2:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( — ) at Kansas City ( — ) —- T: 0
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at Texas ( -120 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -130 ) at Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Detroit ( -130 ) at LA Angels ( 120 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 126 ) at SF Giants ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 116 ) at Arizona ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 181 ) at Washington ( -197 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:35 PM EST : Houston ( 115 ) at NY Yankees ( -125 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Gheag2014

Astros stack doing ok so far

• MikeMineo

lol @ the Yankees offense making Fiers look like a K wizard

• mabrla

Ofcourse Young gets pulled right before Smith.

• JENSGT

Quintana so disappointing.

• Bay101

Granderson you suck!!!

• IronMonkey415

Should have kept more Caleb in my lineup.

I heard through the grapevine that MONTERO is in a good spot, so I switch him out from 1 lineup.

• gmen81

Gausman. Wtf

• hcassidy

I seen 1 tout mention Caleb today, had him initially to be contrarian. But then I seen the stats of the Marlin’s Pitchers triple A stats and went Suzuki instead. But at least Moose just got me above the cashline as he is only 3% owned. Now need a Hosmer Dong and I will be looking nice even with the -2.45 from Severino.

• Lathum

Kevin Gausman remembering who he is.

• eatmyturf23

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Pomeranz done! Couldn’t believe to see him around 20%. That’s going to help a ton.

Pom hurt me. I noted he doesn’t go deep into games, but that’s crazy. His K rate and opponent’s k rate were both among highest on slate, and I expected low ownership with the rain threat. Thought it was a good SP2 on DK. But nope. Bour taking a dump in a sweet spot today didn’t help..and he was sandwiched nicely between Ozuna and Stanton.

• mabrla

Lol deGrom is raking.

• marker0357

I’ve got NO ONE who can’t hit worth a damn

• Dirt_Lavert

@eatmyturf23 said...

Pom hurt me. I noted he doesn’t go deep into games, but that’s crazy. His K rate and opponent’s k rate were both among highest on slate, and I expected low ownership with the rain threat. Thought it was a good SP2 on DK. But nope. Bour taking a dump in a sweet spot today didn’t help..and he was sandwiched nicely between Ozuna and Stanton.

I played Bour too lol.

Quintana doing his best to screw up salvaging his score too.

Welp just gave up a dong. There goes me.

• zline34

lol I didn’t want Quintana to pitcht eh 7th. knew this would happen

• WestCrook1

Damnit Kitana

• hcassidy

So much for Robbie Ray in the Afternoon, dude is all over the place.

• hcassidy

@mabrla said...

Lol deGrom is raking.

Just gave up a 2 run Dong

• firepimp

@hcassidy said...

I seen 1 tout mention Caleb today, had him initially to be contrarian. But then I seen the stats of the Marlin’s Pitchers triple A stats and went Suzuki instead. But at least Moose just got me above the cashline as he is only 3% owned. Now need a Hosmer Dong and I will be looking nice even with the -2.45 from Severino.

If I can ever give you any advice never ever ever roster Suzuki. I took my chances on Maile over that bum lol. I have Joseph also.

• hcassidy

Phillies just tied it up. Waiting for late slate L/U looks like could go extras and see how many pitchers both teams use. Also Yankee’s were into the bullpen early today.

• hcassidy

@firepimp said...

If I can ever give you any advice never ever ever roster Suzuki. I took my chances on Maile over that bum lol. I have Joseph also.

I have only played Suzuki 1 other time and it was the night he hit 2 HR. I seen 1 mention him today and Joseph. I went with the wrong one.

• mabrla

Ya let me down Duda. Ya let me down.

• JENSGT

Abreu was supposed to be good today. What happened.

• mabrla

Pillar!

• Whacko

I think I am going to redo some of my thinking on Bat-stacks….
    clearly not working the last few days…

• mabrla

@hcassidy said...

Just gave up a 2 run Dong

Yea. But raking as in hitting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).