4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Houston ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Mets ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 137 ) at Baltimore ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 154 ) at Seattle ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -111 ) at San Diego ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• wolfpack8181

@NYGfan1983 said...

doing well tonight its been a while .

after the first games I was showing very well. Top 3 in a tourney with 600 first place. I looked at who was around as I was sitting around 190 at the time and noticed I had a good chance if things went average to finish top 5. I had a pitcher left and it was Gallardo. I figured he would be good for 20 points.
    Well the dfs gods kicked the living shit out of me and Gallardo. I have never dropped so fast with all the scoring and pitcher blowing up after half the games were done. lol
    Tomorrow is another day

• 7klub06

@yountingly said...

Yeah, I didn’t have high hopes for Perdomo either but felt he was best of the rest. Luckily. he is only 1 of 5 late slate in the one I wanted heavy bats in.

Wish I had Garcia on FD. Have other 4 Sox in both. Mistake. Hopefully Stanton or Ozuna can match

Yea I went 100% on Ray and then paired him with Perdomo and then with Strailey. Loaded up with Miami and Diamondback hitters. Smh cause one LU has the pitcher from Seattle in it

• chronoxiong

Avisail Garcia made a deal with the Demon prior to tonight’s game. His score on FD is 66.6 FDP. No wonder he went off. Wished I played him.

• mabrla

I was cruising until all the late teams scored 800 runs. Now I probably won’t cash once Ray gets his win.

• walkoff9

7 hr’s for my lineup, only kyle seager and walker did not join the party.

shame i got -13 from perdomo

• eatmyturf23

This real life arcade mode has gotten so effing retarded the last two weeks. It’s a pure lottery and nothing about past performance is predictive here. I’m min cashing at 179 and with Cruz and Segura doing jack stick tonight. Which of course fails to make up for big losses again with Scherzer pulled out early from the rain delay that couldn’t wait just a little longer.

• NYGfan1983

my best LU in Arcade was 290 i had many over 200 tho.

thought i was going to lose forever lol felt like .

• bigsmoot2

@eatmyturf23 said...

This real life arcade mode has gotten so effing retarded the last two weeks. It’s a pure lottery and nothing about past performance is predictive here. I’m min cashing at 173 and with Cruz and Segura doing jack stick tonight. Which of course fails to make up for big losses again with Scherzer pulled out early from the rain delay that couldn’t wait just a little longer.

Having my best night in awhile, have 245 on late slate with 3 mariners, oh what could’ve been.

210 on the main slate, so a good night, need this dodger game to end, or Seager to get one more AB lol.

• walkoff9

13th in the perfect game with perdomo. smh what could have been

• bigsmoot2

@walkoff9 said...

13th in the perfect game with perdomo. smh what could have been

That sucks, what did that pay out?

• bigsmoot2

Turned my 8$ into 72$ tonight, I’ll take that.

Onto tomorrow. Hopefully keep rolling! :)

• walkoff9

@bigsmoot2 said...

That sucks, what did that pay out?

$1250

• bigsmoot2

@walkoff9 said...

$1250

Still a very nice profit, but when your pitcher gets you negative that really stinks.

• dbullsfan

went with Urias in the $4 and Straily in the free roll both with Dbacks stacks, really wish I would have flipped the pitchers as the freeroll team also had Avila.

• migarvin99

@chronoxiong said...

Avisail Garcia made a deal with the Demon prior to tonight’s game. His score on FD is 66.6 FDP. No wonder he went off. Wished I played him.

I wasn’t touting him all night..,,Spanish Mike Trout

• Paymelate

Sp2? on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler