6:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 141 ) at Cleveland ( -153 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:07 PM EST : Atlanta ( 119 ) at Toronto ( -129 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -117 ) at Miami ( 108 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 103 ) at Arizona ( -111 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 156 ) at LA Angels ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 106 ) at Seattle ( -115 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 104 ) at San Diego ( -113 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SweeneyPhoto

What a slate, think I will put a list of 6 pitchers on the wall and throw two darts.

• Roma315

5 of 7 games are late games, highest pitcher on FD is $8.7k, not a single ace, $5.4k for the highest batter, should be a very interesting slate.

• hoffs812

FD should of included the Tampa/Cleveland game as the start of the main slate then archer & carrasco would of been choices

• Barnold89

So who else is all in on straily on this terrible pitching slate?

• UIGEA

Is the humidor installed in AZ yet? All the articles I see are from mid-April and say “About a month..” ??

• Dirt_Lavert

Do we dare stack the D Backs again?

• Dirt_Lavert

I’m concerned with the Pollack injury tho. Anyone know if they have played well without him in the lineup this season? I know he’s played most of the games.

• DailyLoser

@SweeneyPhoto said...

What a slate, think I will put a list of 6 pitchers on the wall and throw two darts.

Literally? Cause I’d like to see the video :)

• WestCrook1

@Barnold89 said...

So who else is all in on straily on this terrible pitching slate?

Against that Houston offense? I don’t think so

• WestCrook1

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Do we dare stack the D Backs again?

Most likely gonna be without Peralta and Pollock

• Dirt_Lavert

Oh wait, Mets bp is garbage. Wheeler is garbage. D Backs should be popular tonight.

• WestCrook1

Toronto, Dodgers, and Angels are my favorite 3 stacks. Colon has fallen off the rails, Cain has stunk it up the past 2 seasons, and Pelfrey is well.. Pelfrey

• SweeneyPhoto

@DailyLoser said...

Literally? Cause I’d like to see the video :)

If I can dig up my darts I might just…

Because science.

• Dirt_Lavert

@WestCrook1 said...

Most likely gonna be without Peralta and Pollock

ahhh didn’t know about Peralta. Definitely takes some heat off them. Maybe they bat my dude Nick Ahmed first or some shit. They can’t put Blanco there. Guy is cooked.

• DailyLoser

@SweeneyPhoto said...

If I can dig up my darts I might just…

Because science.

lol…if you win a GPP with darts, you could probably sell the video to Schneiderman. Or maybe you could just keep dart throwing.

• Conrad

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Oh wait, Mets bp is garbage. Wheeler is garbage. D Backs should be popular tonight.

Wheeler actually looked pretty good his last time out. Fastball velocity above 95 and his breaking pitches looked good. His problem is he’s another nibbler and likes to give out walks and probably won’t go deep into the game. The Mets bullpen is gross tho. Dbacks will be popular but I’m not sure where to go there outside of Goldy. Maybe the cheapies like Mathis/Herrmann, Ahmed and or Drury.

• WestCrook1

@Conrad said...

Wheeler actually looked pretty good his last time out. Fastball velocity above 95 and his breaking pitches looked good. His problem is he’s another nibbler and likes to give out walks and probably won’t go deep into the game. The Mets bullpen is gross tho. Dbacks will be popular but I’m not sure where to go there outside of Goldy. Maybe the cheapies like Mathis/Herrmann, Ahmed and or Drury.

Lamb the GOAT of course

• Conrad

@WestCrook1 said...

Lamb the GOAT of course

His ownership tonight will be 30%+ in gpps and 70%+ in cash. Not sure what to do with that.

• SweeneyPhoto

@DailyLoser said...

lol…if you win a GPP with darts, you could probably sell the video to Schneiderman. Or maybe you could just keep dart throwing.

Hey, I won one this weekend with Berrios, so anything is possible :-)

• Yacht67

Luis and Anderson PvP for GPPs? Luis is fav but i kinda like chase a lot. Also like McCarthy.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Feels like way to go is to leave a decent amount of cash left in your lineup. Don’t know if I will do it, but tempted to be contrarian tonight,

• bigsmoot2

A few decent looking stacks outside of Arizona, which is most likely where I am going to go since the AZ and NYM bats will be high owned in GPP.

Not sure on pitching Chavez and Gallardo anyone?

• hoffs812

Anybody liking Chavez

• SweeneyPhoto

@hoffs812 said...

Anybody liking Chavez

I suspect he is going to be chalky

• hautalak

Getting the pitchers right wll be damn near impossible tonight. Throw it on the wall and hope it sticks. McCarthy for cash but that’s about it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler