4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Houston ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Mets ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 137 ) at Baltimore ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 154 ) at Seattle ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -111 ) at San Diego ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TJF74

I never saw a non arcade slate for 4pm. It was only early for the standard mode.

• Lathum

I feel like so many people are going to pivot to VV today, I’m wondering if Pomerantz is the better play from an ownership standpoint

• GasHouseGorilla

@TJF74 said...

I never saw a non arcade slate for 4pm. It was only early for the standard mode.

There was one. DK refunded my entries.

• Heterodox

@GasHouseGorilla said...

Yes the original 6 game slate is gone. With the two early PPD the early and afternoon slates would have been exactly the same…. so now just play the early slate.

It’s not there. There’s no equivalent slate to play. The only 6 game slate starting at 4:05 is arcade mode. Other than that it’s the 7:15 main, the 2:10 all day, and the night slate.

• AtomicCity42

Those early slate games seem to go live early, now im stuck with a no lineup roster

• alederer

Lol Anyone who’s going Pomeranz or Tanaka R.I.P to your bankroll.

• Benny0069

@alederer said...

i threw in a few tanaka just for the hell of it

• ThatStunna

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #2

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@AtomicCity42 said...

Those early slate games seem to go live early, now im stuck with a no lineup roster

Definitely send them an email; they seemed to screw something up. If you reserved entries and have empty lineups, they should refund your money (which is their fault due to the crappy reserve feature that blocks late swap). I got automatched on head to heads early which shouldn’t happen either.

• dilling420

i just lost 50 one dollar entries because it wouldnt let me export my lineups at 2:04. i guess i should have had dummy lineups wtf

• Conrad

Pomeranz came out of his last start with tightness in his arm, has apparently been reworking his delivery and I guess there is not pitch count today but wouldn’t be shocked if he goes out stinks or hurts his arm again.

• Benny0069

@alederer said...

Tanaka has been pitching like he has a piece of dental floss covering his eyes, Hopefully that will disappear today, even though the rays have been somewhat hot im expecting The tank to surprise some people today

• rittown

I think they changed the start time to 4:05AM and meant to change to 4:05PM due to the delays of the earlier games. Hopefully they fix soon as same thing happened to me and sitting with a bunch of empty lineups.

• dilling420

yeah its ridiculous i kept getting error when trying to export my lineups to contest

• alederer

Lol was this meant to be somewhat racist?

• Conrad

Just looking through the bunt on FD. Looks like cubs were 3-6% owned. Twins 1-3%. KC 1-3%. Brewers 2-4%. Arrietta at 4%. Gotta be about 20% of lineups with a 0 on them already.

• Heterodox

What annoys me is that I was preparing for a completely different slate. I’m out at fucking Target, glance at Twitter, and see the cancellations, and see DK say the early slate lock time would be pushed back to 4:05. Apparently that just meant for lineups already entered into an early contest, and not that there would be open contests until 4:05. Why the fuck they would cancel a slate that was unaffected by the weather, rather than just running the two concurrently, or cancelling the one with postponements, is beyond me, but had I realized what was going on I could have put the exact same lineups into an early slate contest. Now I’m just out all that work.

Aaaand my whole approach for the day is fucked. I was on the afternoon slate because that was the one I felt I had an edge in. That was the one I had a handle on. If I’d wanted to play the main slate I would have prepared to play the main slate.

• dilling420

heterodox they changed time to 4am which screwed me also its there fault and they better fix or refund

• AtomicCity42

@ThatStunna said...

Definitely send them an email; they seemed to screw something up. If you reserved entries and have empty lineups, they should refund your money (which is their fault due to the crappy reserve feature that blocks late swap). I got automatched on head to heads early which shouldn’t happen either.

Yeah i did. Thanks for the reply

• Heterodox

@dilling420 said...

heterodox they changed time to 4am which screwed me also its there fault and they better fix or refund

I assume they will refund you, but definitely don’t wait around for it. Contact them. Is that really what happened, they changed it to 4am? What do you mean exactly?

I’m not out any entry fees. I assume they’ll make it right for anyone who is, they are usually pretty good about that. I’m just out the research and time spent on a slate that no longer exists, and I missed the opportunity to put those lineups into a slate that would have been identical, because they went about things in a fucked up way. I wouldn’t have thought the slate I was playing would have been affected at all, since none of the cancelled games were on it. Oh well, I guess, but it’s just dumb.

• Heterodox

I don’t think I’ve ever seen them just flat out vaporize an entire slate before. And the insult added to injury is that there is still an arcade mode afternoon slate. Fuck arcade mode. Seriously.

• dilling420

when they changed start time they made it 4:05am instead of 4:05pm

• xtarheelsx

@Heterodox said...

I assume they will refund you, but definitely don’t wait around for it. Contact them. Is that really what happened, they changed it to 4am? What do you mean exactly?

I’m not out any entry fees. I assume they’ll make it right for anyone who is, they are usually pretty good about that. I’m just out the research and time spent on a slate that no longer exists, and I missed the opportunity to put those lineups into a slate that would have been identical, because they went about things in a fucked up way. I wouldn’t have thought the slate I was playing would have been affected at all, since none of the cancelled games were on it. Oh well, I guess, but it’s just dumb.

Im with you, it just dont make sense why they even messed with the afternoon slate…They refunded my money on the reserved entries i had but damn…

• dbullsfan

I was wondering why it went live, honestly I don’t think they should have adjusted anything. DK has late swap and if some people had anyone from the 2 games that were a weather risk all day and cancellations came out in plenty of time to adjust line ups than that is on them. If they didn’t adjust anything for the Kings/76ers “rain out” than I don’t get why they would adjust this for a random baseball slate. This is setting up for a slippery slope of a precedent.

• dilling420

well at least you got your money back im still sitting with 50 no lineup entries

• dilling420

Yeah it was clear weather was going to affect those games. I just want to add now the contest MLB $5K Solo Shot (Early) says 2:10PM start time instead of 4:05AM. I could have lost my money on my own I dont need help from DraftKings lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler