7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -152 ) at Atlanta ( 140 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 126 ) at Houston ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 135 ) at St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:35 PM EST : Boston ( -193 ) at Oakland ( 177 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -103 ) at Seattle ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 210 ) at LA Dodgers ( -230 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -139 ) at San Diego ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firepimp

So far all my bats are owned 6% or less. I like it for now. We shall see, I can watch Sale in my fantasy league throw a gem tonight and laugh at the other 10 guys who passed on him.

• Lathum

Rockies 1-4 stack off to a great start all under 5% owned

• hcassidy

Baltimore Delayed? Seen they haven’t started yet, but my Pirates Top 2 doing work already.

• mabrla

Anyone else roster CamarGOAT? Lol.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@hcassidy said...

Baltimore Delayed? Seen they haven’t started yet, but my Pirates Top 2 doing work already.

They should be rolling now. Their announcement said 7:30 first pitch.

I had two batters from Detroit and I moved off of them, but I was just as happy with the pivots, so it made no never mind to me.

• Dirt_Lavert

Would anyone play Kike over Blanco? I have 5 nats and then Lamb/Blanco/Suzuki. I was interested in Taylor batting1 but will give murphy a go.

• Gheag2014

should of stuck with Morton need to stop listening to yank fans about sev lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Severino 37% owned where I am. I was contemplating a Lomo/Dickerson combo but pivoted. I also loved the Pham/Gyorko combo too which will be overlooked I think.

Will be pumped if the Rays hit him tho. 30 pitch first but all he had to do was sift thru to the trash at the bottom of that rays lu. gahhhdd

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I faded Sale, even in cash. Yes, I get he’s a great pitcher, but on DK and Yahoo, I find it limits lineup construction to a suffocating degree.

• bjacksonibew

St. Louis game going to PPD?

• Dirt_Lavert

Dickey 13 pitch first inning and K’s up Harper. Great fucking pivot dirt.

• walkoff9

@Epignosis said...

I faded Sale, even in cash. Yes, I get he’s a great pitcher, but on DK and Yahoo, I find it limits lineup construction to a suffocating degree.

im doing the same. there is plenty of upside for much cheaper.

he will probably go cgso and a 50 burger now though.

• firepimp

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Dickey 13 pitch first inning and K’s up Harper. Great fucking pivot dirt.

I love Dickey, but just refuse to play him anymore and stack against him.

If you’re bored and looking for something to watch one day, netflix has a sports documentary on it called Knuckleballer. Dickey is a main character in it. Really opened my eyes to how awesome he I’d and the struggles he went through.

• bigsmoot2

Stacked tigers and pirates with sale, good luck all!

• Dirt_Lavert

@firepimp said...

I love Dickey, but just refuse to play him anymore and stack against him.

If you’re bored and looking for something to watch one day, netflix has a sports documentary on it called Knockleballer. Dickey is a main character in it. Really opened my eyes to how awesome he I’d and the struggles he went through.

Love it! I’ll have to check it out. I think I saw you post about the Nats stack earlier in the thread and once I heard DET had weather concerned I kinda panicked and changed Sale/Wood DET to Wood/Miranda WASH. I also like Walker but couldn’t seem to fit him in with Murphy.

Figure whoever I left off the WASH stack would go off. I ended up with no Rendon/Waiters/Taylor.

• Dirt_Lavert

And Suzuki blows it and makes me 0-4 at the plate for the night

• Drayzen

Bailing from my StL players on DK. Not looking good.

The downfall is now to have a decent lineup I need to fade Sale.

I can go Wood/Morton/Lamb/dart throw 2b

Or

Wood/Miranda/Lamb/Altuve.

Cash

• Dirt_Lavert

Zimmerman. I’ll take it. On the board at 1-5

• bigsmoot2

Weather in St. Louis scares me, got a 4-4 twins royals on FD for express.

Of course I stack the Tigers and they are being no hit by gas can nick Martinez.

• firepimp

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Love it! I’ll have to check it out. I think I saw you post about the Nats stack earlier in the thread and once I heard DET had weather concerned I kinda panicked and changed Sale/Wood DET to Wood/Miranda WASH. I also like Walker but couldn’t seem to fit him in with Murphy.

Figure whoever I left off the WASH stack would go off. I ended up with no Rendon/Waiters/Taylor.

I couldn’t fit Murphey in after upgrading my pitcher. So put weiters in and have walker in now at second base. I have Zimmerman and harper from the Nats as well, longo, dickerson and bruce. Maybe it’ll do something screw it.

• Dirt_Lavert

Murphy DP and Dickey out of it. I feel like this is just unlucky although I’m not huge on their offense without Eaton. Turner is definitely hurt or something. Remember last year? Was like he was playing coors field every night.

• roach62

Norris..ruh roh raggy..

Severino hasnt been terrible, but definitely not worth the price so far…esp with 50+ pitches in 3 innings…

• hcassidy

I am staying with my St. Louis players, It’s ride or die tonight and I dont think rain hits till around 11.

• bigsmoot2

Bout an hour in so far and no dongs, what’s going on tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigsmoot2 said...

Bout an hour in so far and no dongs, what’s going on tonight.

everyone is really heavy on AZ and HOU I’m guessing. That and sale/wood which is why scores are very low I’m guessing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler