7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -174 ) at Cincinnati ( 160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at Atlanta ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:40 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Milwaukee ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 195 ) at Houston ( -213 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 174 ) at Arizona ( -189 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : Miami ( 110 ) at Oakland ( -119 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 233 ) at LA Dodgers ( -256 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bstreich9

Seems the $4 tournament keeps getting smaller and smaller on DraftKings.

• DontTrustTheProcess

So yesterday I posted about the Phillies and how terrible they are now at the plate. I watch them every night. Said I was going to go heavy on Hoffman which worked out well. The Phils suck. They have a bunch of players that don’t even know how to approach the plate. Franco took a bunch of swings at balls that weren’t even close to the strike zone and so off balance. There isn’t a single player on that team with any threat potential against pitchers. I’m going back to Colorado pitcher tonight as well.

• Boneys2000

Made two lineups for tonight.My Lester lineup looks wayyyyyy better than the Kershaw one.Just don’t know if it’s worth paying that much for him.Good luck.

• SweeneyPhoto

I’m fading Kershaw and his 25 points.

• Conrad

Kershaw isn’t striking out enough guys consistently to play him at that price. Sale is 10Ks a start for his floor and Kershaw has only hit 10 once this year.

Happy don’t talk yourself into playing Tyler Glasnow or Matt Harvey day.

• mstutts2799

Allllll the weather

• DontTrustTheProcess

With the numbers Kershaw is putting up I would never even consider rostering him. There’s about 5-6 pitchers that will likely score more than him.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

Are they trying to phase out the $3 and $4 events on FD/DK? This is a very disturbing trend. They still have them but with much smaller prize pools and are replacing them with $6,$9, & $16 events.

• bucherpsu08

Might have to roll out Garrett as a SP2 on DK. Really like the DBacks and Astros offenses and it’s really the only way to stack those 2.

• bstreich9

@Conrad said...

Kershaw isn’t striking out enough guys consistently to play him at that price. Sale is 10Ks a start for his floor and Kershaw has only hit 10 once this year.

Happy don’t talk yourself into playing Tyler Glasnow or Matt Harvey day.

Glasnow is an easy fade. Harvey sucks

• Njsum1

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

With the numbers Kershaw is putting up I would never even consider rostering him. There’s about 5-6 pitchers that will likely score more than him.

This is true, yet none of the pitchers have his upside. Unless it’s just a terrible matchup/ballpark I’m still going to have him in a lineup or two depending on how many I make.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

So many options to like today. We’ll see if weather withers some down. Tigers fan here but I think today is the day they go off and against McCullers. Det 1-6 has me feeling lucky today. They are overdue for some runs after last night.

• bigsmoot2

Check out the Cardinal prices on FD, between 1500-1900, wonder if one may be worth a one off like Gyorko or Piscotty, guys that hit lefties pretty well.

• renegade68

A’s stack tonight for me. Especially if Pinder is in the lineup, cheap and kills RHPs.

• NarrowJ

@bigsmoot2 said...

Check out the Cardinal prices on FD, between 1500-1900, wonder if one may be worth a one off like Gyorko or Piscotty, guys that hit lefties pretty well.

I noticed Fowler is 18-44 against Kershaw, but only 3 of those were extra base hits (2 doubles & a triple). And Fowler only has 4 hits in his last 26 at bats.

• NewsboyMoriarty

Anyone know whats going on with Bball ref? Preview pages aren’t available until much later than usual.

• bigsmoot2

Any interest in Garrett or JMont tonight? Hmmmmm . . ..

• jman3034

Like Nelson and Hahn tonight for pitchers.

White Sox Righties, Mets, Astros, and DBacks for hitters

• SA16

Don’t play kershaw easy fade today

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@SA16 said...

Don’t play kershaw easy fade today

Not when there is some definite value bats available and some cheap pitching that could hit . I think I’ll have kershaw in like 40% of lus between dk and fd

• BigRay

@Roma315 said...

Are they trying to phase out the $3 and $4 events on FD/DK? This is a very disturbing trend. They still have them but with much smaller prize pools and are replacing them with $6,$9, & $16 events.

I think they are putting the money towards the arcade mode games

• KindGuy

@Roma315 said...

I’VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS FOREVER.

• Wander_Bread

@BigRay said...

I think they are putting the money towards the arcade mode games

I think this is the reason as well.

• Conrad

@bstreich9 said...

Glasnow is an easy fade. Harvey sucks

The words fading Tyler Glasnow cannot be a thing right? I wasn’t suggesting playing them at all. They both flat out stink but there will be people who play them based on price and match up. And I’m saying do not do this.
    (I will say I THINK Tyler Glasnow eventually becomes a very good MLB pitcher but I’m not jumping on that train till he sorts some things out)

• Yacht67

@Roma315 said...

If people stopped requesting limited entries and stopped bashing high-volume players for playing in 3 dollar GPPs. The 3 and 4 dollar GPPs would have bigger prize pools.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).