2:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( — ) at Kansas City ( — ) —- T: 0
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at Texas ( -120 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -130 ) at Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Detroit ( -130 ) at LA Angels ( 120 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 126 ) at SF Giants ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 116 ) at Arizona ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 181 ) at Washington ( -197 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:35 PM EST : Houston ( 115 ) at NY Yankees ( -125 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hoffs812

Hilarious…2nd Kipnis dong dropped my winnings for the day…and he’s in my FanDuel lineup…only in MLB DFS… even with having Harper and Conforto

• Dirt_Lavert

Avisail and Bour murdering my hopes and dreams with people on base hahahahaha

• mabrla

I’m not trying to be snarky, but who else was even an option on FD at 2B? I can see Walker. Sanchez maybe? Unless you wanted to pay for Murphy.

• mabrla

Let’s go Duda smack one guy.

• bigsmoot2

@mabrla said...

I’m not trying to be snarky, but who else was even an option on FD at 2B? I can see Walker. Sanchez maybe? Unless you wanted to pay for Murphy.

I went with Sanchez in my white sox stack.

The way kipnis and the Indians have been going, I was more likely to roster Santiago tbh.

• Conrad

@mabrla said...

2nd was loaded for this slate I’d say. Dozier HR and SB threat, Murphy, Castro, Schoop, Walker. Kipnis in a lefty on lefty match up and the Indians have been so disappointing lately. He’s 8-12% owned everywhere which I find to be crazy but they saw something I didn’t.

• bigsmoot2

On the board with a crush homer, finally, come on O’s.

• mabrla

@Conrad said...

2nd was loaded for this slate I’d say. Dozier HR and SB threat, Murphy, Castro, Schoop, Walker. Kipnis in a lefty on lefty match up and the Indians have been so disappointing lately. He’s 8-12% owned everywhere which I find to be crazy but they saw something I didn’t.

Dozier too much. Murphy too much. I never roster anyone in double headers. Walker fine. Santiago terrible, Kipnis moved to first in LU with BVP and profiles perfect vs pitch type. Perfect mini stack next to Lindor was how I saw the slate.

Pillar, Smith, Hedges, Duda, Reyes all nothing so far though so we’ll see. I need to take down another one of these things I’m sick of min. cashes and playing cash has been so boring idk how you people do it.

• mabrla

Please walk Joseph. A Smith grand slam would be elite.

• Conrad

Severino. 48 pitches to get through 2 with only 2Ks. No bueno.

• IronMonkey415

Crushing Davis with a homer just like you guys said it would happen.. WHAT THE HELL

• mabrla

@IronMonkey415 said...

Crushing Davis with a homer just like you guys said it would happen.. WHAT THE HELL

It is Chris Young…..the WOATiest pitcher in the league.

Can. Not. Wait. For him to take on a left handed heavy team. I’ll prob go all in with my bankroll that day.

• firepimp

@mabrla said...

I paid for Murphy lol.

I have every dong so far paired with quintana scattered all over the place in my lineups. I just have no kipnis. Come on Murphy can get an easy 60 points by the end right?

• mabrla

Omg Yadi hit a home run lol.

• mabrla

@firepimp said...

I paid for Murphy lol.

I have every dong so far paired with quintana scattered all over the place in my lineups. I just have no kipnis. Come on Murphy can get an easy 60 points by the end right?

He actually could. So at least there’s that ha.

• Gheag2014

glad I took a flyer on fiers

• IronMonkey415

One of the member on this site name brorannosaurus_flex is high up there in the ranking.

Take down the tourney and share the wealth.

• hcassidy

@mabrla said...

It is Chris Young…..the WOATiest pitcher in the league.

Can. Not. Wait. For him to take on a left handed heavy team. I’ll prob go all in with my bankroll that day.

Funniest thing about that statement is Young has actually owned the Orioles L/U(today’s) they were batting a combined .118(or close to that) coming into today’s game against him.

• Dirt_Lavert

I feel dumb for pivoting from Degrom to Arrietta.

• Dirt_Lavert

Pomeranz done! Couldn’t believe to see him around 20%. That’s going to help a ton.

• firemedicpat

@mabrla said...

Was just a bad play tbh.

• bigsmoot2

@firemedicpat said...

Was just a bad play tbh.

Kipnis? Yeah I didn’t see that coming.

• WestCrook1

Granderson has lost it. Too thirsty

• mabrla

@firemedicpat said...

Was just a bad play tbh.

I guess you like Santiago more than I do. Watched tape Kipnis barreled everything. Same with Lindor.

• Dirt_Lavert

Went from Gio to Severino. Changed my Nats to Yankees. Once again the better lu in the lower $ contest. I’d be okay but effing Arrietta negative.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).