1:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -110 ) at Tampa Bay ( 100 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 103 ) at Milwaukee ( -112 ) —- T: 7
    2:10 PM EST : Texas ( 172 ) at Houston ( -189 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 150 ) at Chi Sox ( -164 ) —- T: 8
    2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -101 ) at Minnesota ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    3:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -112 ) at Colorado ( 103 ) —- T: 11.5
    4:10 PM EST : Washington ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    7:08 PM EST : St. Louis ( 116 ) at San Diego ( -126 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Coheedrodeo

how come no one is here any more when i check this?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Coheedrodeo said...

Busy making lineups? LOL… sunday morning… feeling lazy.

Anyhow. Wood/Ynoa is my combo of choice today… although the Pirates are better than they seem and may still switch Wood to McCullers, but right now I like the low walks and low HC from Wood at equal strikeouts %

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Ray vs Phillies, has to be the biggest question mark on the slate, right? As far as potential range of outcomes. Anyone have a definite perspective on this one?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Really, then there’s a lot of even type match ups that could go either way. Cease vs KC, the whole OAK/MIN game. Gibson vs Houston. Peralta vs ATL.

Tough slate.

• axman15

I’m taking a pretty hard stance on Ray and Maeda both getting lit up. More of a gut feeling than anything

• awilson45

Of course Brandon Belt is a late scratch

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I did one Yankees stack, 1 Red Sox Stack and 4 Toronto stacks.
    Mostly Wood, Cease, Ynoa, and 1 McCullers. Cease will make/break my day at pitching.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

I did one Yankees stack, 1 Red Sox Stack and 4 Toronto stacks.
    Mostly Wood, Cease, Ynoa, and 1 McCullers. Cease will make/break my day at pitching.

Didn’t want to compromise at pitching so had to leave one big bat out of the TOR stack and chopped Semien… 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Quintana can pitch now?

• jjwd

looks like the mets have a hamstring problem

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Really, then there’s a lot of even type match ups that could go either way. Cease vs KC, the whole OAK/MIN game. Gibson vs Houston. Peralta vs ATL.

Tough slate.

Beware Fade the Yankees at your own risk

• ifthethunder

@Coheedrodeo said...

I get way more involved with PGA and NASCAR on the weekends. (Also stank at MLB all week.)

I’ll try to do more than just check off my DK achievements tomorrow.
    ~

• jayzee666

Fade the Phillies against Ray!!
    I have yet again successfully avoided all the highest (or scoring for that matter) teams today!
    AND my pitcher just wilted under the reaper pressure!!

All is right in the universe again after a one day winning streak!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Peralta 40%ish
    McCullers 40%ish
    Ynoa and Wood 20%ish

Like the ownership if performance follows

• TheWeeIceMan

In the battle of who is worse, looks like the Tigers are crushing it.

• BiGtIGeRs

Mlb late scratch bullchit I had Belt in 30% of my lineups

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Mlb late scratch bullchit I had Belt in 30% of my lineups

Was well before lock

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Damn Semien…. calm down man… I am sorry I will not leave you out of the stack again but now stop! 🤣

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@TheWeeIceMan said...

In the battle of who is worse, looks like the Tigers are crushing it.

Making struggling Hendricks look like Scherzer…. and they have been pesky lately. Sometimes you just never know 🤷🏻‍♂️

• BiGtIGeRs

@Unico10 said...

Damn Semien…. calm down man… I am sorry I will not leave you out of the stack again but now stop! 🤣

Lol you ain’t cashin without seimen

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Damn Semien…. calm down man… I am sorry I will not leave you out of the stack again but now stop

Thank god I have him in all my Toronto stacks. My pivot in 1 was to go Tellez over Guerrerro which is not optimal currently.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Making struggling Hendricks look like Scherzer…. and they have been pesky lately. Sometimes you just never know 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agreed. I could not go back to Hendricks after he burned me so bad the last couple times. My thought was at least if Cease gets hit he should have some k’s and not go negative. We shall see…

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Also I have 0 Ray who already has 8 k’s :( Jayzee why didn’t you tell me you were stacking the Phillies?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Gotta love managers… Quintana pitch count wasn’t an issue, but gives up a solo shot and a single and he goes and gets a RH to pitch to RH struggling Chavis that Quintana had gotten out easily…. reliever gives up a single and now has to face LH Devers that takes him deep for. 3 run bomb

Overmanaging

• jayzee666

@MickyD10970 said...

Also I have 0 Ray who already has 8 k’s :( Jayzee why didn’t you tell me you were stacking the Phillies?

Phillies are hot garbage. The reaper does not even see them as a challenge. I am busy sucking the life out of the other teams playing today!!
    I actually should stack the Phillies every day just so I don’t hurt the rest of the league!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).