7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -161 ) at Miami ( 148 ) —- T: 8
    7:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -127 ) at Atlanta ( 117 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 109 ) at Minnesota ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 128 ) at Kansas City ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 142 ) at Arizona ( -154 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( -186 ) at LA Angels ( 171 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 116 ) at Seattle ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 111 ) at SF Giants ( -120 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fanturds

@csandbizzle said...

It’s also going to pour in Baltimore soon…I think he might be trying to throw people off because it’s definitely going to clear up in NY and Boston

yeah, if the rain would have held off until 9 PM EST, i would have risked some action in that game. dewpoint is an absurd 72 degrees. a cold front is coming.

I think you are looking at 45 minutes of play tops.

• mr_papageorgio

In case anyone cares about that game I’m in Pittsburgh now and it’s mostly sunny so I don’t think there’s any concern about that game playing

• lfn1992

I think the Mets game might be PPD not because of the weather per se but the fact that Metro North is at a standstill

• Benf15harp

@mr_papageorgio said...

In case anyone cares about that game I’m in Pittsburgh now and it’s mostly sunny so I don’t think there’s any concern about that game playing

• keephustlincuz

@csandbizzle said...

It’s also going to pour in Baltimore soon…I think he might be trying to throw people off because it’s definitely going to clear up in NY and Boston

Agree. That seems like a strong cold front moving quick. Would you guess a 45 minute delay?

• lfn1992

Really tilted. Had Harper/Sanchez in my single bullet but worried about rain messing things up. Pivot to… Pham/Gomes? All the high-salary OF are in rain-threatened games

• bucherpsu08

@tjventre said...

Bmore and DC should be dry till 10 or 11. Philly, NY, and Boston – heavy heavy downpours starting earlier. Might not get five full innings at those three games.

No way. That line of storms is already at the pa/md border and building. Will be nasty storms here in bmore by 8pm.

• bucherpsu08

@keephustlincuz said...

Agree. That seems like a strong cold front moving quick. Would you guess a 45 minute delay?

Once it starts it won’t really stop. The line moving south is going to converge with a line building north

• csandbizzle

@keephustlincuz said...

Baltimore I think looks really ugly, Delay in NY will be shorter than Boston if I had to guess, maybe 45 minutes but it might be longer depending on how long it takes to get the field playable. I think they have a big window though.

It is super weird to me that the Mets haven’t even announced a delay yet FWIW

• keephustlincuz

@bucherpsu08 said...

Once it starts it won’t really stop. The line moving south is going to converge with a line building north

Talking about the boston game.No comment on balt or phi.

• fanturds

@keephustlincuz said...

the storms are expected to come from the SE too later.

its possible they could fit a legal game in there, but its uber risky.

I do expect them to try, since tomorrow looks like a PPD.

• bucherpsu08

@keephustlincuz said...

Talking about the boston game.No comment on balt or phi.

Ah my bad. Reading too much at once

• lfn1992

The teams’ caginess about announcing delays, etc. is really pissing me off royally

• lfn1992

#FENWAYWEATHER UPDATE: The start of tonight’s game will be delayed. Based on the current forecast, we anticipate first pitch at approximately 8:30 ET.

• lfn1992

Locked in for Pham/Gomes. Rain, T-storm away, please!

• lfn1992

TOR/NYM also in a rain delay

• Lathum

Stacked Giants/ Royals with thor.

This is either going to go great or up in flames.

• csandbizzle

FFS how hard is it to have your intern throw out a tweet

• biga0787

Well I have Yankees, nats, mookie

• csandbizzle

Normally I think Delays are a good indication they intend to play based on the forecast, but them being announced so late concerns me.

• fanturds

Tarp just came out in BAL. rip those guys

• Benf15harp

@biga0787 said...

Well I have Yankees, nats, mookie

• GaryScott59

I have one lineup and will take your advice. Squeezed Betts in also. You are correct. It appears the rain will move out in 1.5 hours but looking more closely, Washington and Baltimore may not play for long.

• csandbizzle

@fanturds said...

Tarp just came out in BAL. rip those guys

If the tarp came out I don’t expect it to come off based on what I’m seeing…not that it helps anyone now.

• Taterchipdip

Baseball tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.