7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 116 ) at Atlanta ( -126 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -107 ) at Minnesota ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( 135 ) at Chi Cubs ( -146 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -270 ) at Texas ( 241 ) —- T: 8
    9:38 PM EST : Cleveland ( 124 ) at LA Angels ( -134 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 163 ) at San Diego ( -190 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 164 ) at LA Dodgers ( -191 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Seattle ( -165 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Not going tricky, SP1 is Gerrit Cole. It’s cold and the wind is blowing in at Wrigley, so I’ll use Adbert Alzolay as one of my SP2s.
    ~

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

Not going tricky, SP1 is Gerrit Cole. It’s cold and the wind is blowing in at Wrigley, so I’ll use Adbert Alzolay as one of my SP2s.
    ~

It’s a great little 8 game slate. So many things you can do with pitching. Cole seems like SP1, yet Buehler and Darvish have at least a fighting chance to outscore him, although not the likely outcome.

Alzolay is in play yet I like Kikuchi slightly better. Yet both very solid SP2 options. Or pair em up and load the big bats.

I like the slate a lot tonight , which means…

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Alzolay is in play yet I like Kikuchi slightly better. Yet both very solid SP2 options.

Exactly. I have Cole – Alzolay, Cole – Kikuchi, and Alzolay – Kikuchi to spend up a little more on bats.
    ~

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Both FD ($4) and DK ($5) have a 100k to first contest. I know the winning lineup will be like almost perfect. I wasn’t planning on playing but I got a ticket from DK ,so I guess I am now.

If you were trying to be contrarian, do yall prefer going with a low own stack or trying to get 1 offs right?

• biga0787

So Joey gallo much like any other day will hit a bomb or so 4 times. Which will it be?

• ifthethunder

Also DK has a free showdown contest, NYYTEX.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/108013890
    ~

• monarch

Darvish or Buehler for SP2.

I like SD LHB vs Jon Gray who is worse away from Coors.

• BiGtIGeRs

Pandamonious I know you’re pumped for the nba tomorrow let’s go wizards hoping they make some noise in the playoffs

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Pandamonious I know you’re pumped for the nba tomorrow let’s go wizards hoping they make some noise in the playoffs

I am?

I haven’t watched an NBA game, outside of the Pistons here and there in weeks. Really, really don’t care. Sort of kind of intrigued by Warriors/Lakers on Wednesday, solely because I want the Lakers to lose.

Much, much more intrigued by this MLB slate here.

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

Darvish or Buehler for SP2.

I like SD LHB vs Jon Gray who is worse away from Coors.

Vegas thinks both are pretty good if you’re playing 2 SP1s. (Which I think I’ll do as well, I usually have one lineup going for Double Dubs.)

But Madbum has been on fire lately. (Check Madison Bumgarner for his last few starts.) So Yu Darvish might have a better shot at the win. Especially if you want to play SD bats anyways.
    ~

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@biga0787 said...

So Joey gallo much like any other day will hit a bomb or so 4 times. Which will it be?

Both

• zovyn

No Coors. No Toronto/FLA game. Loving this slate.

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

Exactly. I have Cole – Alzolay, Cole – Kikuchi, and Alzolay – Kikuchi to spend up a little more on bats.
    ~

Alzolay has a Josh Bell problem. So I’ll be using some Bell in non Alzolay lineups where I need to save at first base

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

I am?

I haven’t watched an NBA game, outside of the Pistons here and there in weeks. Really, really don’t care. Sort of kind of intrigued by Warriors/Lakers on Wednesday, solely because I want the Lakers to lose.

Much, much more intrigued by this MLB slate here.

Don’t be cheap max out in the four point play nba tomorrow and also spend some money on the 50k to 1st tonight

Big-Boy slate.. $5 Supa-Knuckleball – gonna be in for 6, Cole/Darvy with my low-owned SEA Bats! On at least one.. Bomb Mize! Gotta go N Y Y stack on one.. and as usual will play all leadoff, 2 and 3 hitters scattered about. And one one I say Bomb-Kikuchi! Zero-owned DET bats.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If Kikuchi is going to really be 40%+ owned, there is certainly leverage in using the 2-aces construction
    But then of course you need your salary savers to come through to some extent and the most expensive stacks not to go completely nuts

I think I am going to take a little break and in a couple of hours I will decide if to play the lotto with 150 or stick to my usual 4-5 lineups build that has been doing well

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Alzolay has a Josh Bell problem. So I’ll be using some Bell in non Alzolay lineups where I need to save at first base

Thanks for that heads-up. Right now I have the even cheaper Miguel Sano at 1st, but I have the room in some to make the switch. (Plus I’m a Nats-Wiz-CAPS-WFT fan anywho.)
    ~

• ifthethunder

@866 said...

Bomb Mize!

Send Casey to his early de-Mize? I’m on board. 4,200 for Mitch Haniger seems way too low.
    ~

Oh Yea.. Haniger, Keley, and some Marmo-lejos. Lol. Whitey. Hopefully lineup comes out by 645pm

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Joey Gallo BvP vs Cole is basically his career enhanced…. 22 AB 16K 4 HRs…. only 4 plate appearances not resulting in a K or a HR, 2 BBs, 1 H and 1 out

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Tim Anderson is your BvP special of the day

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I have my lineups set (pretty much) until a couple of teams announce 5 minutes after lock they are sitting the entire starting 9. Oh oops that’s the NBA. Never mind.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s not all that hard to do a White Sox/Angels stack and still like your pitching……
    Really liking that build as well as a Twins/Sox 4×4

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I like Franmil Reyes to go deep tonight also.

• zeeshan2

cannot get a handle on this dk showdown tonight with the rangers and yankees

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).