8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -113 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -113 ) at Kansas City ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 153 ) at Arizona ( -166 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at LA Angels ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -114 ) at Seattle ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -153 ) at SF Giants ( 141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CJtheGrump

So what’s going on with the DK prices I’m seeing? Is that arcade mode?

I haven’t actually looked at a regular slate yet, I’ve just looked at dailybaseballdata and the projected lineups here on RG.

For example, Ozuna is listed as 7K (?) for DK on dailybaseballdata. I’ll have to slip outside and check DK on my phone (stupid web filters).

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

That’s arcade mode

• Wander_Bread

Arcade mode looks fun. Definitely going to try the $3 100k launch special

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Arcade mode should be interesting. So many different combinations I want though. I need more lineups. I think I’m going to be contrarian for one and stack this MIN/COL game with a 2 v 2 and a one off. Who knows though that might be other people’s strategy. If only it were Coors but Target Field isn’t too bad.

• dttb24

I think with Arcade mode they should have eliminated stacking all together, Just my opinion i don’t get paid for it thou..

Think its going to stick, like the fact that you can have 5 OF if you choose, easier to pick 5 players I really like when not worrying about positions. Like that a lot more goes into your planning a lineup. Points for Sac flies, at bats, HRSB combo etc..

Interested in seeing what points will look like for it after tonight.

• Conrad

Arizona chalk for the 5th day in a row.

• Njsum1

Im definitely going to give arcade mode a chance see if I like it. Ill probably just play a few lineups in the QA for a test run.

• mr_papageorgio

Arcade mode should be fun. Rendon’s monster game from a few weeks ago was worth 189 DK points with arcade scoring lol

• thebimonster

Is this an Arcade mode only chat? I like the wind blowing out at Wrigley. Along with probably everyone else…

• Lathum

@thebimonster said...

Is this an Arcade mode only chat? I like the wind blowing out at Wrigley. Along with probably everyone else…

I know, crazy that the most popular DFS site rolled out a new style of tournament for baseball and people want to discuss it in that days baseball thread.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else feeling a Montreal Expos stack today? I’m new to DFS

• hautalak

• x2

@Roma315 said...

Anyone else feeling a Montreal Expos stack today? I’m new to DFS

Hey those were always my favorite hats!

• yanksfan1

Cubs-DBacks chalk night

• WestCrook1

Arroyo pitching at Wrigley with the wind blowing out

• WestCrook1

@yanksfan1 said...

Cubs-DBacks chalk night

I’ll gladly stack the under owned A’s vs De Jong

• Conrad

Is tonight the night Phil Hughes gives up 3 or 4 HRs?

• posts06

What is a good dub up score? Just started Baseball this year been playing free trying to get a feel. I’ve been around 145 most nights.

• SweeneyPhoto

I love this slate, so juicy

• feekdogg

@Conrad said...

Is tonight the night Phil Hughes gives up 3 or 4 HRs?

Watch the weather. It’s going to be dicey all day in MN.

• bigsmoot2

Anyone like ERod tonight on FD, not sure if I want to pay up and I am guessing everyone will be on Keuchel.

• murphstahoe

@hautalak said...

Arcade mode should be interesting. So many different combinations I want though. I need more lineups. I think I’m going to be contrarian for one and stack this MIN/COL game with a 2 v 2 and a one off. Who knows though that might be other people’s strategy. If only it were Coors but Target Field isn’t too bad.

Do the Rockies steal bases? I’m seeing 2 this season from Blackmon.

Until I note otherwise it’s gonna be Reds, Brewers, and whomever is playing against Jon Lester.

Billy Hamilton is expensive in Arcade mode but he doesn’t hit for power.

• WestCrook1

@bigsmoot2 said...

Anyone like ERod tonight on FD, not sure if I want to pay up and I am guessing everyone will be on Keuchel.

Idk if I wanna pay up vs the Marlins. Ozuna and Stanton are the best lefty mashers in the game

• zline34

@feekdogg said...

Watch the weather. It’s going to be dicey all day in MN.

It’s already looking bad outside my window

• iron_tactics

Chalky strat for the early slate?

• hautalak

• x2

@murphstahoe said...

Do the Rockies steal bases?

I’m just not really looking to chase SBs. In that stack I was talking about I added Ellsbury, so it’s a bit of a possibilty there. I just see that being high scoring and there’s some Twins bats that have been hot. Hopefully this one plays with the weather concerns.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).