12:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 108 ) at Atlanta ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    12:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 171 ) at NY Mets ( -186 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:10 PM EST : Houston ( -105 ) at Minnesota ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    1:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 106 ) at Milwaukee ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -151 ) at Kansas City ( 140 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 146 ) at Washington ( -158 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -167 ) at Chi Sox ( 154 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 133 ) at LA Angels ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

ah, gotcha. That’s no fun = /

• captainwacky

although kinsler is crushing, so that part is a little fun. I have so much exposure to the padres, and he is by far my least owned of them. Also not as fun!

• PhoFever

@captainwacky said...

although kinsler is crushing, so that part is a little fun. I have so much exposure to the padres, and he is by far my least owned of them. Also not as fun!

I do that all the time; it’s my most salient DFS skill. Picking the hot stacks and somehow landing on all the batters who hit singles and RBI groundouts. Well maybe they will score 10 and reward you handsomely.

• jayzee666

Folty

• mr_papageorgio

Hopefully watching the Padres hit this inning will inspire the Braves to get their own bats going.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Figures i stacked Padres last two days and today i don’t and I play Folty. Lol.

• PhoFever

@PhoFever said...

Picking the hot stacks and somehow landing on all the batters who hit singles and RBI groundouts.

Amazing. Just checked my 6 man Rockies stack…No Reynolds or Tapia.

• mbunner23

Thank you Mr. Kinsler

• txdave41

@mbunner23 said...

Thank you Mr. Kinsler

It’s over if you don’t have him. I cold roster him 100 times and he’ll never do that crap for me.

• captainwacky

I have 50 padres stacks. I have 3 shares of Ian Kinsler. I still don’t regret my builds in any way.

• captainwacky

Especially given that I have 47 shares of France and that triple makes me feel a little better lol

• yisman

still waiting on the Nationals lineup

Soto the notable question

• JaBr

lol wow, Padres stack is dominating.
    I have 0 and Foltynewicz. Folt me.

• mr_papageorgio

I hate Nimmo so much

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Where was this yesterday, Padres?

• yisman

@captainwacky said...

Wellllll… same story different day; if the padres mash, so do I.

congrats

• jayzee666

I never regret my LU builds. I do feel sorry for the players that I pick though. Some of them have families for God’s sake!!

• feekdogg

@yisman said...

still waiting on the Nationals lineup

Soto the notable question

He’s in.

• captainwacky

@yisman said...

congrats

Haha so far so good. Not gonna be great by any means, given my most common stack was 2-5 and 1/6 are doing the best there, but I have enough of each piece to be having a good slate so far.

• captainwacky

Also, the Rockies might make 11 runs look paltry.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Also, the Rockies might make 11 runs look paltry.

Was getting ready to comment the same thing.

• captainwacky

My two highest owned stacks are the padres and the twins, and I’m sitting here like “shouldn’t this be going better?” Predicate of having more Berrios than Thor and less rockies than more.

• Njsum1

Beautiful performance

• Southie777

Lost 7 points with Peacock and still have 136 and am in 157th in the Four-Seamer. Of course I use Peacock in my best lineup. Need more out of the Rockies stack, Castro, and Robertson/Avisail!

• mr_papageorgio

I’ve said it a few times but I’m actually done with this for awhile. Was between Castro/Dahl or Ramos/Nimmo for my C and last OF spot. Went with the latter since Mahle hasn’t struck out a LHB since middle school/correlation and of course the duo I picked put up a massive 5 points while the one I didn’t has 47 points and counting.

Lots of smart, helpful people here – thanks for all the advice you guys give. Good luck to those of you that continue the grind! I may be back at some point during the season but it’s clearly time for a break, at least from MLB.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.