4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at Houston ( -126 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 122 ) at NY Mets ( -132 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : SF Giants ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Detroit ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 137 ) at Baltimore ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 154 ) at Seattle ( -167 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 172 ) at LA Dodgers ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( -111 ) at San Diego ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tripster23

@lk2000 said...

I downloaded the CSV right at lock. One of the high volume players still had Arrieta in all 35 of his lineups. Not going to finger point here without further information but this is fishy to say the least.

Yep. One of their heavy hitters didn’t want to take a loss. So everyone else suffers. Wowzers.

• Stangs13

Is there really a 10k freeroll? I’m not seeing it anywhere. This is all complete BS if you ask me.

• hcassidy

@Stangs13 said...

Is there really a 10k freeroll? I’m not seeing it anywhere. This is all complete BS if you ask me.

The link for it was sent via email, so check that.

• xtarheelsx

@Stangs13 said...

check your email. top prize 100….its not even worth the time i wasted this morning but its better than nothing i guess

• Tripster23

There’s not even a regular MLB slate for Sunday….All Arcade. The F is going on?

• chrish_30

DK wouldn’t give me a refund the one time I’ve asked for it due to my CSV not uploading in time and just watching the wheel spin despite experiencing no lag on my end. I’ve never complained before despite lag close to locks if I’m late on my edits. I eat the fees every time as I chalk it up to my mistake. The one time I ask them for a refund on my 50 QA entries they say sorry you were late and there’s nothing we can do but give you a $3 contest ticket. I got crushed by the Wash/Bal late rainout a week or so ago as well. F it variance right?

So what the F is the difference this time? The early 8 game slate locked right when it should have and since I checked to see if games were postponed as we are all expected to do I didn’t have any players from the 2 early games. I get the afternoon 4:05 cancellation due to their time mistake, but cancelling the early slate was stupid just a slap in the face after being told to F off and eat the entry fees when I raised a justifiable issue to them with my CSV upload.

My guess is some major bankroll guys were pissed and they placated to them as they constitute a big part of their rake. F U DK. Guess what? They know we will still end up playing and giving them the rake because the other options for small money players are scarce as DK offers the most low entry tournies. Gotta love it all…..

• Thanasi

DK really screwed this slate up. Of course my “teams” are playing well also which is just rock salt mashed into a already festering wound.

• marker0357

Dickerson 2x dong

• MisterMister

Dickerson wammo number 2

• ElSlappo

Colon and Scherzer apparently attempting to imitate each other or had some kind of freak skill-swapping experiment completed on them.

This DK BS today is still BS but it will end up saving me money, I was not on the right guys

• draggin49

Hating having to pick 2 pitchers for tonight’s slate. Cmart is priced up and if I remember correctly sf doesn’t k a ton?
    Verlander hasn’t been great and he’s facing a hot Texas team.
    Robbie Ray has K upside but give up runs/hard contact a lot.
    Hmmmmmm any thoughts?
    I think I will likely go Cmart sp1 not sure on sp2

• ElSlappo

@draggin49 said...

Hating having to pick 2 pitchers for tonight’s slate. Cmart is priced up and if I remember correctly sf doesn’t k a ton?
    Verlander hasn’t been great and he’s facing a hot Texas team.
    Robbie Ray has K upside but give up runs/hard contact a lot.
    Hmmmmmm any thoughts?
    I think I will likely go Cmart sp1 not sure on sp2

i like Ray, Perdomo, a little bit of Wheeler, Urias and……Gallardo. Makes me feel dirty typing it

• hcassidy

@lk2000 said...

I downloaded the CSV right at lock. One of the high volume players still had Arrieta in all 35 of his lineups. Not going to finger point here without further information but this is fishy to say the least.

They broke their own rules for contest, plain and simple. They all should be fired!!!!!

CANCELED, POSTPONED AND RESCHEDULED GAMES
    In the event that a game is canceled, postponed, or a game is rescheduled to a time outside of the original Scoring Period, the game will be disabled from the Draft Group and players listed to play in that game will not be eligible to accrue points.

