3:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -110 ) at Arizona ( 102 ) —- T: 9
    3:40 PM EST : Texas ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:45 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 146 ) at SF Giants ( -158 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 153 ) at Washington ( -166 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -151 ) at Miami ( 139 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 239 ) at Boston ( -263 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -115 ) at Atlanta ( 106 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Houston ( -131 ) at LA Angels ( 121 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CodeBandit

The day slate looks a mess with weather issues again. The night may be the worst hitting slate of the year.

• superjon

One in the early on FD

Faria with Pit stack

• bucherpsu08

@CodeBandit said...

The day slate looks a mess with weather issues again. The night may be the worst hitting slate of the year.

Just ignore the BAL and NYM game and you should be okay.

• 7klub06

My gawd the pitching for the early slate is horrible
    Mikolas 11k on DK 👀.
    Happ, Koch anybody else?

• Jeddy3

Man, I really don’t want to take a chance on Matt Harvey. Someone talk me off that ledge please!

• bucherpsu08

Pretty easy to pay up for pitching if you pick on Hammel.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/shooting-the-moon-qualifying-for-a-live-final-2532126

For anyone thinking about trying for FD and DK live finals. Low cost ways to try and tonight’s SP2 lock.

• KindGuy

Won a $5 ticket via DK’s twitter feed. LEGGO!

#CallYourShot

• TheRyanFlaherty

Small slate tonight should be interesting.
    Quick initial research and I wound up highlighting the Pitcher is just about every matchup.

• cheezpizza

Playing in the Gold Glove today, wish me luck fellas.
    Looking like I’m riding the Cleveland train. Carpenter should get shelled early, getting to that bullpen again.

• 7klub06

Colon against a Mariners team with no Cruz or Cano?

• cheezpizza

@7klub06 said...

Colon against a Mariners team with no Cruz or Cano?

Still have Gordon, Segura, Haniger, Seager, and Healy

• superjon

Sticking with Faria. But not as high on Pitt anymore except a couple guys.

• keephustlincuz

@superjon said...

Sticking with Faria. But not as high on Pitt anymore except a couple guys.

Pretty good value in the pit lineup.

• superjon

@keephustlincuz said...

Pretty good value in the pit lineup.

Agree. Great if you want to pay up at pitcher.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

taillion/happ/ wheeler phil/balt/sf

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated with the latest early slate lineups:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-may-16-early-slate-2531857

• bucherpsu08

So I just read the Grind Down where it mentions Pivetta’s low wOBA vs righties this season. Any Phillies fans have any further insight? His wOBA vs righties last year was over .400. I lean toward trusting the larger sample size here..

• KindGuy

@cheezpizza said...

Playing in the Gold Glove today, wish me luck fellas.
    Looking like I’m riding the Cleveland train. Carpenter should get shelled early, getting to that bullpen again.

I see you in there with the high rollers! Good luck!

• KindGuy

@bucherpsu08 said...

So I just read the Grind Down where it mentions Pivetta’s low wOBA vs righties this season. Any Phillies fans have any further insight? His wOBA vs righties last year was over .400. I lean toward trusting the larger sample size here..

I think last years reverse splits were a fluke for Pivetta. Nothing I can think of points towards him being a reverse splits guy.

• KingzLanding813

Any reports on Jose Ramirez being out of the lineup today? Draft just blasted it but I’m not finding anything stating that.

• antzilla810

@Jeddy3 said...

Man, I really don’t want to take a chance on Matt Harvey. Someone talk me off that ledge please!

• mbunner23

Can’t play Happ in the early slate with weather concerns. Really don’t wanna pay that price for Bauer.

• rickkain29

@KingzLanding813 said...

Any reports on Jose Ramirez being out of the lineup today? Draft just blasted it but I’m not finding anything stating that.

Late scratch?

• hcassidy

@KingzLanding813 said...

Indians official twitter, just retweeted the lineup like 10 minutes ago and still showed J-Ram batting 3rd

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.