7:35 PM EST : Washington ( -152 ) at Atlanta ( 140 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 126 ) at Houston ( -137 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 104 ) at Minnesota ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 135 ) at St. Louis ( -145 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:35 PM EST : Boston ( -193 ) at Oakland ( 177 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -103 ) at Seattle ( -105 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 210 ) at LA Dodgers ( -230 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -139 ) at San Diego ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

Degrom/Miranda. Glad I got to Miranda before people start to realize the guy is kinda nasty. I followed the vegas lines which ultimately led me to him. He’s 3.1%. Him and Suzuki at 6.6% riding me to the cash tonight.

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Degrom/Miranda. Glad I got to Miranda before people start to realize the guy is kinda nasty. I followed the vegas lines which ultimately led me to him. He’s 3.1%. Him and Suzuki at 6.6% riding me to the cash tonight.

nice work…. i was nowhere near degrom tonight because of LAA low K rate

• Conrad

@cjs5555 said...

miranda…

Didn’t even see that. Mowing down the White Sox. Woulda been a nice pivot off of Walker, except that whole White Sox kill leftys thing.

• Conrad

I think that new Atlanta stadium will quickly become a top park to target offense in. That’s gunna be a lefty paradise but just a good park for offense in general.

• Dirt_Lavert

@cjs5555 said...

nice work…. i was nowhere near degrom tonight because of LAA low K rate

Ohh no I didn’t play him either haha. I played wood/Miranda after some crazy pivots. I wanted sale but didn’t end up with him.

I’m right there with you about not pitching against LAA. They are so good at fouling balls off and being pests. Pretty much how you can beat the mets good pitching and just get into the bp early.

Couple more sale K’s he’s and I’m falling from winning 70$ to 40$. Can’t believe the fucking Harper 0. Like, I just can’t get the guy right.

• Conrad

Sale gets his 10Ks and that’s 8 in a row and ties the in season record. His next start is against Texas… They strike out a lot against lefties already.

• Dirt_Lavert

Need Blanco and Lamb to go HAM. Not moving from Murphy to Taylor or Drury really cost me. I need more ABs but only have the 2 of them and Wood/Miranda left.

Bad look from Blanco there k’ing up. I’m happy he’s basically hit value anyhow but damn. I had a 5 man AZ and 3 man LAD stack earlier.

• Dirt_Lavert

Please Miranda get a get and finish up. And Wood. Get some freaking K’s! Dave guna have your ass out of there at 83 pitches for all we know!

• Dirt_Lavert

And Peralta HR takes me out of cash in the double up and knocks me back 40$. FFS.

• zpalko11

Anyone care to tell me what is leading the FanDuel monster right now?

• Dirt_Lavert

Jake lamb. Yes.

It was as easy as taking the whole squad though. Really overthought it I guess. Hoping for a good finish. Brought me back to 9/784 !

• walkoff9

d-backs back at it…need tomas to join the party.

• Dirt_Lavert

And Miranda won’t get a W. That’s killer. Can’t pick up ground on the sale people.

• SkateFiend

Stacking doesn’t really get you anywhere if 2,3 players from the lineup are highly owned. A little under quarter of the field have Goldie, Lamb, Tomas and Peralta.

I was also screwed out of additional points when Karns departed early.

• SkateFiend

I can’t believe I stacked a team that scored 10 runs and the best I can do is min cash.

• Dirt_Lavert

Bryce Harper haunts my dfs dreams. Guy murders me whether I play him or not. Even tomas/Peralta over Harper/Werth makes me 300$ and not scraping for around 20$.

Also need a segura dong. He will make me 6$ and not lose me 3$ on the late slate. Didn’t realize he was such a bad play but shouldn’t have played Cruz with him. Guy is always mega chalk.

• Dirt_Lavert

blanco gfys unless u get another ab and do something! My last hope!

Also, JBJ just robbed Healy of a dong. And the game goes to extras lol

• walkoff9

goldschimdt done just great

• walkoff9

my 2 starting pitchers go 11 innings give up 1 run, yet combined throw 162 pitches.

SMH

at least arizona wont blow the W

• walkoff9

@SkateFiend said...

I can’t believe I stacked a team that scored 10 runs and the best I can do is min cash.

im not even cashing

should have just played lamb and peralta and been done with it.

• SkateFiend

Were any games threatened by the weather actually delayed and postponed? I had Smoak, Belt and Bautista in my cash games but took them out last minute because of rain concerns. I had no one from the PHI / PIT game because it sounded like some UGLY thunderstorm was descending upon that place. I really wanted to play Josh Bell.

Just a frustrating night all around.

• tmarohl

Baseball DFS sucks. NBA is coming to an end and it is months until Football.

• phillygamecox

and the rich get richer…tinderella and scout326 split the 50K top prize in the 300K fastball…

Just wish I could get close to winning that much in one night…

• Kylewilliams22

Just look at the $25 single entry Double Up on DK. Funny, yet pitiful at the same time. Lineup sharing caused about 30 guys to bring up the rear and split min cash. Except they all still lost. Looking at the lineups, outside of pitching it’s not a coincidence they are all the same. Lineup sharing is getting beyond rediculous.

• migarvin99

@bigsmoot2 said...

Well d backs chalk ends the late slate for me, I’m struggling, fade chalk it goes off, play chalk it can’t do squat.

In a rut, sucks.

Exactly my sentiments

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.