4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Houston ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Mets ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 137 ) at Baltimore ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 154 ) at Seattle ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -111 ) at San Diego ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jantz34

So it’s showing me in an active contest – but it refunded me – what’s up with that?

• snakes11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

Well mine are all scoring and it says “CANCELLED” next to status. I hope they just let it run i dont want to have had put the work in for nothing.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

fantasydraft didnt flinch here, their slates are good to go. love them

• roach62

and now the LU has been vaporized…that i was able to edit just fine prior to getting cancelled and refunded right before the games start..

hey look at that…Adleman starts off strong with a SO..

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

My lineup was showing one minute… then completely disappeared and my entry fee refunded. Wow.

• dbullsfan

@snakes11 said...

Well mine are all scoring and it says “CANCELLED” next to status. I hope they just let it run i dont want to have had put the work in for nothing.

yea mine cancelled too, really like my lineup too. Now I guess just try not to pay attention so I don’t get mad if it goes off.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am boycotting DK for three hours.

• crazydaisy2013

Why did that happen?

• Heterodox

@Epignosis said...

I am boycotting DK for three hours.

Probably gonna double you up and boycott them for 6

• fanturds

i was looking forward all morning to gambling.

• hcassidy

I am utterly pissed off!!!! They said they had cancelled the afternoon slate and the early would start at 4:05. Those stupid ass people cancelled all my early slate entries. DraftKings making decisions.

• dilling420

fair to say whatever they did someone was going to be unhappy. im just glad i was refunded for there am pm mistake. they shouldnt have messed with the slate to start off with probably trying to switch to 405 to get more rake im glad they burnt there self

• walkoff9

Are the tigers and taylor motter really the chalk tonight?

• marker0357

Free Roll on DK for the troubles

• IronMonkey415

I DEMAND a $1 ticket so I can enter in a contest for tomorrow.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

• KOTN26

Right! Don’t know why they got rid of them

• hcassidy

I am withdrawing all my contest for tonight’s slate, wow a 10K freeroll for a slate that should of never been touched. By their own admission, they took away the variance in baseball “Rain” which happens everyday. They stated it was cancelled because the players in the 2 rained out games could not be swapped out, um doesn’t that happen every freaking night and those players accrue 0 points? Sorry but they made a very poor decision as I have seen L/U draw dead with locked players from rainouts that had been announced before lock and players were left in the lineup. So, they going to start refunding all those people money from prior games that this has happened too?

• marker0357

I smell Sharpie influence

• ElSlappo

Really confusing decision given the way they’ve handled rainouts 100% of the time in the past, unless I’m missing something. Why they even F’d with it to start with is a mystery.

• walkoff9

@hcassidy said...

I am withdrawing all my contest for tonight’s slate, wow a 10K freeroll for a slate that should of never been touched. By their own admission, they took away the variance in baseball “Rain” which happens everyday. They stated it was cancelled because the players in the 2 rained out games could not be swapped out, um doesn’t that happen every freaking night and those players accrue 0 points? Sorry but they made a very poor decision as I have seen L/U draw dead with locked players from rainouts that had been announced before lock and players were left in the lineup. So, they going to start refunding all those people money from prior games that this has happened too?

if this is the case id like to see the $1000 in my account from the nationals/o’s stack i had during the phantom rain out.

• hcassidy

@walkoff9 said...

if this is the case id like to see the $1000 in my account from the nationals/o’s stack i had during the phantom rain out.

Here it is word for word from the email they sent me. And the premature early lock wasn’t actually premature as the Lineups locked at 2:05 as they should have.

We are writing to inform you that due to an error, today’s Early MLB contests went live prematurely.

As a result, players from the postponed games were locked early and these players could not be swapped out. As none of the games in the draft group had begun, we have cancelled the Early MLB contests, and refunded the entry fees back to your account.

Edit: I should also add those player’s also locked because when they decided to change the slate(which should of never happened) Their programmer put in 4:05 am instead of 4:05 pm.

• Tripster23

That’s my question. What was the purpose of changing the start date…

• alederer

LOL DICKERSON WHAT DID I TELL YOU

• lk2000

I downloaded the CSV right at lock. One of the high volume players still had Arrieta in all 35 of his lineups. Not going to finger point here without further information but this is fishy to say the least.

• Tripster23

@hcassidy said...

Here it is word for word from the email they sent me. And the premature early lock wasn’t actually premature as the Lineups locked at 2:05 as they should have.

We are writing to inform you that due to an error, today’s Early MLB contests went live prematurely.

As a result, players from the postponed games were locked early and these players could not be swapped out. As none of the games in the draft group had begun, we have cancelled the Early MLB contests, and refunded the entry fees back to your account.

Edit: I should also add those player’s also locked because when they decided to change the slate(which should of never happened) Their programmer put in 4:05 am instead of 4:05 pm.

Something still seems fishy about that 4am/pm story. Its too convenient to throw a programmer under the bus like that. Too many other weird things happened for me to believe THAT was the error.

I think they changed the slate time to get more rake and still didn’t make their number. At least that’s my guess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.