The Scoring Period for MLB is defined as the timeframe between the scheduled start of the first game within the Draft Group and 11:59pm ET on the date of the start time of the last scheduled game within the Draft Group.

DraftKings may choose to adjust the Scoring Period for a Draft Group at their sole discretion to accommodate schedule changes at any time before 12:00am ET on the date the Draft Group is scheduled to start and/or if the adjustment would move the Draft Group start time by 15 minutes or less.

Any games that are disabled will be indicated as such on Draft Screens. Emails and other notifications may also be used to notify users of disabled games.

If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Draft Group including only one active game and this is known before the contest start time then all contests for that Draft Group will be canceled and refunded.

If a Draft Group includes only one active game but this was not known until after the contest start time then contests for this Draft Group will not be canceled.

Games are “known” to be canceled or postponed once their status is updated as such by DraftKings’ MLB stats-provider, STATS inc.

Example: If a Draft Group includes two games at 8pm ET and 10:30pm ET respectively, and the 10:30pm ET game is officially postponed at 6pm ET then all contests for that Draft Group are canceled and refunded. If the 10:30pm ET game was not officially postponed until after 8pm ET then contests for that Draft Group are not canceled and are played out using only the one active game.

If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Draft Group including zero active games, all contests for that Draft Group will be canceled and refunded.

• firepimp

My Rays and my boy Dickerson doing work. Guess what? I didn’t play a single lineup since I was stick on a 300 acre brush fire all day. I’m pissed

• hcassidy

Well I pulled all my Lineups from DK that I could for tonight, that weren’t already filled. But I am done with them, how is FantasyDraft?

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs MLB‏Verified account @FantasyLabsMLB 1 minute ago

Transaction note: Matt Adams has been traded to the Braves.

Braves proactive to get some lefty power at first base

• hcassidy

Nats and Braves in a delay, you get a refund, I get a refund, everyone gets a refund……..according to Draftkings new stance on PPD.

• firepimp

Joe Girardi goes apeshit on the umpire kicks dirt all over home plate after the rays score another 3 runs. The ump throws him from the game. The ump doesn’t clean home plate it’s covered in dirt and is calling ball after ball for revenge. Someone else from the yankees got tossed also think it was their pitcher dunno I’m listening to the radio on my way home.

Fuck I wish I played my normal rays lineup today. Bases loaded once again for the 5th time for the rays

• firepimp

Base coach finally yells at Sanchez to clean the plate lmao

• Dirt_Lavert

Jed Lowrie revenge series vs the red sox. Wish I went all in on him this weekend. Tried to squeak in an afternoon lu once I saw Pomeranz in lol. Hope yall were on them!

• smonger19

So when was the morning slate called off (not that it cost me a lot, it might have even saved me money)? For the day slate, the only contest I played was a three entry. I checked the lineups a bit after they should have locked to see who had players in the rained out games. A few entries had one or two guys in their lineup, but I saw that rayofhope had all three teams with Mike Moustakas. I just thought that they might have been trying to get an edge if the game was played or they have so many entries that somehow this slipped by them. About a half hour after the late games started, I wondered why my lineups weren’t updating and then found out about the cancellation of the slate. It’s consiparcy theory, but the sites do cater to the big players and no matter how you cut it, this whole thing makes DK look bad.

• Dirt_Lavert

For some reason I think Straily cruises today and he’s guna be sneaky meat. I have Ray in there right now but nervous to throw him because Perdomo hits too. Basically loses a free square every time around the order because that dude can hit.

Anyone have thoughts on Ray? He kills me whenever i play him. Vegas says to play him. Tried to go with the largest margin odds that wasn’t STL or LAD (martinez pitching to contact, SF not k’ing a bunch, and his price, and for Urias he just won’t go past 6 so his upside is 100% limited).

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Zack Wheeler striking out Trout swinging? Was I supposed to play this guy? WTF. hahahaha. I done screwed up.

• walkoff9

avila can go eff himself

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Alex Avila is going to get me back on the right track.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.