8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -113 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -113 ) at Kansas City ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( 153 ) at Arizona ( -166 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 165 ) at LA Angels ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -114 ) at Seattle ( 105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 105 ) at San Diego ( -114 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -153 ) at SF Giants ( 141 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

Oh Jeez LAA don’t blow this

• Lathum

@ASalvaro said...

so after the 1st night..how do you guys like the new arcade contest?

I’m cashing across the board, with 4 points from Joey Rickard, so I am enjoying it. Happ was so under owned

• Lathum

@murphstahoe said...

Oh Jeez LAA don’t blow this

I would love another AB from Trout

• cjs5555

@ASalvaro said...

blah… i played it tonight. not super interested in it. probably won’t play it much going forward.

• remoteaction

@ASalvaro said...

At first I thought the rules/selections make it seem more like a lottery play but as I put more thought into it, I think it’s not as bad as an idea as I once thought it was. I entered a few lineups on the 25 cent tours and it looks like I am not gonna cash on any but I am going to give this type of contest plenty of chances.

• Lathum

ugh, that Joyce HR could hurt

• Lathum

Sitting in 5th in the $25 FD Grand Slam. No one in front of me has Kris Davis.

If I ever wanted a HR this would be the time.

• Lathum

haha

and they just said he is 0-11 vs the pitcher.

Lol

• murphstahoe

JFC these games won’t end.

I’m OK with dropping a section or two but if I end up out of the money in any of my contests I’ll throw up.

• walkoff9

khris davis been killing me for a week, and of course i did not have him when he hit his last hr.

• murphstahoe

@Lathum said...

Sitting in 5th in the $25 FD Grand Slam. No one in front of me has Kris Davis.

If I ever wanted a HR this would be the time.

You’ll probably get one and then lose when Trout hits 2 HR’s in extras.

• eatmyturf23

Fuck David Hernandez. I bet Ramirez isn’t very pleased either. I can’t float above the cash line now. That 6 pts was my difference. “Fun” night.

• murphstahoe

@eatmyturf23 said...

Fuck David Hernandez. I bet Ramirez isn’t very pleased either. I can’t float above the cash line now. That 6 pts was my difference. “Fun” night.

I hear ya bro. At least we weren’t the guy in 1st and 2nd in the $3 100k Arcade mode who got the shit kicked out of him by 2 Chris Davis extra innings homers and is probably making 20 bucks instead of 15k

• Lathum

@murphstahoe said...

You’ll probably get one and then lose when Trout hits 2 HR’s in extras.

I have Trout also, sadly Davis hit into a 395 foot out

• murphstahoe

WTF is up with these bullpens today. Meanwhile Ty Blach and the G’s bullpen shuts the dodgers down and they have won 5 in a row.

• Lathum

I hate that time of the night when you are up a pretty good amount of money and you just want the games to end and collect because a random doube by Yonder alonso can cost you $200.

Trout walk off would be nice, Pujols would do also

• murphstahoe

Mark Canha 3 run shot? That just sums up the night

• Lathum

ARG!!

Pujols just misses one!

I am about 15 combined feet from winning a lot of money.

Based off Alberts and the crowds reaction I thought he had it .

• eatmyturf23

I hope some folks here crushed the weird slate today. Any happy winners I can say ‘grats to? (Or take it in advance, nearly zzz’s time)

• cjs5555

@eatmyturf23 said...

I hope some folks here crushed the weird slate today. Any happy winners I can say ‘grats to? (Or take it in advance, nearly zzz’s time)

ugh….hard night. i have a cubs stack, nelson/jc, gary sanchez, harper, trout….173.45 good for only 221st.

• Lathum

@eatmyturf23 said...

If things hold I have tripled my buy ins, if somehow I get really lucky could be a lot more.

• madmanjayWV

@eatmyturf23 said...

TRY having JC Ramirez (and also Sonny Gray) in 10-team KEEPER AL ONLY :( #PRAYING4WINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w94rYbAsYBY

#FATALBERTSAYS — #USUCKLEURYGARCIA

• achubs

Wow! All Giants batters 1500 vs Kershaw on FD tomorrow!

• Bentbake

@achubs said...

Wow! All Giants batters 1500 vs Kershaw on FD tomorrow!

I just noticed that as well. That mistake on their part will make things for interesting. I was going to try the $530 FD Pickle for the first time until I saw that.

• achubs

I was looking at BvP and saw that Posey has 3 homers against him. Imagine if SF gets to him early(not likely but you could make some $$$ with those prices vs the bullpen!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.