8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -113 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -113 ) at Kansas City ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 153 ) at Arizona ( -166 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at LA Angels ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -114 ) at Seattle ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -153 ) at SF Giants ( 141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Yacht67

Wonder if JC will ever get a strike….

• roach62

well..so much for holding Rizzo in check…

• firepimp

Awesome baltimore is in extra innings, I could possibly salvage something if trumbo hits another one out, jones hits something or machado.

But that means Detroit has more opportunity to screw things up as well.

• murphstahoe

@roach62 said...

well..so much for holding Rizzo in check…

ARCADE FIRE!

Let’s go Happ!

• Lathum

That Rizzo HR just crushed a lot of dreams

• Dirt_Lavert

ughhh. Went Goldy Mathis over Contreras Rizzo. That HR just crushed me.

• roach62

@Dirt_Lavert said...

ughhh. Went Goldy Mathis over Contreras Rizzo. That HR just crushed me.

well on DK thats not terrible to be honest…

Goldie is at what 9? with at least 2 more AB…and Mathis is at 7 with the same 2 AB left (Contreras is only 12 DK)

• roach62

so i guess my “scrub” pitchers and stud hitters could maybe work out after all lol

10DK from Lucroy…17 from Cozart…Rizzo/Happ/Harper all over 20…Trout at 7 with at least 2 more AB…

only duds were trying to be cute and fade Bryant for Arenado…and a 0 from Tomas so far

• Dirt_Lavert

@roach62 said...

well on DK thats not terrible to be honest…

Goldie is at what 9? with at least 2 more AB…and Mathis is at 7 with the same 2 AB left (Contreras is only 12 DK)

Yea I was looking if Mathis or Goldy dong it will be just as good! Hoping for the best here.

• mbyrd75

watching my lineup climb then slowly sink is more painful than watching pete rose on the FS1 baseball coverage. and he’s really not good.

• roach62

@mbyrd75 said...

watching my lineup climb then slowly sink is more painful than watching pete rose on the FS1 baseball coverage. and he’s really not good.

could be worse…could be a Spurs fan right now (just your friendly 38 point blowout)

• Dirt_Lavert

O’s intentionally walk JD lol

• balladamus

What’s the top score and cash line scores looking like for the Arcade?

• roach62

Trout…facepalm…

last AB, 2 on 1 out flies out
    this AB…2 on 2 out..SO on 3 straight pitches…grrr lol

• txdave41

185 score and still only winning a fucking $5. Fanduel is determined to not let me break this damn losing streak. God I’m so pissed. Monster score from Marisnick and Happ and I still can’t beat the competition. This is just insane. You need every fucking player to have multiple home run nights now. MLB DFS is hopeless.

• ASalvaro

jack_tors 1 & 2 second in the arcade..easily too..nice job

• Dirt_Lavert

Tyler Collins can’t end the game and now Crush davis hits a dong. FFS. Chasing the cashline as is and I’m a sox fan so need the O’s to lose. Double burn lol

• jayhedd818

Yasmannny tomasss

• Dirt_Lavert

TOMAS COMES THRUUUU!!!

Still not JD but let’s effing go. Wish he wasn’t 27% where I am though!

• ASalvaro

@txdave41 said...

185 score and still only winning a fucking $5. Fanduel is determined to not let me break this damn losing streak. God I’m so pissed. Monster score from Marisnick and Happ and I still can’t beat the competition. This is just insane. You need every fucking player to have multiple home run nights now. MLB DFS is hopeless.

i learned that last year when i had 4 home runs in the top of the 1st inning and i was still behind and in 340th place!
    in mlb dfs you need to be PERFECT

• Dirt_Lavert

Please JC Ramirez don’t do this to me. LEt’s go man! You got this!

• roach62

Tomas with HR helps me..everywhere lol

• ajsutton22

That’s Tomas HR was huge….now if Ramirez can get some Ks that would be nice

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Tyler Collins can’t end the game and now Crush davis hits a dong. FFS. Chasing the cashline as is and I’m a sox fan so need the O’s to lose. Double burn lol

Feel your pain but nothing like having 2 players in that game of 18 runs as of now, both go combined 0-9 and get PH.

• roach62

@ajsutton22 said...

That’s Tomas HR was huge….now if Ramirez can get some Ks that would be nice

he might not be getting the Ks but hes getting a lot of weak quick outs…70 pitches 1 out into 6th…not sure if he can hang on, but CGSO possibility…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).