4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Houston ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Mets ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 137 ) at Baltimore ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 154 ) at Seattle ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -111 ) at San Diego ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Landa501

Why is DK messing with today’s slate because both 2pm games were rained out. They should’ve locked at 2, and the people with those players in the lineups should have gotten 0’s. Why are we killing ourselves tracking weather all day long if the site is just gonna manipulate the slate and give players bailouts?

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

as far the actual games, I’m rolling with a Nats/Red Sox stack and taking a huge risk albeit a low owned one with Adleman that he can get me 15+ points, which he has done in 4 of his 6 starts but the other 2 combine for -4.2 including his most recent -6.8

• Heterodox

@dilling420 said...

when they changed start time they made it 4:05am instead of 4:05pm

That is absolutely insane.

• xtarheelsx

so I guess no afternoon slate…the one i was actually looking forward to

• Heterodox

@dbullsfan said...

I was wondering why it went live, honestly I don’t think they should have adjusted anything. DK has late swap and if some people had anyone from the 2 games that were a weather risk all day and cancellations came out in plenty of time to adjust line ups than that is on them. If they didn’t adjust anything for the Kings/76ers “rain out” than I don’t get why they would adjust this for a random baseball slate. This is setting up for a slippery slope of a precedent.

Whatever they do needs to be a consistent policy. I got a refund when the ice melted in Carolina, I had no complaints, but if they had just said “variance is a bitch”, I’d have had no complaint with that either. I’m fine with them wanting to find a more flexible way to treat game cancellations, just have a competent, consistent, sensible policy. Don’t go blind-siding us with bizarre, unprecedented reactions to relatively predictable events, events for which we already have an expectation for how you’re going to handle them.

• Heterodox

@xtarheelsx said...

so I guess no afternoon slate…the one i was actually looking forward to

But there is an afternoon slate, you just had to enter it before the early slate contests filled, or before they locked at 2:10, even though the start time for that slate was supposedly pushed back to 4:05 to match the afternoon slate, which they cancelled…Ok I’m done with this. Just been sitting here hoping they randomly post something. Time to move on. I really liked that afternoon slate too, though.

• dilling420

well 2:04 i couldnt even enter my lineups because it was locked out. the whole thing is a mess

• xtarheelsx

@Heterodox said...

But there is an afternoon slate, you just had to enter it before the early slate contests filled, or before they locked at 2:10, even though the start time for that slate was supposedly pushed back to 4:05 to match the afternoon slate, which they cancelled…Ok I’m done with this. Just been sitting here hoping they randomly post something. Time to move on. I really liked that afternoon slate too, though.

I reserved my entries around 11….came in here to do my lineups and I had no upcoming contests. oh well shit happens

• MHDU2424

RG Overall Ranking

All of my lineups from the early slate are blank and I cant edit them

WTF is going on

• jgchinz

This is some bullshit. Was waiting on lineups to come out and now my shits live w 3 players from my dummy lineups not even playing.

• dilling420

better then the zero players i have

• KOTN26

Check DK’s twitte https://twitter.com/DraftKings if your confused on what happened with early slate. If you haven’t receive a refund from your early entries, they should soon fix the issue. Also, check the responses from DK’s tweets. People are pissed as they should be.

• MHDU2424

RG Overall Ranking

DK completely botched this…..Should have just let everything run like normal and people can edit their lineups like normal. If you played a PPD game too damn bad

Cancelling the afternoon and completely f’in up the early slate…why???

• Landa501

disgusting, despicable behavior.

• dilling420

made me happier watching the clown pictures they are posting on twitter about draftkings workers thinking am is same as pm

• xtarheelsx

I dont even know if I want to play tonights slate…there might be a raindrop in Atlanta and the slate gets cancelled or pushed back to 10:00

• Rothcloth

Everything looks fine on Fanduel guys…..just saying lol

And about this ATL game…..a delay looks possible but I think it will be a delayed start if anything, yes? No? I’m confident scherzer will be the best pitcher on the early slate by a nice margin if the game is played with no hiccups. But I really don’t want him to go 2 innings then have a long delay. Thoughts?

• hcassidy

@MHDU2424 said...

DK completely botched this…..Should have just let everything run like normal and people can edit their lineups like normal. If you played a PPD game too damn bad

Cancelling the afternoon and completely f’in up the early slate…why???

They have opened up a whole new can of worms and continue to make bad decisions. So going forward, if their is PPD announced well before start are the going to just start clusterfucking every slate? With what they did today, it absolutely sends that message. I am sorry but the slate should have stayed the same, if people played those games they knew the risk well before hand. Basically they gave everyone that had players in those games a free pass to not get 0 for locked players. So now I look at it this way, any time a PPD is announced well before lock or first pitch any players in that game(if you haven’t changed them after lock) should be free play and unlocked to players in a game that hasn’t started yet. That’s the message they are sending.

• Heterodox

@Landa501 said...

disgusting, despicable behavior.

I don’t know if those are the right words. I just think it’s incompetence.

I don’t get people who are like offended that they want to make accommodations for cancelled games. It’s everything else that they got wrong. They could have just pushed back the lock time and put a banner notice and sent out push alerts to change lineups.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

so are they going to keep the “early” slate that is currently live up. I only have 1 l/u in the 4 seamer that I put in about 20 minutes before it went wacky that is completely unaffected. I don’t want to get excited if it starts crushing for DK to come out in the middle of the slate and cancel it.

• MHDU2424

RG Overall Ranking

How is there still no decision??

This is insane

• GasHouseGorilla

The DK app now shows that I have less active contests than their main site does. Cmon DK sort yourself out!

• Barnold89

Props to fanduel for not botching this one….yet.

• dilling420

my money was just refunded finally

• roach62

umm now im confused…

i thought they cancelled the “afternoon” slate…

i was in the EARLY $4 4 seam…and it says that has been cancelled as well and i was refunded my $4…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.