7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -177 ) at Baltimore ( 163 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at NY Mets ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 133 ) at Texas ( -144 ) —- T: 11
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 120 ) at Chi Cubs ( -130 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi White Sox ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 127 ) at San Diego ( -138 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

knew i loved gleyber tonight…just couldn’t fit him in anywhere besides my NYY stack cuz he’s so damn expensive again all of a sudden

• cjs5555

say what you will about leake but he outscored happ!

• cjs5555

here comes shelby miller just to make all you minor owners sweat!

• NYGfan1983

i could use bout 7 more Tex runs :)

• mr_papageorgio

@jayzee666 said...

How did u win that GPP a few days ago??!
    Even the REAPER wouldn’t let me make a pick like that!
    :):)

I think that was the makeup for 2 straight weeks of not cashing lol hopefully this isn’t the start of another reaper streak for me. Got Acuna at least, 5 more HRs and I may min cash!

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have lineups with Alberto, have lineups with beckham, have lineups with Cabrera…. they all seem to have Corbin as well 😡

• NYGfan1983

i have a cool 167.4

Darvish / Odorizzi
    gomes
    tex: 1 2 3 5 6
    beckham
    alberto

• NYGfan1983

i faded bats: ATL SF SD AZ MIN LAA

was in a rush to make 25 LUs today and the LUs had not came out yet.

maybe it pays off i did take pitchers from atl sd az min tho

• tonedefrob

@cjs5555 said...

knew i loved gleyber tonight…just couldn’t fit him in anywhere besides my NYY stack cuz he’s so damn expensive again all of a sudden

Had La Roida and Swanson, when Swanson wasn’t starting switched to Gleyber and Beckham.

Still likely won’t cash, but thanks Braves (and thanks Corbin/everyone not the above two in my lineup).

• firemedicpat

Nailed Peacock with Soroka. Just need the Braves stack to get some dongs.

• NYGfan1983

come on beckham get up again !

• firemedicpat

@firemedicpat said...

Nailed Peacock with Soroka. Just need the Braves stack to get some dongs.

That a boy Riley.

• cjs5555

greg garcia has been called out on strikes both his at bats on pitches down the middle. why is he playing let alone batting leadoff?

• Lathum

Jean Segura making maybe the dumbest play I have ever seen.2 outs in the ninth, Harper on deck, base hit to tie the game and tries to stretch it into a double getting thrown out, leaving the go ahead run on 3rd and Harper in the on deck circle

• NYGfan1983

Acuna double dong

• StanHalen

@Lathum said...

Jean Segura making maybe the dumbest play I have ever seen.2 outs in the ninth, Harper on deck, base hit to tie the game and tries to stretch it into a double getting thrown out, leaving the go ahead run on 3rd and Harper in the on deck circle

He broke one of the major unwritten rules of baseball. Never make the 4th out at second base. That game was over when Cutch struck out on the check swing the ump blew.

• cjs5555

i’m stuck in a late slate dog fight and the stupid ump just missed strike 3 on lucroy.

• deadphish

@StanHalen said...

He broke one of the major unwritten rules of baseball. Never make the 4th out at second base. That game was over when Cutch struck out on the check swing the ump blew.

looked like a check to me. Girardi said so in the booth as well

• deadphish

Realmuto dong is huge for me!!!
    played him in 50 of 75 lineups in the MLB $300K SPRING SERIES KICKOFF [$100K TO 1ST]

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If the Twins catch fire it could still be an ok night…. have 2 MIN 5-stacks with Paddack/Weaver sitting around 120pts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like Vegas and DK nailed respectively the total and the prices for MIN and ATL

• RatedDAL

Tomorrow’s pitchers is making my head hurt. So many options. Too many options.

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

At least I won my $$$ back

• txdave41

So you now need a score over 300 to win a GPP and over 200 to win a 50/50? How crazy does it have to get before the masses call baloney on this? I just find it hard to believe that someone manages to randomly pick every batter having a career night all in the same lineup every flipping night. I don’t see how stacking works anymore when you need most of your lineup having double dong nights now. Glad I didn’t waste more money on this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).