• Blogger of the Month

6:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( 211 ) at NY Yankees ( -231 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Philly ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -150 ) at Detroit ( 138 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( 136 ) at Minnesota ( -147 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -147 ) at Chi Sox ( 136 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 147 ) at Arizona ( -159 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at Seattle ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yahoo $1 league, starts today on the main slate!

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/20175/overview

Everyone welcome. Except a kind ask for pro (aka known colluders) to not taint the league. We don’t need a bunch of duplicate lineups showing up. This league is only $1, but it’s for fun and community.

Yahoo league up to 15/20. I saw an invite so I joined.

• ASitar

Ramirez, La Stella or Gurriel?

• eatmyturf23

@yisman said...

Yahoo league up to 15/20. I saw an invite so I joined.

Yisman! Nice!

We might not hit 20 in time. So everyone please keep an eye out here in the daily threads for a 15-man contest starting tomorrow, if we can’t fill this today. I might post a new one tonight after lock, or tomorrow morning.

today’s league attempt:
    https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/20175/overview

• EricQ23

Ramirez

• DailyDonater

Anyone else stacking Mariners?

• eatmyturf23

Not me. Just a small Vogeldong share

• Njsum1

The stack no one owns, and the pitcher everyone is stacking against is gonna win this slate tonight…feels like one of those nights. No numbers behind it, just a bunch of mediocre matchups for hitters and pitchers alike. 🤷‍♂️🤢🤢🤮🍻🍷

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I faded Ray. I suspect Peacock outscores him at a significant discount. Give me Peacock against a bunch of right-handers in 50F Detroit as opposed to Ray in 90F Arizona with the roof open.

• Lathum

Is there anything George Springer can’t do?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Lathum said...

Have babies.

• Njsum1

@Lathum said...

He probably can’t do this 🤷‍♂️

• Lathum

Gimme all the Aledmys Diaz. Been so hot lately.

• Njsum1

Chirinos with the bvp homer

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

21% Chrinos. Not bad.

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

It’s not the number of games. I like 6 or 7 as well. No offense is really in a powerhouse spot. So you’re going to have to make a lot of lineups in hopes that a couple will come through. Not a recipe for a profitable night…imo. Feels like the kind of night I’ll take a shot on like 3 offenses yet none will be the one I need 🤷‍♂️

Edit…or if I get the offense right, it will be the players I don’t roster doing the damage.

Yep the Houston 6-7-8-9 stack for all the money. That type of night. Glad I kept it light.

• Turnabuck

Whelp! Looks like I’ve stopped Matt Boyd’s 20 point run by playing him over Justin Bieber. Sorry.

• biga0787

Chirinos had “bvp”, Diaz is always cheap. Didn’t have either one.

• Lathum

@Turnabuck said...

Whelp! Looks like I’ve stopped Matt Boyd’s 20 point run by playing him over Justin Bieber. Sorry.

Why would you play Boyd vs Houston vs Justin over the Chisox?

• cjs5555

@DailyDonater said...

Anyone else stacking Mariners?

They’re one of my 4 stacks

• Lathum

Bregman has had 2 frustrating ABs. Both times smoked one down the third base line. One caught one just foul. Could easily have 2 doubles. He is going to crush one out tonight the way he is seeing the ball.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Dang, not a fun way to start he night…passed on Diaz at two positions. Had him in my initial build but swapped because I figured he was least likely to homer…ugh…

• Lathum

@cjs5555 said...

They’re one of my 4 stacks

I have a 4X4 stack for that game.

• cjs5555

i guess jorge polanco is not in a slump like i thought. not in my MIN stack.

• Lathum

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Dang, not a fun way to start he night…passed on Diaz at two positions. Had him in my initial build but swapped because I figured he was least likely to homer…ugh…

Astros in real danger of breaking the slate if they chase Boyd early.

• eatmyturf23

Okay, so I see someone in a Yahoo gpp who rolled out Boyd as SP1 against HOU… plus 3 HOU bats Springer, Bregman, Chirinos hahahaha. Wtf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.