2:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 106 ) at Minnesota ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Texas ( -115 ) at Chi Sox ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    2:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -150 ) at Kansas City ( 138 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -115 ) at St. Louis ( 106 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:05 PM EST : Colorado ( -104 ) at SF Giants ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 155 ) at Seattle ( -168 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:08 PM EST : Cleveland ( 118 ) at Houston ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kirby34

Moreland/Kepler or Olson/Mazara in cash on DK?

• biga0787

I’m taking Thor/Nola betts a bunch of homer shot one offs for cheap

• noddy

@mr_papageorgio said...

It’s nothing more than a gut feel but I think we see Austin Meadows hit his first big league HR today

Alright I just put him in my lineup so you better have a big gut.

• noddy

@kirby34 said...

Moreland/Kepler or Olson/Mazara in cash on DK?

I like Moreland today.

• yisman

To no one’s surprise, Two Pitch Rich placed on the DL

• biga0787

Blister?

• eatmyturf23

Reviewing last night’s slate, I have a question:

How the fahk does Heaney get 0 ER when he gave up a grand slam?? (Per DK Live stats)

The 2nd guy on base reached on error, but that can only account for one less ER. Heaney owners got a huge save there.

• mr_papageorgio

@noddy said...

Alright I just put him in my lineup so you better have a big gut.

I usually do well on my gut feel picks, it’s the ones that I play in super obvious spots that tend to let me down lol. I’m a lifelong Pirates fan and was in Pittsburgh this weekend so it’s probably just the homer in me but he looked decent in his first 2 games and it’s the Padres so I think he’s worth a shot.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Am I crazy for liking Buchholz? The Mets lineup is so weak today, I feel like he could be decent.

• jgchinz

Got three today. Going with…

Williams/Strasburg
    Thor/Strasburg
    Thor/Nola

• KindGuy

@eatmyturf23 said...

How the fahk does Heaney get 0 ER when he gave up a grand slam?? (Per DK Live stats)

The 2nd guy on base reached on error, but that can only account for one less ER. Heaney owners got a huge save there.

Home score keeping bias. It’s been a real big issue this year.

• GaryScott59

@elementasrat said...

If he would have been out of the inning without the error, no runs are counted as earned.

• mr_papageorgio

I’ve tinkered my way onto Darvish. I don’t see this ending well but if he could just not suck for once he’s way too cheap

• Bentbake

The first 2 guys in the inning made an out. 3rd guy walks. Next guy up reaches on an error, which should have been the 3rd out. Therefore anything else that happens in that inning isn’t earned because the 3 outs should have already been made.

Not to sound like a dick, but this is basic baseball stuff we’re talking about. You play daily fantasy and don’t know simple, basic, baseball score keeping?

• roomchat

@eatmyturf23 said...

Heaney got the first two guys in the inning out.

The third guy walked.

The fourth guy reached on an error. Should have been the third out and Heaney should be sitting in the dugout. Therefore, anything that comes afterwards is unearned.

Even when the next guy walks and the guy afterwards hits a granny.

Four unearned runs.

• Benf15harp

@Bentbake said...

The first 2 guys in the inning made an out. 3rd guy walks. Next guy up reaches on an error, which should have been the 3rd out. Therefore anything else that happens in that inning isn’t earned because the 3 outs should have already been made.

Not to sound like a dick, but this is basic baseball stuff we’re talking about. You play daily fantasy and don’t know simple, basic, baseball score keeping?

• dolphinkick182

Josh Harrison leading off at min price….

• mr_papageorgio

@dolphinkick182 said...

Josh Harrison leading off at min price….

Shhhhhhhh

• 7klub06

Braves stack?

• Benf15harp

Bulldozier ✅
    BarrAcuna ✅

• homers1226

thor and trevor Williams my core pitching duo today

4 out of 5 line ups

• Kuchhhh86

Conforto or Zobrist on FD?

• homers1226

here we go good luck all !!

• younghazondabeat

RG Lineupbuilder cost me…I had to make stupid duplicates because their product kept freezing smh I hope something hits

• KindGuy

When am I gonna learn with Darvish….. he’s a poor man’s Chris Archer.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.