12:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 108 ) at Atlanta ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    12:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 171 ) at NY Mets ( -186 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:10 PM EST : Houston ( -105 ) at Minnesota ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    1:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 106 ) at Milwaukee ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -151 ) at Kansas City ( 140 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 146 ) at Washington ( -158 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -167 ) at Chi Sox ( 154 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 133 ) at LA Angels ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hpatel1089

Do you guys recommend going Peacock with COL bats or Thor with Mets bats for FD GPP? thanks!

• Lathum

@hpatel1089 said...

Do you guys recommend going Peacock with COL bats or Thor with Mets bats for FD GPP? thanks!

If rolling one line up I am doing Peacock/ Col. Mets haven’t been scoring and the Rockies get a great hitters park and look to have busted out last night. I am running 4 lineups and have both those combos covered. Plus a Berrios w/ Reds and Twins in case they blow up.

• hpatel1089

@Lathum said...

If rolling one line up I am doing Peacock/ Col. Mets haven’t been scoring and the Rockies get a great hitters park and look to have busted out last night. I am running 4 lineups and have both those combos covered. Plus a Berrios w/ Reds and Twins in case they blow up.

Sigh dont know what to do

• monarch

Not a huge fan of the Thor/Mets idea. Thor is popular plus poor form so that hurts your shot in GPP of a high place then the Mets play in one of the worst parks plus not likely to see 9th inning at bats.

• txdave41

I did one Thor lineup, but I just know he is going to stand there on the mound and watch those ERs pour in.

• Lathum

@wafic said...

Thor isn’t giving up hard contact but also has not been striking out anyone. He gets to two strikes quickly but can’t put batters away. But on this slate I’m gonna roll the dice with him. If I had to rank pitching today, I’d go Thor, Folty, Morton. I don’t really wanna play anyone else as an SP2 but I can see rolling out Peacock. It’s one of those slates.

I am a huge mets fan and this is so true. He isn’t using the 96 MPH slider to punch guys out. For whatever reason he is pitching to contact and they are all falling. His ceiling right now is 5-6 Ks where it used to be 10+.

That being said I am 50% on him. With no Votto that lineup is really bad.

• mbunner23

Fairly easy to do Thor/Morton in cash. Also got a Tampa stack in tourney’s.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Wellllll… same story different day; if the padres mash, so do I.

• hpatel1089

@Lathum said...

I am a huge mets fan and this is so true. He isn’t using the 96 MPH slider to punch guys out. For whatever reason he is pitching to contact and they are all falling. His ceiling right now is 5-6 Ks where it used to be 10+.

He has the lowest HC, highest GB SS rate on the early slate – there has to be positive regression eventually right?

• mr_papageorgio

Albies murders left handed pitching and he tries to bunt…

• jayzee666

@hpatel1089 said...

He has the lowest HC, highest GB SS rate on the early slate – there has to be positive regression eventually right?

If he can’t have “positive regression” (I believe that means he is due) against the Reds, then he isn’t going to have positive regression in the future!

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

I’m a Mets fan too so I feel like I have real good insight when it comes to him.

• Lathum

@mr_papageorgio said...

Albies murders left handed pitching and he tries to bunt…

I bet the no score first inning at +115. I enjoyed it.

• bucherpsu08

Anyone else YOLOing with Peralta?

• AlexSonty

• Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

If he can’t have “positive regression” (I believe that means he is due) against the Reds, then he isn’t going to have positive regression in the future!

Why?

• mr_papageorgio

Nimmo and Ramos both K against the filthy stuff of Mahle…

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@AlexSonty said...

Why?

Thank you…

• mr_papageorgio

Thor dong lol

• Messiah717

Love those homers that help absolutely nobody.

• jayzee666

@AlexSonty said...

Why?

Reds are terrible?
    Bad hitting team?!?!?
    If he can’t be decent against a bad team, then maybe that is who is this year??

• RatedDAL

@wafic said...

Thor isn’t giving up hard contact but also has not been striking out anyone. He gets to two strikes quickly but can’t put batters away. But on this slate I’m gonna roll the dice with him. If I had to rank pitching today, I’d go Thor, Folty, Morton. I don’t really wanna play anyone else as an SP2 but I can see rolling out Peacock. It’s one of those slates.

Same story today. Thor struck out the first 2 batters today and has 1 more K (The Pitcher) in the next 3 innings. Frustrating.

Thor has more fantasy points as a hitter this year than pitching.

• AlexSonty

• Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

Reds are terrible?
    Bad hitting team?!?!?
    If he can’t be decent against a bad team, then maybe that is who is this year??

Because the solution to the flaw can be coachable or the problem can be random.

• PhoFever

Lucked my way into Kinsler in 3 lineups on Yahoo when I had to make a quick last second sub for someone who wasn’t starting. Of course, he’s paired with Faulty in every one of them.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@PhoFever said...

Lucked my way into Kinsler in 3 lineups on Yahoo. Of course, he’s paired with Faulty in every one of them.

why?

• PhoFever

I had to make a quick, on the run last second sub for someone who wasn’t starting. Didn’t have time to redo the lineup. That’s what I get for building lineups at work.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler