7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 104 ) at Kansas City ( -112 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 139 ) at Boston ( -151 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -221 ) at Detroit ( 202 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -112 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( -131 ) at LA Angels ( 121 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -101 ) at San Diego ( -107 ) —- T: 7
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 120 ) at SF Giants ( -130 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

PlateIQ just continues to get better and better. These new premium ratings for hitters and pitchers are amazing

• KindGuy

Nice solid 8 game main slate on a Monday. I’m gonna kill it this week!

• KindGuy

No Coors. Thank God.

• KindGuy

@TnRiddles said...

PlateIQ just continues to get better and better. These new premium ratings for hitters and pitchers are amazing

How much they pay you for that plug? Lol.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

How much they pay you for that plug? Lol.

they dont pay me a thing. the product is awesome

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

No Coors. Thank God.

This

• noddy

Some solid starting pitchers tonight. Carassco. Corbin. The 2 in San Diego. Who are we going with?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

I will be going McCullers , Anderson , Guerra in most lineups

• noddy

@TnRiddles said...

I will be going McCullers , Anderson , Guerra in most lineups

I’m guessing this is for GPP? What about cash games?

• TheGZA3445

Gonna try to go cheap arms so i can stack up on CLE and Boston bats

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

I’m guessing this is for GPP? What about cash games?

I dont play cash games , but I dont see a reason why those 3 wouldnt be cash pitchers as well

• noddy

@TnRiddles said...

I dont play cash games , but I dont see a reason why those 3 wouldnt be cash pitchers as well

Ok. I never considered Guerra

• KindGuy

@TnRiddles said...

Just playing around man.

• Njsum1

Going to make around 4 to 8 lineups tonight. Having trouble with pitching. I’m considering playing Lucchesi and Tyler Anderson in all of them. Hoping for a combined 35 DK or better, and trying to win it with the bats.

• KindGuy

Has the feel of a low scoring slate (thanks Vegas odds!) which I hope is what happens. I never do well when there are several teams they score 10+ runs.

Hopefully the team I stack is the only one that goes off!

• kinger8705

Its been raining here in michigan all morning…something to def watch for later on

• ripking

Can sal Romano keep it up against the k happy giants?

• mbunner23

The decision of the day for me will be if I use all my FPP’s for baseball in the next couple days or keep racking them up for NBA season.

• KindGuy

@mbunner23 said...

NBA season.

WNBA season

• ezellmt

RG Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

PlateIQ seriously is incredible. Yes, I do some work for RG, but won’t shill something unless it’s truly beneficial. It’s now the first thing I look at each day. It’s super addicting to flip through and see what pops. I started a blog to talk about a stat that stands out to me for PlateIQ. Here’s the one for today.

PlateIQ Stat of the Day:5/14/18

• TheRyanFlaherty

Initial research and I’m having a tough time differentiating pitching. It’s splitting hairs between the top two and between the three mid-level guys. Can’t pick one from each group yet, or even deciding to just go with 2 of the 3 cheaper guys instead.
    Hope whatever sways me during the day turns out to be right. Or maybe it’s a night to pick batters first and see what it leaves me with…we’ll see…

• mbunner23

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Initial research and I’m having a tough time differentiating pitching. It’s splitting hairs between the top two and between the three mid-level guys. Can’t pick one from each group yet, or even deciding to just go with 2 of the 3 cheaper guys instead.
    Hope whatever sways me during the day turns out to be right. Or maybe it’s a night to pick batters first and see what it leaves me with…we’ll see…

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Tyler Anderson?

Anderson and Indians are the early leaders for Mega chalk

• lloydjv1

@TnRiddles said...

Good, give me a winning lineup for today. I have been taking a beating lately.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@lloydjv1 said...

Good, give me a winning lineup for today. I have been taking a beating lately.

with the newest features that PlateIQ offers for premium the lineups almost make themselves , lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).