7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -152 ) at Atlanta ( 140 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 126 ) at Houston ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 135 ) at St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:35 PM EST : Boston ( -193 ) at Oakland ( 177 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -103 ) at Seattle ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 210 ) at LA Dodgers ( -230 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -139 ) at San Diego ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Roma315

Last 2 starts I’ve faded Sale and still made a profit. I’ll have some exposure to him but very large slate with other options.

• Njsum1

Really nice slate tonight….it’s got a little bit of everything. Many ways to go. I’d recommend a little arcade mode for those who haven’t tried it. Competition seems a little softer and the skill element IMO is the same if not a tad higher than regular as you can’t roster more than two from one team.

• SweeneyPhoto

@Roma315 said...

Last 2 starts I’ve faded Sale and still made a profit. I’ll have some exposure to him but very large slate with other options.

What did the winning LU’s have for pitching?

• RecEm2014

Single entry $444 FD tourney. Wood or Sale in down to. Someone swing me in the right direction….

• vandymark

@RecEm2014 said...

Single entry $444 FD tourney. Wood or Sale in down to. Someone swing me in the right direction….

$444 tourney? I’d go Sale all day. You know what you’re getting from him. Wood can be iffy at times. So stick with what you know and don’t get cute :)

• Gheag2014

Gio got a good price

• Gheag2014

@RecEm2014 said...

Degrom

• andre33

Anybody have a strong opinion toward a pitcher in the DK Arcade slate other than deGrom (7:05-7:35 games)?

• Roma315

@SweeneyPhoto said...

What did the winning LU’s have for pitching?

Phone can only go back to 05/13 so Idk who I had on 05/07

I had Moore who had 50
    Sale had 58

Faded him knowing he would be high owned.

• dogfaced

I like Sale, Wood, Morton and a few others if Sale is too expensive. My analysis is on You Tube. Grinders won’t let me link to it.

• tjchip28

The downward correction in deGrom’s ERA begins today.

• firefighterg

Anyone buying Taijuan Walker early season perfomance of 61 FDP against the Padres in a game that took place in Zona? Today he gets the friendly pitching confines of PetCo Park against a team that like to swing and miss a lot.

• murphstahoe

This Bonilla guy pitched 8 innings but gave up 2 dingers at ATT Park. I am going to target the Rockies in Arcade.

• seriouspks

Sneaky/Low Owned Friday Tournament plays DK

P- Wacha won’t be highly owed and is a good number 2 pitcher in Tournament plays. Never worried about the giants bats especially VS right handed pitchers they are last in total team batting average.

C – Alex Avila is batting 4th against a below average pitcher in a hot tigers line up, Enough said.

1B- Logan Morrison is batting 4th against an up and down Severino tonight and has been hitting the ball well at home. Sign me up for some Logan

2B- Josh Harrison is never highly owed and has been hitting the ball well this year. adding him in some lineups tonight for $3,500

SS- Elvis Andrus i wouldn’t say is too sneaky but he is usually under owned and hits southpaws well.

3B- Wilmer Flores is hit or miss and mostly a miss yes but he could always get you a HR and isn’t owned much, Batting 6th tonight

OF Ryan Ryu – 273/.325/.432 slash line against left-handed hurlers. Ryan will be barley owed tonight batting 8th but is a good Tournament play

OF- Randal Grichuk – Hits lefties well and won’t be owed much

Good luck, Seriouspks

• ajsutton22

Anyone liking Norris against the strike out prone Rangers…thinking of pairing him with Sale

• ACmontreal

just playing one l/u and thats what im leaning towards. also considering sale/walker

• seriouspks

I like Walker tonight, Great line last time VS SD and never worried about San Diego’s Bats

• ACmontreal

@seriouspks said...

I like Walker tonight, Great line last time VS SD and never worried about San Diego’s Bats

agreed that walker has more upside, but I can see Norris getting similar/better numbers with half the ownership. Good day for a SD dong or two to ruin everyone’s party.

• Csquared1987

Not liking these weather reports for this slate tonight

• ajsutton22

Sale/Walker is my second choice but I only play one lineup as well so I think I’m sticking it out with Norris

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

No multi-entering for me tonight. I have one lineup I love, and it fits on both sites I play on. Feels good to be done at 5:30. I can cook tonight without thinking about lineups.

Feels good.

• Dirt_Lavert

So Wacha has been good this year? Any cards fan have insight onto that play? I expect elite sale per usual tonight but if by some chance he gets crushed maybe some combo of the mid tier level (Wood/Wacha/Morton/Gio/Walker) might be the play in GPP.

I also looked at Gio’s road record and bvp and I don’t like it.

• Njsum1

@Csquared1987 said...

Not liking these weather reports for this slate tonight

Any word on the weather for the Reds/Rockies game?

• jtkucheck

@murphstahoe said...

This Bonilla guy pitched 8 innings but gave up 2 dingers at ATT Park. I am going to target the Rockies in Arcade.

He went 8 innings because they played 17 innings the night before. Imagine he’d have a shorter leash tonight… not that getting to the Reds bullpen is a bad thing either.

• seriouspks

A little worried with Norris, ill be staying away from him tonight and taking a few Texas bats. GL though !

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler