7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -177 ) at Baltimore ( 163 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at NY Mets ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 133 ) at Texas ( -144 ) —- T: 11
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at Chi Cubs ( -130 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 127 ) at San Diego ( -138 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

If you ever wondered who is in charge of manning booth over at Yahoo for inputting the starting lineups, here he is:

• PhoFever

***UPDATE: Yahoo staff just seen rushing to enter the starting MLB lineups on their website

• cjs5555

how chalky will harper be tonight at only $4k on DK?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Texas bats are tempting but expensive… Hunter Pence 5.3k? Idk…

• cjs5555

geez….why are the twins on sale on DK???

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cjs5555 said...

how chalky will harper be tonight at only $4k on DK?

Over 10%, but less than 20%. I’d guess closer to 20%. 15-18%?

• captainwacky

@cjs5555 said...

geez….why are the twins on sale on DK???

It’s an interesting dynamic. I think people might have been off of them a little after they didn’t put up numbers yesterday (which is hilarious because they’ve been on fire)… but then will get back to that pricing and find themselves with good amounts. Not really sure how ownership will spread out given the high prices of texas and the low prices here. Any thoughts?

• keephustlincuz

Anyone like the astros even though they are short handed? Pretty cheap on FD.

• frugal

@keephustlincuz said...

Reddick batting first is a lock for me.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated…it looks like this will be a bullpen game for the White Sox so I radically shuffled my Houston stack:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-may-20-3033898

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@keephustlincuz said...

I kinda like them-especially when they have a crappy pitcher throwing at them. Then again, they could do an Indians number where they had a guy pitching at them with an 8.00+ERA and they still couldn’t hit the ball, lol!

• PhoFever

If you want chalky, how about Caratini batting cleanup for min. price on Yahoo. Gonna be about 69.8% owned.

• dsoglin33

Alberto in the 1 hole at 2900 on DKs will get some attention, too.

• frugal

@PhoFever said...

If you want chalky, how about Caratini batting cleanup for min. price on Yahoo. Gonna be about 69.8% owned.

Yeah, I bet he’s pretty highly owned. Trying to decide between him and Flowers or maybe even Kiner-Falefa.

• frugal

@dsoglin33 said...

Alberto in the 1 hole at 2900 on DKs will get some attention, too.

Wow! I had him locked into my 4 lineups and now he comes up 1st in the lineup. Gonna be super chalk now.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

It’s an interesting dynamic. I think people might have been off of them a little after they didn’t put up numbers yesterday (which is hilarious because they’ve been on fire)… but then will get back to that pricing and find themselves with good amounts. Not really sure how ownership will spread out given the high prices of texas and the low prices here. Any thoughts?

Considering the popularity that Texas, NYY, Houston and Seattle will carry and their prices and quality of the 8K arms on DK it would seem natural to jump on these Twins bats as a stacking partner at their prices.

• richierich

20+ MPH winds blowing in for TEX/SEA… Yikes

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Considering the popularity that Texas, NYY, Houston and Seattle will carry and their prices and quality of the 8K arms on DK it would seem natural to jump on these Twins bats as a stacking partner at their prices.

Yeah. My next level past that has been how under owned Atlanta was going to be in a good spot… but then I’ve seen a few people in the industry mention the same thing, which leads to normal levels of ownership. How do you feel there?

• biga0787

I have been on Texas all day. I just have a feeling they underwhelm. Leake is going to give up some runs but I don’t think it’s the 10 everyone thinks it is. Single lineup I think you fade and hope for the best.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m fading Soroka and stacking the Giants.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Yeah. My next level past that has been how under owned Atlanta was going to be in a good spot… but then I’ve seen a few people in the industry mention the same thing, which leads to normal levels of ownership. How do you feel there?

LAA, WAS, ATL have been my 3 favorite stacks all day and that hasn’t changed. ATL has crushed LHP all year. Suarez gave up crazy hard contact to RHB’s last year, but was OK as far as his other numbers. He couldn’t make the team out of spring training and has been getting lit up at AAA. I’m all about ATL.

I like HOU/TEX/SEA/MIN/NYY too, like everyone else, but those other 3 I think are great, slate breaking type spots that are probably going to be overlooked more than they should be. Probably even more so now that half of MIN’s line up is under 4K.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

LAA, WAS, ATL have been my 3 favorite stacks all day and that hasn’t changed. ATL has crushed LHP all year. Suarez gave up crazy hard contact to RHB’s last year, but was OK as far as his other numbers. He couldn’t make the team out of spring training and has been getting lit up at AAA. I’m all about ATL.

I like HOU/TEX/SEA/MIN/NYY too, like everyone else, but those other 3 I think are great, slate breaking type spots that are probably going to be overlooked more than they should be. Probably even more so now that half of MIN’s line up is under 4K.

So that would place us on the same page. ATL and WAS are my dominant stacks so far. I like but don’t love the angels, but I get it (I just kinda think Odorizzi is good at damage control, which is not exactly rational or tangible, but I don’t love stacking against him). Mixing the rest in and seeing what happens.

• frugal

Wow. Presuming Acuna bats 1st, I think this is will be the 1st time I’ve been able to roster 5 batters hitting first on DK.

• PhoFever

@frugal said...

Yeah, I bet he’s pretty highly owned. Trying to decide between him and Flowers or maybe even Kiner-Falefa.

Kind of Falafel, Carrot-ini and Flowers. It’s a good day for catchers whose names make easy food and botanical puns.

• PhoFever

@richierich said...

20+ MPH winds blowing in for TEX/SEA… Yikes

I talked myself out of Bellinger and Verdugo yesterday due to the “wind” argument. Not sure I want to tinker at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).