4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Houston ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Mets ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 137 ) at Baltimore ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 154 ) at Seattle ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -111 ) at San Diego ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DfsBopBooth

Early Tanaka, Late Cmart. Scherzer is in a great spot, but affording decent bats is impossible.

• feekdogg

I’m in MN. I highly doubt they play today.
    I broke a weird streak last night. I play one lineup per slate. I have had guys hit 2 HRs 4 times this year. I didn’t cash with any of those lineups. Finally I had Lamb last night and cashed. Even with a zero from Harper.

• BUFUu2

On the early slate I am giving Arrieta a flyer….. He has to snap his cold streak he is to good of a pitcher.. Most ppl will be off of him because of the rain and he has been sucking.. this is the time to finally play his ass. live a few hours away from chicago the rain should be stopped by the time the game is played…

• Ibleedblue1

So much weather concern this morning. Is Roth going to put out a report?

• rgreuli

@Ibleedblue1 said...

So much weather concern this morning. Is Roth going to put out a report?

There is always mlbdfsweather.com until his report is posted.

• Ibleedblue1

@rgreuli said...

There is always mlbdfsweather.com until his report is posted.

Right but thats fully accurate. I like someone articulating what could possibly happens, I sell shit not judge weather projections :)

• bigsmoot2

Anyone rolling out max early on FD?

Other options out there Tanaka, VV, nova?

Gotta think Harper has a game today off back to back duds.

Weather concerns there too.

• panters

Grind Down down today?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

Grind Down down today?

Grind Down is now up. Thanks.

• BRW73

Why can’t I go to page 2 of the Grind Down?

• panters

Thanks fathalpert.

• panters

BRW73: It says that its not been published yet.

• Lathum

Cubs PPD

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@panters said...

BRW73: It says that its not been published yet.

Pg 2 has been posted.

• IronMonkey415

KC vs Min is postponed.

Maybe more to come.

• feekdogg

Hmm. Does the early slate lock at 1:10 (Central) no matter what? The Twins game is likely going to be PPD as well.

• Lathum

@feekdogg said...

Hmm. Does the early slate lock at 1:10 (Central) no matter what? The Twins game is likely going to be PPD as well.

My guess is it does. Was a stupid decision by FD to include those early games. Should have done a 2 game slate then a 6 game slate. Just make sure you have a dummy line up with late game players and use theate swap.

• jasonresno

chi/mil ppd

• feekdogg

Twins officially PPD.

• Heterodox

wtf is going on? Did DK cancel the 6 game afternoon slate? I made a bunch of lineups last night, now they are all gone and I can’t even find the slate. I still have a tab open to one of the contests. It just says there was a problem with my submission. Not that it’s full, just a problem with my submission/

• BUFUu2

@Heterodox said...

wtf is going on? Did DK cancel the 6 game afternoon slate? I made a bunch of lineups last night, now they are all gone and I can’t even find the slate. I still have a tab open to one of the contests. It just says there was a problem with my submission. Not that it’s full, just a problem with my submission/

no the early slate is still there I am just wondering what the ownership would be on ppl not knowing the 2 games were cancelled

• GasHouseGorilla

They cancelled it and moved the early slate to 4pm. At least that’s what their email said. However the DK app right now shows that the early slate is live. I’m guessing that’s a mistake…

• Heterodox

There is a 6 game arcade mode slate starting at 4:05, and the equivalent afternoon slate, regular mode, is gone. I made 12-15 lineups last night before I fell asleep. Just sat down to check lineups and continue working on a few more. They’re all just gone. Wtf, DK, you’re not manipulating me into playing arcade mode, I’m just not going to play at all. Seriously annoying.

• Heterodox

I’m not talking about the early slate. I’m talking about the 6 game afternoon slate that was supposed to start at 4:05. Where did that go? There is still an arcade mode in that time slot, same number of games, same start time, but no regular slate.

• GasHouseGorilla

@Heterodox said...

There is a 6 game arcade mode slate starting at 4:05, and the equivalent afternoon slate, regular mode, is gone. I made 12-15 lineups last night before I fell asleep. Just sat down to check lineups and continue working on a few more. They’re all just gone. Wtf, DK, you’re not manipulating me into playing arcade mode, I’m just not going to play at all. Seriously annoying.

Yes the original 6 game slate is gone. With the two early PPD the early and afternoon slates would have been exactly the same…. so now just play the early slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler