i stacked the red sox more than any other team (besides mets) tonight….i really wish i could share my secret, but I won’t for now (until someone pays me to)

• Brian6035

I only play fantasy football and golf but am a die-hard Red Sox fan. What is Bradley’s ownership like? Guy is now an early mvp candidate batting in the 9 hole. Lol

• cy1985

@Ryazan said...

i stacked the red sox more than any other team (besides mets) tonight….i really wish i could share my secret, but I won’t for now (until someone pays me to)

You’re good at what you do. No doubt about it.

• Markley

@cy1985 said...

You’re good at what you do. No doubt about it.

are you guys kidding? red sox have been mashing 10+ per game for what, 3 or 4 games in a row? picking them again is not rocket science, really came down to being a meteorologist for this game which still may be delayed/postponed

• Mccloud4203

agreed no secret on my bosox right now lol

• cy1985

Thank you Kipinis!

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@Markley said...

are you guys kidding? red sox have been mashing 10+ per game for what, 3 or 4 games in a row? picking them again is not rocket science, really came down to being a meteorologist for this game which still may be delayed/postponed

Twins stack shutting me up now though….but that one lacks reasoning and is more about people who set TONS of lineups stumbling on the twins at some point. Red Sox are the most obvious hottest team ever right now, and i live in boston, this rain is nothing, the game is getting played.

• Choco26

@hobbes2d said...

I really like Byung-ho Park tonight. He’s mashed righties and Tomlin has reverse splits and is HR prone.

Nice call. But according to Ryazan you are an idiot that just got lucky

• Markley

@MrMadness001 said...

There is no reason to play Bryce Harper anymore. They literally just walk him almost every at bat now. What a joke.

well he does have a high floor for a batter……

• cy1985

Hill has settled down. How many points do you get for a winning pitcher on Fanduel?

• MrMadness001

I totally get that but man it is frustrating to see him get walked 2-3x a game now.

• mabrla

@Ryazan said...

You’re one of the 17 players whose lineups I’ve been analyzing (stalking) over the last two months. In fields of under 5000 and especially qualifiers, it’s good to see someone with a strategy to beat the computer algorithms while thinking beyond just the numbers.

With that said, I can’t employ a similar strategy until I have a BR that allows me to wager 500+ a night, but well done on the playboy Q a few days back with the Royals stack.

• Ryazan

• x3

• x2

@mabrla said...

You’re one of the 17 players whose lineups I’ve been analyzing (stalking) over the last two months. In fields of

i must be easy to do because I don’t have a program set lineups for me, and im usually around 5-15 lineups a night lol

people like saahilsud are just programmers who happen to like sports….i just like sports and don’t care about programming

• mabrla

@Ryazan said...

i must be easy to do because I don’t have a program set lineups for me, and im usually around 5-15 lineups a night lol

people like saahilsud are just programmers who happen to like sports….i just like sports and don’t care about programming

My post got cut off so I went back and fixed it, but yeah I’ve been trying to find weaknesses in their programs from a strategy standpoint.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).