7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 110 ) at Detroit ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 102 ) at NY Mets ( -111 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:45 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 132 ) at Chi Cubs ( -143 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 289 ) at Houston ( -321 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( -121 ) at LA Angels ( 112 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Atlanta ( -148 ) at SF Giants ( 136 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

That’s 30%+ zeros on those with Marwin if it doesn’t.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Yeah that game isn’t playing. Would have been nice information for them to release earlier in the day.

The good thing is that they had an early start, so they have time if they are willing to wait… a 9:00pm PDT start wouldn’t be the end of the world

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Anderson!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Note to self…

Self….STOP PLAYING KENDRYS MORALES.

I don’t care if he’s hitting cleanup in a game with 10.5 total, and his team is a huge favorite. And he’s only 3400. He’s really just not good. This guy has let down in prime spots at prime prices all season.

Yeah, over the long haul this is probably the right approach. Morales did this same thing last year. I think it was last year? Hit the ball hard for like 2 months with no results. His batted ball data was great, it just seemed like bad luck, then went on that tear where he hit 10 HR’s in 7 games or whatever it was.

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

Anderson!

Oh…that was sweet

• thetitanlb

If I was the Angel’s staff I would be fired before you allow that game to be played. You can’t risk trout getting hurt on that field

• captainwacky

Man, if they PPD that game, I will be a saaaaad panda.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

If I was the Angel’s staff I would be fired before you allow that game to be played. You can’t risk trout getting hurt on that field

I agree, which is probably partly why they already had Trout at DH.

• thetitanlb

@Pandamonious said...

I agree, which is probably partly why they already had Trout at DH.

Oh I didnt notice that. Good catch

• rush1228

Game postponed

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, over the long haul this is probably the right approach. Morales did this same thing last year. I think it was last year? Hit the ball hard for like 2 months with no results. His batted ball data was great, it just seemed like bad luck, then went on that tear where he hit 10 HR’s in 7 games or whatever it was.

I hear ya, yet batted ball data is 1) a bit subjective 2) can be negated if a player is always hitting hard into a shift.

So it’s difficult to know if hard contact will translate into significant positive regression for a hitter. Anyway, Morales is now off my list of successful people. 😁😎

Edit…unless of course he homers his next at bat. Than he’s one heck of a human being 😁

• thetitanlb

Man suck a fatty Cole. Ugggg

• thetitanlb

Garret Cole is getting smacked. Sigh.

• zline34

Bryant is just owning Harpers soul in this series. Maybe the Harper/Judge hype will finally die this year. It was comparable to the Kuzma/Tatum hype but not as bad as that.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

When will managers learn to leave their starters in? Nats just blew Scherzer’s win.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Porcello loses his W. Scherzer loses his W. Game postponed. Everything is falling apart. Was looking like the possibility of a really nice night.

• Tcbaseballfan

What happens on two game slates with a PPD? SOL? Looking at FD late games.

• yisman

postponed. I am so tilted. I had 4 Angels/Twins in my lineup. Played for about $1000 tonight on DK. By the time there was concern, there was only the Giants game to pivot to.

had I known earlier, I would’ve of course pivoted to different cheap players. There was so much value in Angels/Twins bats.

• thetitanlb

@Pandamonious said...

Porcello loses his W. Scherzer loses his W. Game postponed. Everything is falling apart. Was looking like the possibility of a really nice night.

Same. Maxost his w and Garrett Cole had been rolling then went south real fast

• zline34

@Epignosis said...

When will managers learn to leave their starters in? Nats just blew Scherzer’s win.

If I was an owner I’d have a few simple rules. My starter pitches all 9 innings if he’s doing well. My batters have to swing at the first pitch every single at bat. My runners at first attempt to steal at least 90% of the time unless they are named C.J. Cron.

• me_mike84

@Unico10 said...

Lol at Dave Roberts pulling Hill at 90 pitches… how did that work out genius?

what i dont like anymore about baseball….too concerned about pitch counts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Hate when baseball is in mocking me mode…. what a night…. and what a waste

• frugal

@yisman said...

postponed. I am so tilted. I had 4 Angels/Twins in my lineup. Played for about $1000 tonight on DK. By the time there was concern, there was only the Giants game to pivot to.

had I known earlier, I would’ve of course pivoted to different cheap players. There was so much value in Angels/Twins bats.

And so many complain about NBA late scratches…

• iron_tactics

Fucking Angels cant play cause the ground goes splashy splash

• zline34

@yisman said...

I’m out a couple hundred cus of that. I knew Jayzee played the Twins! Reaper doesn’t lose!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.