2:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( — ) at Kansas City ( — ) —- T: 0
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 111 ) at Texas ( -120 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -130 ) at Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Detroit ( -130 ) at LA Angels ( 120 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 126 ) at SF Giants ( -137 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 116 ) at Arizona ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 181 ) at Washington ( -197 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:35 PM EST : Houston ( 115 ) at NY Yankees ( -125 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hcassidy

@mabrla said...

Yea. But raking as in hitting.

Ugh Molina w/ Double Dong now.

• mabrla

deGrom loses the quality start bc the stranded runner in the 7th gets home on the Villar bomb? I thought quality starts were through 6.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I had my lowest score ever last night.

Today is bringing on some mighty strong competition.

• thewhitedynamite

Does DK correct a mistake in a players scoring in a timely manner? Cameron Rupp should be at 12…I’m showing him done at 10

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have one batter with two singles, and three guys with one walk apiece. That’s it.

• thewhitedynamite

Oh I see now…they showed him as scoring that run on MLB…but now they took it away and the PR scored it. Makes sense.

• IronMonkey415

Conforto came to play.

• hcassidy

Not enough freaking Giants. Only did a 3 man stack, they are already into the bullpen.

• hcassidy

Ugh and Posey was just beaned!!

• hcassidy

@mabrla said...

deGrom loses the quality start bc the stranded runner in the 7th gets home on the Villar bomb? I thought quality starts were through 6.

On FD I thought it was too, Unless a run is given up to the next inning he pitches in.

Edit: My statement is correct. A pitcher can earn a quality start by completing at least six innings and allowing no more than three earned runs.

• mabrla

Everything happening with the Mets bullpen is the most tilt. deGrom comes in for 1 batter and the pen blows his quality start. Then they’re about to blow his win. Wtffff.

• mabrla

@hcassidy said...

On FD I thought it was too, Unless a run is given up to the next inning he pitches in. Not 100% though.

Worst case scenario is happening and I’m tilted af.

• mabrla

The fact that I’ve gone the entire season thinking quality start meant reaching the sixth inning with under three earned runs goes to show how well my bankroll has taken the scoring changes thus far.

I miss being able to take scrub pitchers trying to lock up a win and no late swap gettig elite stacks at minuscule ownership.

• hcassidy

@mabrla said...

Worst case scenario is happening and I’m tilted af.

See above, I had to look through my saved notes and found the rules on a QS.

• mabrla

If I somehow don’t cash today I’m taking the week off.

• IronMonkey415

Keep it up Robbie Ray, kill me why wont you.

• SweeneyPhoto

I was having a lousy day on the early slate and now my Yankees/Royals/Orioles players are all hitting dingers, things are looking up. Hopefully it continues.

I was mad at myself this morning for having the nuts, knowing all of the correct players then second guessing myself and not pulling the trigger. Could’ve won a lot of money, now hoping to break even… so it goes.

• SweeneyPhoto

…and right on cue Butera goes yard!

• mabrla

Alright Garcia I need you. Please don’t leave me at the mercy of the Mets bullpen

• hcassidy

I played Hosmer and Moose from KC that was it, that game was a complete Gas Station inferno and now kicking myself. Have Yankee Stack but DiDi killing it. As far as afternoon Slate had A’s but the wrong ones and Desmond kicking me a Doughnut with sprinkles for shits and giggles. Not to mention Ray playing the LH version of ‘Ricky Vaughn’

• mabrla

@hcassidy said...

I played Hosmer and Moose from KC that was it, that game was a complete Gas Station inferno and now kicking myself. Have Yankee Stack but DiDi killing it. As far as afternoon Slate had A’s but the wrong ones and Desmond kicking me a Doughnut with sprinkles for shits and giggles. Not to mention Ray playing the LH version of ‘Ricky Vaughn’

No Savly pulled me off the 2-5 stack and the whole team.

They’re going to be a great spot to target the next few games because they’re hittiing and nobody realizes it. Hosmer is like top five in all hitting categories for this month or something like that and Perez is just raking.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Who do you guys like between Morton and Tanaka for the late slate?

• mabrla

Just blow the win already Mets. I’m sick of baseball this morning and am just gonna min cash anyways.

Horrible.

• hcassidy

@mabrla said...

No Savly pulled me off the 2-5 stack and the whole team.

They’re going to be a great spot to target the next few games because they’re hittiing and nobody realizes it. Hosmer is like top five in all hitting categories for this month or something like that and Perez is just raking.

I had Perez as well, and when L/U came out I stuck with those 2 and shifted my Orioles to the Yankees.

• mabrla

@hcassidy said...

I had Perez as well, and when L/U came out I stuck with those 2 and shifted my Orioles to the Yankees.

Probably turned out alright for you then.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).