7:10pm NY Yankees at Tampa Bay(-105) —- T:7.5
    7:50pm Miami at LA Dodgers(-154) —- T:7.5
    8:05pm Kansas City(-120) at Texas —- T:8.5
    8:05pm NY Mets at Chi Cubs(+104) —- N/A
    8:10pm San Francisco at Houston(-115) —- T:8.5
    8:10pm Chi White Sox at Milwaukee(-110) —- T:8.0
    10:05pm Colorado at LA Angels(-158) —- T:8.0
    10:10pm San Diego(-101) at Seattle —- T:7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• ElSlappo

Jimmy Nelson looks like a good value on DK. Liriano and Harvey will be owned at high levels obviously. Is A Simmons price on DK a mistake?

• teachmehowtocutty

Iglesias on fd at 3k anybody?

• JJdaily

@ElSlappo said...

Jimmy Nelson looks like a good value on DK. Liriano and Harvey will be owned at high levels obviously. Is A Simmons price on DK a mistake?

I’m a big fan of Nelson today

• rsquier

Early slate: Oak RH and Stl LH looks too easy for it to work out.

• antzilla810

Anybody on a brewer stack with that gascan quintana pitching for the whitesox?

• teachmehowtocutty

@antzilla810 said...

Anybody on a brewer stack with that gascan quintana pitching for the whitesox?

All aboard thr braun gomez express! May add segura and davis to the train.

• Wrightime

Kluber so due to pitch a dandy

• Wrightime

Loving brantley for early slate

• zachlowry

I have a “stars and scrubs” LU I like in the early only. Kluber, Goldy, Harper

• jayisu

Quintana sucks, but has had some sneaky good games. Like Rubby (I just like saying his name). Mil bats are coming around. Like the stack.

Anyone think Karns can keep it going after his last start?

Weather here in Texas is terrible. Sucks because Tex stack looked good to me.

Anyone with a low down on Iglesias (cin)? I don’t know anything about him…does he put ATL bats in play?

Anyone else thinking that the Cubs are becoming like the Royals in that you fear targeting a pitcher against them?

• periewe

I really can’t stop from clicking on Jason Hammel for some reason….been one of the most consistent/dominant pitchers early. Hammels seems to be back in form too.

• HungryHungryHip

Really wish Oak was playing later so didn’t have to play all day for Gray

Also, is Draftkings down for anyone else?

• HungryHungryHip

@jayisu said...

Quintana sucks, but has had some sneaky good games. Like Rubby (I just like saying his name). Mil bats are coming around. Like the stack.

Anyone think Karns can keep it going after his last start?

Weather here in Texas is terrible. Sucks because Tex stack looked good to me.

Anyone with a low down on Iglesias (cin)? I don’t know anything about him…does he put ATL bats in play?

Anyone else thinking that the Cubs are becoming like the Royals in that you fear targeting a pitcher against them?

The Cubs strikeout more than anyone in baseball. They may have power which is scary for your pitcher but they’re no where near the Royals(who hit everything thrown to them… even if it’s weak contact. They’re allergic to strikeouts)

• Wrightime

Seems like going to be a cold wind blowing in night in chicago, harvey in cash looks to good and he needs to stop the slide

• dakimbell

Texas game likely will be postponed. widespread showers and thunderstorms, with 1 to 3 inches of rain expected, locally as high as 5 inches.

• Wrightime

Iglesias at 3000 wow, just did a lu with him cant be worse than some of the pitchers lately at least if he gets bombed which braves usally dont do to anyone hes very cheap compared to someone in the 8-9 range

• baldguy247

Yeah, I’m staying away from the TEX game. Love the Brewers stack too. I’m liking most of the DET lineup against Nolasco.

• teachmehowtocutty

@Wrightime said...

Iglesias at 3000 wow, just did a lu with him cant be worse than some of the pitchers lately at least if he gets bombed which braves usally dont do to anyone hes very cheap compared to someone in the 8-9 range

Ill throw a tourney lineup with him on fd. Even if he gets 8 pts on fd i would be content. You can put whatever bats you want.

• ayudame

Any advice for the later slate catchers to target? Is pretty much all the catchers hurt? lol

• baldguy247

@ayudame said...

Any advice for the later slate catchers to target? Is pretty much all the catchers hurt? lol

I love Victor Martinez against Nolasco. Even though he’s dinged, he’s 5-8 lifetime against Nolasco.

• Wrightime

Posey agansit a lefty in a small park sign me up

• mlapensee

@ayudame said...

Pena. Dude is on fire and min priced on FD.

• dehnunterzuber

Marte vs Hamels. wOBA > .700 vs LHP. Plug him in.

• sethnewb

what about cheaper pitching for tonight

• AQUAFTM45

@ 2nd base. In 84 at bats Cano has a .702 SLG vs Shields..Shields has given up the most dongs this year…must play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).