7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 116 ) at Atlanta ( -126 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -107 ) at Minnesota ( -101 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( 135 ) at Chi Cubs ( -146 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -270 ) at Texas ( 241 ) —- T: 8
    9:38 PM EST : Cleveland ( 124 ) at LA Angels ( -134 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 163 ) at San Diego ( -190 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 164 ) at LA Dodgers ( -191 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 151 ) at Seattle ( -165 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

My best lineup is a White six stack with Cole and Kikuchi but it also. Has Trout. Grrrr….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

My best lineup is a White six stack with Cole and Kikuchi but it also. Has Trout. Grrrr….

Have a few CWS stacks moving up with the pitching now…. a few late one offs too
    I may have a couple of runners
    One is up to 160ish place with Darvish, Ohtani, Grossman and Kelenic

• ifthethunder

Looks like we jinxed all our pitchers. Still got Yu Darvish going, at least.
    ~

• jv21

• Ranked #68

RG Tiered Ranking

wow Cole with 9 fantasy points :O. I locked in Cole and Darvish in my 20 max. Should had included Buehler. At least I took the Yankees bats out of my pool, they never do well for me.

Edit: to make it worse, at the moment I would be first if you switched Cole with Buehler. Sucks.

• jv21

• Ranked #68

RG Tiered Ranking

I think I will probably continue playing these smaller slate contest, 8 seems small enough where you can just set a rule of 5-3/5-2-1, use 2-3 pitchers, make some leverage plays and will probably get lucky and hit long term.

How often do the chalk pitcher fails and the chalk value stack goes off (a lot)?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Maxed the lotto and played 3 in the 555

Cashing 2/3 of the 555… one would have been really good if Ramos had not played and had not switched Haas out. Profitable

In the lotto the highest is in 82nd and will move somewhat higher if Darvish and Buehler get the W… if one thinks about it 80 out of 80000 isn’t bad but we all know the pay structure. Lost overall

All in all getting all the $$ back isn’t bad… key was very little Kikuchi but had too much Cole
    A Kelenic bomb would have been magic but didn’t happen

• yisman

trout in 32/34 FD lineups

:(

• monarch

Beginners luck for me. One lineup pulled out 125 in NBA tickets and a similar amount in SE winnings. With a lot of chalk

• BiGtIGeRs

Is today’s slate pretty set in stone or depending on who starts can throw a wrench into your monkey

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).