8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -113 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -113 ) at Kansas City ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 153 ) at Arizona ( -166 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at LA Angels ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -114 ) at Seattle ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -153 ) at SF Giants ( 141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

dammit..i need to stop jinxing my own players lol sorry Ramirez owners

• cjs5555

@roach62 said...

he might not be getting the Ks but hes getting a lot of weak quick outs…70 pitches 1 out into 6th…not sure if he can hang on, but CGSO possibility…

well….that’s over

• Dirt_Lavert

And JC blows it. Hopefully he rebounds and actually gets some K’s.

• cjs5555

and i’ll be right back out tomorrow with Shoemaker. Starting 3 LAA pitchers in a row….thanks, White Sox.

• Dirt_Lavert

If the D Backs hit around one more time I should be good. Really riding on them with the 5 man stack. A Mathis dong at his ownership and I would be set.

Looks like Sanchez and Castillo were the plays at catcher.

• cjs5555

vegas really needs to adjust their game totals for everywhere except SF…. totals tonight so far… 9, 20, 5, 7, 5, 2, 10, 14, 12, 6, 14, 8, 14, 10, 9. That’s 9.7 runs per game and counting…. pitching sucks this year.

• KindGuy

Soooooo Tigers/Baltimore stack + Marisnick for all the monies?

• roach62

i guess nobody wants to win this Tigers/Orioles game…jesus you score 3 runs in top half..and your idiot reliever is giving out hits like candy lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Did the Mets bring out their only good relief pitcher? I was guessing they’d tee off on Milone sooner but damn. Their bp has been shot I just hope the D Backs can find them one more time or I’m fucked here!

• roach62

lmao only the Orioles…you let the pitcher give up 5 hits and 3 ER and 1 out…before you yank his ass? wtf kinda coaching is this??

• KindGuy

Stacked the Royals tonight. One-offs were Schwarber, Stanton and Goldy. Pitchers were Strasburg and JC.

Why the hell am I still up? Lol, good night y’all.

• murphstahoe

You gotta be kidding me the Baltimore game should have been done but now 6 extra runs and playing more? Argh!

• mbyrd75

damn it that’s twice they’ve walked JD intentionally. I don’t blame them but I really need him to hit lol

• murphstahoe

Arcade mode today – I had Darvish, 4/5 of my guys had homers and more, Suarez punked me.

1527/39000 returns 8 on 3 though obviously I’ll drop.

My theory was this. Get the best pitcher for K’s I could find. Get 2-3 cheap bats I think might hit a home run (Happ helped here) and then the two chalkiest guys possible. Screw average – just guys who hit dingers

• murphstahoe

Dude Chris Davis 2 extra innings dongs. That’s like a 5 OT game with LeBron

• murphstahoe

@murphstahoe said...

Dude Chris Davis 2 extra innings dongs. That’s like a 5 OT game with LeBron

Cost some dude in arcade like 15 grand. Probably not the only one. This night is tilt central

• cjs5555

@murphstahoe said...

Cost some dude in arcade like 15 grand. Probably not the only one. This night is tilt central

ouch….that’s brutal

• murphstahoe

I actually have a DK lineup that’s been sitting at 170 for a very long time with Kike and Austin Barnes. I need to fade the Giants completely, can’t ever get them right.

• eatmyturf23

@txdave41 said...

185 score and still only winning a fucking $5. Fanduel is determined to not let me break this damn losing streak. God I’m so pissed. Monster score from Marisnick and Happ and I still can’t beat the competition. This is just insane. You need every fucking player to have multiple home run nights now. MLB DFS is hopeless.

I’m with you. I’m on an epic losing streak also. I just can’t cash.

I hate dancing cash lines… or falling late.

• Lathum

Arg!

Fucking Angels third base coach. Sends Pujols who is dead by 5 feet with Simmons on deck and the bases would have been juiced.

• eatmyturf23

And Ramirez is done. His 6 pts for the win may just min cash me on 1 of 3 lineups, or I’ll be a point shy. Sigh.

• ASalvaro

so after the 1st night..how do you guys like the new arcade contest?

• murphstahoe

JFC let’s play 12 in Seattle too with multiple dongs.

• Lathum

ugh, that Seager HR just dropped me about $200. Need the As to get to Kris Davis

• Gheag2014

Seager puts me first in the turbo with 140

Sadly I couldn’t even cash with jd in the main

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler