8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 160 ) at Chi Cubs ( -174 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 125 ) at Texas ( -135 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 129 ) at Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -118 ) at Kansas City ( 109 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Boston ( -107 ) at St. Louis ( -101 ) —- T: 8
    10:07 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 152 ) at LA Angels ( -165 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 107 ) at Seattle ( -116 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 113 ) at San Diego ( -122 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Now Shoemaker is bending over to the White Sox.

• bigsmoot2

Well shoe gives up a 2 run bomb, crappy night all around.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’d start drinking if I hadn’t already started.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m taking the rest of the week off. I’ll put a single lineup in just keep my data going, but I am not depositing back in everything I won last week.

That’s because I already spent it.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn the full on Cubs stack looked amazing after 3 innings and they have done absolutely nothing against Cincy’s pen.

• jetsfan303

Guess I’m going to have to live and die with these Reds tonight. Hoping for a good final turn but unfortunately it’s gonna be Wade Davis time!

• acdawg712

good one headley. pineda and strasburg’s path from yesterday seem quite similar. sure hope he’s capped at 1 ER.

• DKLounge13

how is that last run by the white sox an earned run for shoemaker? there was an error on a double play attempt and a run scored because of it

update: nevermind draftkings changed it

• acdawg712

yea dk seems to assume all runs are earned until the half inning is over. i’m imagine they’d switch pineda’s as well.

• hoffs812

Well there went the quality start by Pineda

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Bad beat and slate isn’t half over haha. I made a last minute swap because I had a few hundred and could upgrade an OF from a punt.

Fowler or Pham

I picked Pham. Fowler homered earlier. I just watched Pham ground out (Sac rbi) with bases loaded.

And after Carpenter walked to reload those said bases… my 3B Gyorko grounded out. My only two Cards and BOTH failed with bases loaded. And I could at least have had Fowler’s homer.

And Judge failed me with bases loaded. Three times in one night, could have been many more for all I know, I only paid attention for 30 minutes due to yard work. How many bases loaded opportunities with power hitters will it take tho? That’s some poopy luck I’m in right now.

Edit: Not to mention Freeman exiting early today. :/

• eatmyturf23

@Epignosis said...

I’d start drinking if I hadn’t already started.

I just started. I should have been pre-drinking tonight.

• dilling420

I really wish this red sox game would just end… please

• KindGuy

Nice salvage by my Royals stack. Unfortunately my pitchers suck along with my one-offs.

• acdawg712

@dilling420 said...

I really wish this red sox game would just end… please

this. at least i’m solidly in the money in both of my arcade entries with a low-owned game remaining instead of the inverse yesterday lol.

• dilling420

im in the money also but im starting to have bad feelings. i was sweating leon and he was already lifted lol

• acdawg712

yea it does seem like you freefall down the standings with just plate appearances. bos scored, hope they hold.

• ASalvaro

cant believe i made the cash line in the arcade despite having Joe Biagini lol

• dilling420

haha i had him also and i was in the money in every contest i entered but none were arcade. he started off giving up 5 earned runs i sure thought i was history

• ASalvaro

@dilling420 said...

haha i had him also and i was in the money in every contest i entered but none were arcade. he started off giving up 5 earned runs i sure thought i was history

he pitched really well after that 1st inning..if i need a cheap pitcher i would give him another shot

• ASalvaro

@dilling420 said...

lol the entry i ended up winning started off minus 30

• dilling420

yeah i think i was -15 or something like that. fowler hit homerun and i was barely past zero lol

• Dirt_Lavert

I hate stacking the Cubs and for some reason I did again tonight like a fish. I also spaced on putting any reds in my lu. Feel like I’ve seen a ton of rosters with a 5 man stack and then 3 1 offs. 5 manned the cubs and then played JD, Trout and Turner (my initial idea was people would be heavy on Cole and I could potentially have a bat that hits him).

Porcello rebounded but the Sox just can’t hit for him. They hit right when he came out. Chacin was good but they didn’t score for him either. I’m a HR short of cashing. Just Cozart over Turner and I’m set. I knew he was a good play too. I just didn’t want to spend too far up for pitching (which was ultimately a good call), but didn’t love playing Shoemaker. He had one good start last time but has been kinda shaky this year. And CHW are a weird team with not huge K upside.

IDK. I’m with Epi. Week long losing streak and racked my BR by about 1/3 just losing a bit each night consistently missing cash by just a bit. Feel like I should play the double ups. I tend to finish top 30-40% a lot and that is good to cash there if there lines as low as the other single entry contests. Never played them.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler