7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -161 ) at Miami ( 148 ) —- T: 8
    7:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -127 ) at Atlanta ( 117 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 109 ) at Minnesota ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 128 ) at Kansas City ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 142 ) at Arizona ( -154 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( -186 ) at LA Angels ( 171 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 111 ) at SF Giants ( -120 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rickkain29

@roach62 said...

ok well glad to see its not just me then…grrr

• Kuchhhh86

Who is the best SP2 option if Pivetta game is off?

• mbunner23

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Grinke/Thor

• jtkucheck

@rickkain29 said...

Draft Kings line-up builder is messed up if you are building line ups from your desk top. Mobile app works but you have to know the face of the player you want. Kind of like filling out your march madness bracket by picking the best mascot.

Select the team the player is on, then the position the player plays. In most cases only that player will be available, outside of Rays 1B and Astros C.

• Kuchhhh86

@mbunner23 said...

Grieke/Thor

If Thor game is off? does not look good for now

• dsoglin33

Yeah, New york weather not appealing right now. I like Blach as SP2. At home, NL, no Votto most likely, and the Reds suck.

• dsoglin33

Yeah, New york weather not appealing right now. I like Blach as SP2. At home, NL, no Votto most likely, and the Reds suck.

• mbunner23

@Kuchhhh86 said...

If Thor game is off? does not look good for now

At that point, throw a dart.

• Benf15harp

Awwww shit ohtani batting 2nd
    Me likey

• rog11sm

if rain wasn’t an issue I would lock in erod and tanaka

• Benf15harp

@rog11sm said...

if rain wasn’t an issue I would lock in erod and tanaka

I’m with you on erod

• GaryScott59

Looking at the map, Boston looks worst in terms of rain. Washington should go if the map is right. Had Erod and a Boston stack but after seeing the map it’s time to find other avenues.

• zline34

Locking in Flaherty looking for that 50 burger

• Benf15harp

Cole on the road this season 53% fly ball rate 42% hard contact to righties
    2.4 hr/9 last season on the road to lefties
    Cole is due for a bad game ……right? Lmao
    Trout/ohtani mini stack engage

• jayzinmn80

@Jeddy3 said...

Jose Berrios is making no sense to me. Is he broken or just in a slump? His SS%(10.3%), HC%(27.2%) and BB/9(1.79) are all about where they should be. I feel like he has just been getting unlucky with his hr/fb ratio, but I will admit I haven’t been watching his games. Anyone have any insight in this?

I’m big Twins fan and have watched the majority of his starts… He’s been a little unlucky, but there’s more to it than that. His mechanics are a little off. Can’t seem to find his balance point and loses control of his pitches…fastball to be specific. As soon as that happens he starts losing his confidence and things start to unravel. He went through this briefly last year and i expect this bump in the road to be brief. i personally will be using him in 20-35 percent of my line-ups

• keephustlincuz

@GaryScott59 said...

Looking at the map, Boston looks worst in terms of rain. Washington should go if the map is right. Had Erod and a Boston stack but after seeing the map it’s time to find other avenues.

Just checked the radar. No way they start on time in boston. Once that line goes through it looks ok. You convinced me to play erod.

If you love him for pitching leave him in one line up.

• KindGuy

I’m all in on the Marlins

Good luck everyone!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Leake and Garcia are the best 2 options in my opinion if you’re looking to pay down. Garcia has the better match up, but there’s rain. I’m not expecting much from any of those mid-priced pitchers. I’d rather just go down to sub 6 and get 15 points there. You could go Cole with Grienke or Thor or just Thor/Grienke and stack the tigers and one-off the rest, you pretty much have to with Cole/Grienke. That’s the way I’m seeing things. Most of the best and most expensive stacks are all in bad weather. Once you remove them the best stacks that are left are all pretty cheap. Tigers, Giants, Pirates, Rays, D-Backs, Dodgers. They’re all cheap.

• Kuchhhh86

My god there was no other options beside Pivetta. No choice to get Thor/Greink and cheap bats

• keephustlincuz

@elementasrat said...

I’m all in on the Marlins

Good luck everyone!

Just made erod and dodgers stack. gl

• tjventre

Bmore and DC should be dry till 10 or 11. Philly, NY, and Boston – heavy heavy downpours starting earlier. Might not get five full innings at those three games.

• keephustlincuz

@tjventre said...

Bmore and DC should be dry till 10 or 11. Philly, NY, and Boston – heavy heavy downpours starting earlier. Might not get five full innings at those three games.

Already raining in boston and ny. Why would they start the games?

• csandbizzle

@keephustlincuz said...

Already raining in boston and ny. Why would they start the games?

It’s also going to pour in Baltimore soon…I think he might be trying to throw people off because it’s definitely going to clear up in NY and Boston

• Kuchhhh86

Is the mets game in danger?

• csandbizzle

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Is the mets game in danger?

It poured, so it’s not safe, but it’s going to clear and if they haven’t called it yet I’m expecting it to start delayed and play fine after that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.