8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 198 ) at Chi Cubs ( -217 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 128 ) at Houston ( -139 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 129 ) at Minnesota ( -140 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 104 ) at Kansas City ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 159 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 132 ) at Seattle ( -143 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 146 ) at LA Dodgers ( -159 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -102 ) at San Diego ( -106 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@marker0357 said...

did Schwarber finally dong?

Was hoping no but apparently yes.

Mlb hr twitter is the place to look always

• Dirt_Lavert

We went 20 Dong less minutes and I was really hoping for some good news lol

• MisterMister

here commmmmmmes the Juuuuuudge!!!!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have never before witnessed so many presumably heterosexual men on the Internet so excited over dongs.

Yet here I am, excited, and hoping for the next big one to come my way.

A big, long one that gives me the runs.

• CJtheGrump

Let’s say you have 150 DK pts in a double up. Let’s say min cash is around 101. Your 2nd pitcher hasn’t started yet.

Since it’s just a double up, and you don’t want a big negative score negating everything else, do you go ahead and swap out sp2 for someone who will not see the field and take the zero rather than running the risk of a -15 or worse?

It’s Cahill, and if he has an off night, I don’t think it will be nearly that bad. Just a thought.

• hcassidy

@CJtheGrump said...

Let’s say you have 150 DK pts in a double up. Let’s say min cash is around 101. Your 2nd pitcher hasn’t started yet.

Since it’s just a double up, and you don’t want a big negative score negating everything else, do you go ahead and swap out sp2 for someone who will not see the field and take the zero rather than running the risk of a -15 or worse?

It’s Cahill, and if he has an off night, I don’t think it will be nearly that bad. Just a thought.

I played the other one in that game, he has had the best road era over his last 10 starts dating back to last year. but that is your call

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@CJtheGrump said...

Leave Cahill in. I don’t see him having a bad night.

• hcassidy

@hcassidy said...

I played the other one in that game, he has had the best road era over his last 10 starts dating back to last year. but that is your call

And just seen Blackmon go double on Cahill

• hcassidy

So only way tonight to salvage anything is resting on the shoulders of Bellinger and Desmond at 9.4% or under. With Chatwood as one of my SP at 22.0 I missed all the bombs early but had Chatwood all day long, as I mentioned he is tops in road era at 1.89 I think I read with a 28.4% SO rate.

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

So only way tonight to salvage anything is resting on the shoulders of Bellinger and Desmond at 9.4% or under. With Chatwood as one of my SP at 22.0 I missed all the bombs early but had Chatwood all day long, as I mentioned he is tops in road era at 1.89 I think I read with a 28.4% SO rate.

Chat wood that highly owned? Wow.

• eatmyturf23

So, I’m in a 20 man 50/50, and min cash is 149 already. Wtf.

• Dirt_Lavert

And dozier has 2. Ouch. Really hurts. Wouldve worked perfect with the yankees stack. No dongs from headley or castro. Damn. Was way too dead set to use gyorko and Castro I completely effed up getting dozier in. Those double dongs could be the difference.

Least I have judge and Gardner in a lu and it has sale (and asher lol).

• txdave41

2nd night in a row Benintendi screwed me. I don’t know why I keep giving this guy chances.

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Chat wood that highly owned? Wow.

on the late slate yes, main slate he is 7.4 in the 4seamer.

• Dirt_Lavert

Nats really going to score 3 runs? And Castro and gyorko combined hitless? They’re in basically all my lineups. Sucks.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

bruuuuuuceeeeeeee

wow

what a crazy night

• Dirt_Lavert

@txdave41 said...

2nd night in a row Benintendi screwed me. I don’t know why I keep giving this guy chances.

He was like 40% in the thunderdome. I thought that was really high. Guess it was a sharp pick that didn’t pan out.

• murphstahoe

@walkoff9 said...

bruuuuuuceeeeeeee

wow

what a crazy night

Crazy!

• Dirt_Lavert

Even fucking mauer gets one. And I have all zimmerman. UNBELIEVABLE. Thought walker had HR problems. And isn’t the nats field a decent hitters park ? Or am I totally wrong there? GD

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

140 dk points and not even cashing double ups

• jaf373

Another solid night for Big Chalk.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

8 runs though 5 innings in houston and nothing since….total is 8.5

come on man 1 more run

• eatmyturf23

Corey Spangenberg takes away Parra’s dong.

And he wants it back.

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp. Have no bruce. Plenty of Kemp tho. Guess I can’t completely overlook that park anymore. Hr stadium

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

He was like 40% in the thunderdome. I thought that was really high. Guess it was a sharp pick that didn’t pan out.

i liked him, but surprised he was so chalky with bruce and conforto 500-800 cheaper

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).