7:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 161 ) at Pittsburgh ( -175 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Miami ( -115 ) at Philadelphia ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -114 ) at Kansas City ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    7:07 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 119 ) at Toronto ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 147 ) at Detroit ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 104 ) at Arizona ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Texas ( -101 ) at Oakland ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 164 ) at LA Dodgers ( -178 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• mabrla

I may just stop watching today. Tigers stack without Kinsler is no Bueno. If my three guys homer everyone with the 1-4 will have 4.

No win situation.

• rdcrds

ETA on them pulling guys in detroit?

• innisfree

i have almost 100% kinsler and miggy. i’m supprised at the low ownership % of DET against berrios. esp, after BOS game ppd

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

suzuki with the hr off zimmerman. Jesus my luck.

• rocketman828

Glad I got victor Martinez today goes 0 for 2 in one inning that will sum up the rest of my night!

• feekdogg

@slpanthers24 said...

suzuki with the hr off zimmerman. Jesus my luck.

Could be worse…like taking Happ over him.

• rdcrds

2 lineups tonight 1 has miggy other has kinsler heh at least they are only up by 6, they wont be bringing in replacements any time soon

• choppadown

My Detroit – Toronto stack had Happy. he just got pulled with a -6, perfect.

• Wolfedawwg

Rays love Happ…….

• Mccloud4203

9-0 wtf tampa didnt expect this

• NickDiesel316

@Mccloud4203 said...

what percentage was berrios in the DK 3$ swing for the fences?

only 5% owned

• rocketman828

Like 10 homers hit so far tonight seems like and I have 0 fuck same shit different night I just cant hit the right batters

• WestCrook1

CASALI!

• NickDiesel316

@Mccloud4203 said...

had 3 tampa stacks…. unfortunately 2 of them had berrios lol

• Wolfedawwg

@Mccloud4203 said...

Good, Jays will play small ball now……………….lol

• tcp140

Rays have 9 runs, of course Guyer 0-3

• jeffgo33

I got Happed!

• rocketman828

Got suckered in with the price drop on Donaldson I just need to start looking with a fresh pair of eyes!

• feekdogg

And for the third time in a week, I am stuck in a small stakes cash game with Saahil. Seriously, there’s got ti be a better way to assure you are playing with people that are on your level, other than creating your own contest everyday with the disclaimer: “No pros, please respect!”

• Daybo

@rocketman828 said...

Got suckered in with the price drop on Donaldson I just need to start looking with a fresh pair of eyes!

Donaldson was a fine pick tonight, bad nights happen. The numbers were there for him to do well though.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Tiger Defense is just killing my best lineup in weeks along with donaldson. Why can’t that guy hit anymore.

• Daybo

Had niese in my Detroit stack lineup, switched to zimmerman cause i had like 5k salary left over. Damn

• NickDiesel316

im kinda upset I switched from niese to berrios pretty much ONLY because I didn’t feel comfortable with like 3k of unspent money… if I have niese in those lineups with berrios im crushing right now and its not even close.

Thankfully im doing alright with my other lineups.

• GTRandy27

Jordan Zimmerman imploding here, sheesh

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn it det. Can you ever hold a damn lead. So much for Zimmerman. Might not even get the win now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).